EWB Fantasy Football B-League

Guest jaywhyte

I just did it today and put some guys on the waiver request.

Does anyone know what time everyone will be free agents so we can grab guys if we didn't get our waiver players?? I'm assuming it'd be sometime before tomorrow's game.

I put in 5 waiver claims. K - Adam Vinatieri, Denver DEF, WR - Jordy Nelson, RB - Carnell Williams and WR - Jeremy Kerley.

I figured I was going to get Williams and Kerley. But the first 3? No way. I picked Williams because it seems like Stephen Jackson always goes down. And Kerley because I think he's going to fill the shoes of Brad Smith and do everything he did for the Jets. A good slot receiver, return kicks, and QB for their Wildcat formation. That's a nice amount of points he can potentially rack up.

Guest jaywhyte

I put claims on Vinatieri & Nelson...I think Nelson was my 3rd just like yours but I had Vinatieri too far back.

I got Andy FREAKIN Dalton... YAY! Also am stuck with Manning all season...my #1 pick is probably out for the whole year already.

Steelers fucked me up big time.....I knew I should have started with Flacco instead of Roethlisberger.

Dustin Keller as well had a great game yet was on my bench :(