NCAA Football 12 XBOX 360 Dynasty Thread

Maxx

Must be nice to have an offensive line that can do something besides stand around. <_<

I can't figure out why when you toss an option to the half back and it misses, it's an incomplete pass, but when I do it, it's a fumble.

Also, is anyone else's recruiting board resetting every week? This is the second week where my rankings are changed completely from what I saved them as.

Must be nice to have an offensive line that can do something besides stand around. <_<

I can't figure out why when you toss an option to the half back and it misses, it's an incomplete pass, but when I do it, it's a fumble.

Also, is anyone else's recruiting board resetting every week? This is the second week where my rankings are changed completely from what I saved them as.

I didn't get that either. I was hoping it would go out of bounds and not be a fumble for you. :/

I wasn't trying to bum rush you either. I was actually sitting in zone most of the time.

Yeah well, it's Army, there's only so much you can do before the AI breaks through regardless. Offensive line is an area I may want to focus on in recruiting. :shifty:

Done

EA Sports really is some kind of terrible with their online dynasty website. I checked last week and saw I only had 16 guys on my recruiting board. But when I went on the game, all 35 were there. Again, only 16 are showing up, but I don't have my Xbox so I can't do anything, but go through and find those players I was offering. <_<

I'll update with my simmed results against USC later. Should be a nice ass-spankin'.

So I have 4G access on my cellphone, so I can use it as a wifi hotspot and get online. Seems like the online dynasty website is taking up alot of bandwidth on it becuse its taking forever to load

Ok. I dunno if it just doesn't like my laptop since its a linux laptop, but the online dynasty website won't load for me. Looks like you guys might have to sim for me this week while I'm on vacation. I'll give it another go on someone else's laptop later...we have 6 laptops here..