TEW05 Real World Update: August 2011

Here is the update for August, first major change is the changing of JAPW into JSCW, the other big change is in the other TV file which is a bit smaller as I'm in the middle of updating it (it was a lot easier to start it again from fresh) so this month might be an easier fight to keep your shows active with less competition.

Data: DIRECT & MEGAUPLOAD

Pic Pack: DIRECT & MEGAUPLOAD (The pack is also used for the TEW10 updates so might not fully work)

Belts & Logos: MEGAUPLOAD

Angles & Storylines: MEGAUPLOAD

Previous databaseshosted on Eddie F'n G's site at GNETWORK.TK and Idols's at EWWAREHOUSE.INFO along with other EWR and TEW databases.

• Like 1

- Add Brandon Tolle to JSCW as a Ref.

- Add Mike Kehner to JSCW as a Ref.

- Joel Maximo is in JSCW not Jose, last I heard Jose had retired.

- Little Mondo isn't in JSCW as far as I know, he is in CZW as an opener heel.

- Steve Mack needs added to JSCW as an upper midcarder. Make his contract name Monsta Mack.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Raw Notes

- Turn Beth Phoenix heel.

- Rename The New Nexus tag team to McGillicutty and Otunga. They dropped the new nexus name.

- Ryder was extremely over on raw again. Anything less than 70% popularity would be an injustice imo.

Edited by tougie

Maryse via Twitter:

WWE Diva Maryse Ouellet has reported on her Twitter account that she has suffered an injury: “allo guys i wont be going physical for awhile, im getting abdominal hernia surgery”

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/08/02/wwe-diva-scheduled-for-surgery-2/

-Possibly slightly drop Maryse's body condition.

Hey man, Megaupload is a good site but if you want to download all 4 of the packs you will get problems with download limits.

If you want a good free uploader i suggest you use Mediafire, it's without waiting and the speeds are good.

I will always use Megaupload as an option, if you had that much problem try the direct download links

- Rename Lance Bravado to Lancelot Bravado

- Remove Serena Deeb from ROH

- Remove Li Fang from FCW

- Remove Reuben de Jong from FCW

- Raise Jon Moxley's popularity to 15 or 20% in all of the US, bump it 5% higher in the Great Lakes than those places, Tri State can stay the same.

- Add Traci Brooks back to TNA as a Lower Midcard Face.

- Add Jacqueline Moore back to TNA as a Lower Midcard Heel. Set her contract name to Jackie.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Since you have Kevin Nash on the WWE roster under his legends deal, you should have Sgt. Slaughter as well. He's still working for them under the similiar embassador's role, as well as making occasional appearences on Raw. He's even in an article on the main page of WWE.com. You could do the same for Roddy Piper.

Edited by tougie

I notice The Insane Dragon has no picture, would this be him?

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/i/insane-dragon.html

He has a image set you just dont have a imige set to the right name or dont have one yourself it should be set to The_Insane_Dragon

Thats odd, I have the black "No Pic" box. Hmmm, oh well

- Amazing Red has left TNA

The Amazing Red via Twitter:

“Hey Guyz, I just wanted to let Ya kno 1st…TNA & I parted ways do to the “creative has nothing for you” line, so we r gonna future endeavor each other right now. Thanks to my @ImpactWrestling famo & fans… Now “On to the Next one” (Jay-Z).”

Is Perry Saturn in the data? I was gonna say to make him active since hes taking bookings again but I went to check his status and couldn't find him.

Is Perry Saturn in the data? I was gonna say to make him active since hes taking bookings again but I went to check his status and couldn't find him.

He was removed mist the rumors of his death and the fact that when he returned he wasnt doing much, been meaning to add him back.

- Change Little Mondo's name to Rory Mondo on his profile & contracts.

- Add the stable 'Drew Gulak for a Better CZW' to CZW. Members are Drew Gulak, Dewey Donavan, & Nui Tofiga.

- Add Chrissy Rivera to the BLK OUT stable.

Any chance of NWA Force 1, Urban Wrestling Federation, & possibly Real Championship Wrestling being added? They all have 95% of their roster in game already so they should be an easy adds.

EDIT: Joe Gacy needs his CZW contract changed from written to PPA

Edited by DoubleJ13

Relationships:

-Akihito Ito was trained by Kenta Kobashi & Yoshinari Ogawa

-American Wild Child trained Charles Mercury, Chris Bosh, Human Tornado, Phoenix Star, Quicksilver, Ronin, Scorpio Sky, Topgun Talwar and Zokre

-Billy Suede was trained by Lance Storm

-Bill Carr was trained by Steve Keirn

-Brock Barker was trained by Lance Storm

-Cuije I was trained by El Alebrije

-Cuije II was trained by El Alebrije

-El Hijo de L.A. Park should have blood relationships with L.A. Park (father), Volador, Jr. (uncle), Super Parka (great uncle)

-Super Parka should have blood relations with L.A. Park (nephew) and Volador, Jr. (son)

-Eri Susa was trained by Nanae Takahashi

-Add Protege relationship between Eric Watts & Booker T and Trish Stratus

-Niño de Fuego is Fénix's brother

-Haley Rogers was trained by Johnny Devine & Scott D'Amore aswell

-Jaden Jeter was trained by Danny Davis & Nick Dinsmore

-Jordan Devlin was trained by Fergal Devitt & Paul Tracey

-Karsten Beck was trained by HATE

-Katsushi Takemura was trained by Tatsumi Fujinami

-Kodama was trained by Claudio Castagnoli aswell

-Krimson was trained by Joe E. Legend aswell

-Lin Bairon was trained by Yoshihiro Tajiri & Mariko Yoshida

-Luke Robinson was trained by Booker T, Ricky Steamboat & Trish Stratus aswell.

