EWB Fantasy Football B-League

Were going to be drafting through tomorrow night at 9 PM EST. At that time I will auto-draft the remainder of the current round and than we'll fill our teams through free agency. I will set waivers so that whoever would be picking next will have first priority for free agents, assuming I can do that.

You mean there wasn't enough time to run the draft, and maybe we should have had a shorter amount of time for people to make their picks in the later rounds specifically to avoid this? :shifty:

I'll take Lance Kendricks.

I really do hope you enjoy your time in the league this year, because you won't be invited back.

• Like 3

Guest jaywhyte

Were going to be drafting through tomorrow night at 9 PM EST. At that time I will auto-draft the remainder of the current round and than we'll fill our teams through free agency. I will set waivers so that whoever would be picking next will have first priority for free agents, assuming I can do that.

You mean there wasn't enough time to run the draft, and maybe we should have had a shorter amount of time for people to make their picks in the later rounds specifically to avoid this? :shifty:

I'll take Lance Kendricks.

I really do hope you enjoy your time in the league this year, because you won't be invited back.

I love when someone gets a bit of power they just throw it around. Yo Maxx, it's a fantasy football league!!! Do you know how many there are out there? Does anyone really care if they get kicked out/not allowed back into the EWB Fantasy Football league next year? Seriously, dude. Chill the fuck out. He has the right to speak his mind and pretty much everyone at the beginning of this draft said the exact same thing but nobody wanted to listen to us.

I hope you are enjoying your "power" over the fantasy sports section of EWB.

Ah, idiot number 2 is chiming in. You know who was compliaining? You and mysterio and that's it. Notice how everyone else in this league and the entire other league has no problem with how things are run? That's because they aren't morons. You two twits refuse to realize people have lives and this style of drafting takes time. You two are the only ones who take issue with it, and yet you think we should all cater to your wants. Please though, keep telling us how it's just fantasy football and no big deal, while you continue to be the only ones pissind and moaning.

• Like 1

Guest jaywhyte

Nobody is mad. I didn't read Mysterio's message as him being angry? That's what the angry smilie is for. I'm just mad at how you respond to people like you're the man in charge and if we're not allowed in a fantasy football league ran by Maxx in EWB life is going to end for us. Chill bro, we don't need a Hitler. There's plenty of other leagues out there saying something douchey like 'you're not going to be welcome next year' or whatever is just showing how too serious YOU are taking this.

My problem with you two is that you don't know when to shut the fuck up. You keep fucking complaining when the situation has been explained over and over. EWB league never drafts full rosters, there is always a grab for 2 free agent spots at the end. Everyone is fine with it, no one bitches. The fact that you keep complaining shows a lack of either understanding or caring and I honestly don't havering for either. I've got a full time job, like most people in the league, its hard enough to keep a draft moving without people bitching about stupid shit. No one wants to see mysterio making stupid cracks about how he was right, when he was fucking told straight up what was going to happen. Yeah I probably did overreact, but seriously, it doesn't seem to fucking end with you two. If there's so many other fabtasy football leagues out there and you've got so many problems with how this one runs, then piss off and go join another one. Ive got a replacement lined up and trust me Jay, no one is going to miss you.

• Like 1

Guest jaywhyte

So we're both new and we had ideas on how to get full rosters done in time. I still had a decent idea but Bill made a good point. My problem is every time someone says ANYTHING that is not in line with how you want things run, immediately you have to jump in and be an ass about everything. It's done. Let it go, I am.

davidmario, make your pick whenever you're on.

You two do seem to forget that people do have lives outside of EWB and that there are such things as timezones especially when it comes to making picks you've got me in the UK and probably a few others, you'll have some on the east coast some on the west coast. The time schedule there has been nothing wrong with it and the way things have been run there has been nothing wrong with that either.

Anyway

Dustin Keller- TE- New York Jets

Hey jaywhyte.....just shut the hell up already. You've been talking about people "bitching" when you've been doing it more then anyone else here. Why the hell are you still complaining about the draft taking this long when you were told (and even linked to previous drafts) how long they would take. Who cares how many football leagues are out there? No one forced you to join this one.

You've picked guys already drafted by other people like 2-3 times this draft. Where was your concern for a speedy draft at that time? You've argued over the scoring system....without having actually read the scoring system. I'm sure there were other things that someone else can come in and point out.

Good work so far Bill and Maxx, even if certain people don't appriciate it you've done a good job running it so far I don't have any complaints whatsoever

To finish out the round...

Munky selects Darren Sproles, RB - New Orleans Saints

Berober selects Danny Woodhead, RB - New England Patriots

All players have now been entered into Yahoo and you should be able to go to your team page and find your players. Everyone should have 5 spots open on your team still. The way we fill these spots is through the waiver wire system. All undrafted players are free agents. Go to the players section and start adding the guys you want. You can make claims on as many guys as you'd like, but you will only get five of them and you will get them based on the way you order your claims.

Since it would techinically be Berober's pick he has highest priority. So if you try claiming the guy who Berober has as his number one player, you won't get him. Munky has second priority and on down the line we go. Waivers clear on Thursday morning and at that time you should see who you got and who you didn't get. If you still have open spots left everyone else should be a regular free agent at that time and you are welcome to just add however many players you need to fill your roster.

Make sure you check your team on Thursday Morning and get your lineup filled and set for week 1. The first game of the season is on Thursday Night and it is the Packers and Saints.

Feel free to ask any questions here and let's try and have some fun. And not be idiots.

Good job, Bill. I think you did a good job as well. :)

So, are we going to keep this open here so we can talk trash and football and whatnot with our fantasy opponents?

In addition to that I think we should put up a schedule here weekly and keep everyone updated with the standings because I don't think A League can see the B league or the other way around.

• Like 2