NCAA Football 12 PS3 Dynasty Thread

Damian WayLNKe

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost to Texas A&M as expected. I simmed the second half in pure frustration too.

I was down 14 almost immediately. I then strung together some nice drives holding down to a couple of 3 and Outs in the process. With 30 seconds left in the first half I was 24-21 up, due to get the ball in first in the 2nd half then the AI decides, you know what fuck you.

They immediately returned the kickoff for a TD, ghosting through tackles like my guys weren't there, the 2nd of the game. I was annoyed but nothing too bad. Then with around 15 left on the clock, I decided to run it up the gut to end the half. But of course they nano blitz me, the QB fumbles and they walk it in for another TD, injuring my starting QB for 3 weeks in the process.

So I said fuck this game and simmed before I got in any worse humour. I then of course lost 59-24.

So I return the opening kick off for a TD .... bust a 60+ yard rush for a score on my first offensive play .... and end up with a 55-31 (or something like that) loss @ Bama. Far and away was able to do more against Bama than either Houston or fucking FIU. Go figure.

The one thing I notcied about this game over Madden is the clear gulf between the shit teams and the good teams. In Madden, on All-Madden difficulty it's hard to differentiate between the best players because every QB has archer like accuracy and running backs break tackles for fun.

In this against the big boys, there's a noticeable gulf in class to my own lowly Vandals. :(

That's a good thing by the way, I should be getting my ass handed to me.

Yeah and each team can play completely different, I find with Madden it seems like I'm playing the same team a lot of times no matter who I'm going against this but NCAA I might have the option one week pro style the next a mixture of both the week after that.

Oh and LNK, you ready for me to send you back the commish controls?

Yeah and each team can play completely different, I find with Madden it seems like I'm playing the same team a lot of times no matter who I'm going against this but NCAA I might have the option one week pro style the next a mixture of both the week after that.

Oh and LNK, you ready for me to send you back the commish controls?

Sure, I can give it another go trying to advance this week when everyone is ready.

Just beat Fresno State 30-20. Had a strong feeling throughout the game didn't want me to win. Had 2 KR TDs pulled back for clipping and a huge TD run for holding. All of which took place after the ball carrier was clear and had no effect on the actual play.

To make things worse, I was 27-20 up with the ball deep in their territory, less than a minute to go after they turned it over on downs. I decided to run it up the gut a few times to finish the game and princeton McCarty fumbles it for the first time all season. unbelievably it rolled right to my right tackle who's better at picking the ball up than blocking evidently. I then decided, fuck this and kicked the FG on 2nd down.