NCAA Football 12 XBOX 360 Dynasty Thread

Maxx

I'll join..lint6 is my gt also

I'm in, Gamertag: AgentJuggernaut

If I have my druthers, I'll be playing as UAB... dammit.

Edited by Steel City Saint

The dynasty is set up, search for EWB, the password is: ewb

If you have trouble finding it, let me know and I'll send you an invite. Only open to 12 users, but I doubt we'll get that many.

Opened it to all teams and all coaching levels, just post what team you're taking and I'll add that and your gamer tag to the first post. Got fully named rosters from Operation Sports.

I just tried to sign up as well and the password kept coming up as invalid, even when putting it in lowercase. I had this problem earlier as well when trying to set up one with my friend where the password would just not work.

When I was trying to change the password on mine, it said something about that's what was used when you invited people individually. I don't think I got a chance to try that, because I just turned mine off private to get my friend in, but that's a possibility.

I tried a few variations of ewb, including EWB, eWb, eWB, Ewb etc..and none of them were taken