-Maja Svensson was trained by Allison Danger

-Maki Narumiya was trained by Emi Sakura

-Makoto was trained by Emi Sakura

Tag Teams:

She returned on May 3, 2011 and immediately formed a new team with Mochi Miyagi. They quickly shot up the tag team ranks, winning the International Ribbon Tag Team Titles on June 1.

http://representingpuroresu.wordpress.com/joshi-puroresu/ice-ribbon/hamuko-hoshi/

-Add a tag team between Hamuko Hoshi & Mochi Miyagi in Ice Ribbon. Full Time, exp low/none, formed May 2011

Other:

-AJ Anderson's birth month is July according to his profile in GB.com

-Billy Suede's finisher is Shiranui (Impact). I'm guessing it's the Neckbreaker DDT he already has as a finisher?

-Randy Myers is the ECCW Hardcore Champion

-Change Jamie Diaz finisher to Scissors Kick (Impact) on his profile and contracts

-Ayako Sato is born on January 4th, 1986. Her finishers are German Suplex Hold (Submission) & Dropkick (Impact).

-Brock Barker's finishers are Rings of Saturn (Submission) & Shotgun Driver (Impact) on Cagematch.

-Chii Tomiya's finishers are Jungle Clutch (Submission) (http://representingpuroresu.wordpress.com/joshi-puroresu/ice-ribbon/chii-tomiya/) and Kasadora (Pinfall?) (Cagematch)

-Add Crocodile Clutch (Submission) or Death Valley Driver (Pinfall) as Hartley Jackson's secondary finisher

-Ronnie Washington has been renamed to Marc Harris in FCW

-There's also a guy called Colin Cassady in FCW

-Change Daniel Singh's finisher to Samoan Drop (Impact). He's born on April 5th, 1987

-Change Donovan Ruddick's finisher to A Taste Of Destiny (Impact) in his profile and FCW

-Change Fénix's finisher to Meteora (Pinfall) on his profile and contracts.

-Change Hamuko Hoshi's finishers to Body Press (Pinfall) on her profile and contracts

-Jaden Jeter is born on December 14th, 1981. Cagematch, genickbruch.com, OWW all list this as his birthday.

-Jay Ross graduated in may 2011 as a nurse so he should probably be set as Left The Business and all his roles to Never.

-Change Karsten Beck's finisher to Diving Splash (Pinfall)

-Katsushi Takemura was born on August 21st, 1972 (Cagematch), (Genickbruch), (http://www.puroresucentral.com/TAKEMURA.html)

-Change Kodama's finishers to Back Cracker (Pinfall) & Drop Toe Hold (Submission) (Kodama)

-Maja Svensson is born on August 9th, 1985.

-Maki Narumiya is born on April 7th, 1985

-Makoto is born on September 26th, 1989.

-Change Matthew Justice's profile finishers to Justice Press (Pinfall) and secondary to Justice Slam (Pinfall), Justice Bomb (Pinfall) or Tiger Driver (Pinfall). Change his FCW finisher to Throughs of Rejections (Pinfall)

From the fun loving Deja Vu, to the pompous King Vu to the maniacal Gerome Phillips of today, nobody has reinvented themselves more than the former two time HWA Heavyweight Champion Gerome Phillips...

http://www.hwaonline.com/Roster/geromephillips.htm

-Change Gerome Phillips' HWA gimmick to Maniac? And maybe even a heel.

He suffered a fractured arm during a match in 2008 and needed time off to heal. Yoshino returned a few months after and has shown no signs of his injury since. Besides his referee duties, he also does the opening interview before shows and sometimes accompanies them for fan and publicity events. He currently is trying to get better at English in hopes of attracting new Osaka Pro fans outside of Japan. Before becoming a part of Osaka Pro, Yoshino was a comedian.

http://www.osakahurricane.com/?page_id=130

-Slightly lower Keigo Yoshino's arms condition.

-Set Announcer in his roles to rarely? Also, put English as Basic in his languages.

In September 2001, Miller was rushed to the hospital after suffering a neck injury. While in the hospital, he also had a brush with septicemia, but he survived. Miller retired after the incident and moved back to New Zealand where he began working as the commissioner for NZWPW and also writes a column for NZPWI.CO.NZ. He currently is the Commissioner for Kiwi Pro Wrestling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butch_Miller_%28wrestler%29

-Lower Butch Miller's head condition.

