Bands that you enjoy

VerbalPuke

Most people think the music they like is awesome, and that it's the best shit out there and fuck you if you don't like this band. How about the opposite? Do you like any bands that you know aren't very good but just don't care? It can be for any reason, the band are awful musicians, they write ridiculous songs, they are far too silly, they are cheesy, etc. etc.

The first one I could think of was Flipper. They actually had a strong following in the punk scene in the 80s, though they'd later be labeled as noise rock (whatever). I doubt most people would enjoy them, but for some reason they did manage to amass a cult following despite not being particularly pleasing to listen to. I think I like them because they are so ridiculously shitty, but a lot of fun in their own way.

Here's a gem from them.

G.G. Allin could fall under this category, but he usually had pretty good backing bands, especially the Jabbers. His lyrical content became absurd during the mid 80s, but the music was still good if you were into that sort of thing.