ECCW stuff (all based on their website):

ECCW:

-Billy Suede has been in ECCW for since April 21, 2007. He's also one of their most popular wrestler I believe so his popularity in Canada should be upped.

-Rename Rick The Weapon X to RICK in ECCW.

-Michael Sweetser is the ECCW owner, on atleast on the roster page. I'm assuming this is the referee Mike Sweetser so rename him to Michael Sweetser and change his push to Authority Figure and gimmick to that one aswell. Change his favourited roles to Referee Sometimes and Authority Figure Usually?

-Bill Coltrane is ECCW Commissioner. Change his push to Authority Figure and change his gimmick to that aswell. Change his favourited roles to Referee Sometimes and Authority Figure Usually?

-Azeem The Dream's finisher is Reverse Exploder (Impact)

-Travis Sparx's finisher is Pump Kick (Impact)

-Change Egos and Icons stable to inactive or delete it.

-Change Pop Culture stable to inactive or delete it.

-The Natural (not in data, manager), Stallyn Smith (add him to ECCW aswell), Bishop, Azeem The Dream and Veronika Vice should be a stable called "Natural Selection".

-Remove Adam Silva, Beautiful Bruce, BJ Laredo, Dan Myers, Dave Republic (not the owner anymore), Enid Urkhart, Fast Freddy Funk, Ice, Juggernaut, Katrina Valentine, Kenny Lush, Kyle O'Reilly, Ladies Choice, Lumberjack Bubba, Memphis, Mother Diaz, MR2, Scott Steel, Sid Sylum and Tommy Stripes from ECCW. Can't see them on the roster page.

-Nick Price is the current IRL owner of ECCW.

-J-Sin Sullivan, Aaron Bolo, Azul Angel, Jordie Taylor, William Saint, Taya Valkyrie and AC Zeidel are missing from the data and ECCW.

-Add Abbadon to ECCW

ECCW tag teams:

-Rename The Sihra Brothers to The Bollywood Lions

-Deactivate Blaze and Danielson

-Egos And Icons I, II & III

-Deactivate Ladies Choice and Tyler

-Deactivate Memphis and Powers

-Deactivate Phantasmo and The Weapon

-Deactivate Pop Culture

-Deactivate SuperWild

-Deactivate The Ballard Brothers(ECCW)

-Deactivate The Cat and The Fiddle

-Deactivate The Lumberjacks

-Deactivate X-Treme Regime

-Add a tag team between Danni Deeds and Cremator (Deeds and Cremator). Full Time, exp low?

-Add a tag team between Jamie Diaz and Chuck Awesomesauce. Full Time, exp low?

-Stallyn Smith & Azeem The Dream are a tag team in ECCW, I'm guessing Natural Selection since they're in that stable? Full Time, exp low/none

Any chance of NWA Force 1, Urban Wrestling Federation, & possibly Real Championship Wrestling being added? They all have 95% of their roster in game already so they should be an easy adds.

- Force One Pro Wrestling could be added

- Real Championship Wrestling was included before but were removed due to their infrequent events

- Havent even heard of Urban Wrestling Federation

- One Pro Wrestling is going to be removed, their closing up in October and no real point keeping them in for 1-2 more shows

Can anyone give stats for Colin Cassady?

And the following is just a reminder for me on what i need to finish.

ECCW stuff (all based on their website):

ECCW:

-Billy Suede has been in ECCW for since April 21, 2007. He's also one of their most popular wrestler I believe so his popularity in Canada should be upped.

-Rename Rick The Weapon X to RICK in ECCW.

-Michael Sweetser is the ECCW owner, on atleast on the roster page. I'm assuming this is the referee Mike Sweetser so rename him to Michael Sweetser and change his push to Authority Figure and gimmick to that one aswell. Change his favourited roles to Referee Sometimes and Authority Figure Usually?

-Bill Coltrane is ECCW Commissioner. Change his push to Authority Figure and change his gimmick to that aswell. Change his favourited roles to Referee Sometimes and Authority Figure Usually?

-Azeem The Dream's finisher is Reverse Exploder (Impact)

-Travis Sparx's finisher is Pump Kick (Impact)

-Change Egos and Icons stable to inactive or delete it.

-Change Pop Culture stable to inactive or delete it.

-The Natural (not in data, manager), Stallyn Smith (add him to ECCW aswell), Bishop, Azeem The Dream and Veronika Vice should be a stable called "Natural Selection".

-Remove Adam Silva, Beautiful Bruce, BJ Laredo, Dan Myers, Dave Republic (not the owner anymore), Enid Urkhart, Fast Freddy Funk, Ice, Juggernaut, Katrina Valentine, Kenny Lush, Kyle O'Reilly, Ladies Choice, Lumberjack Bubba, Memphis, Mother Diaz, MR2, Scott Steel, Sid Sylum and Tommy Stripes from ECCW. Can't see them on the roster page.

-Nick Price is the current IRL owner of ECCW.

-J-Sin Sullivan, Aaron Bolo, Azul Angel, Jordie Taylor, William Saint, Taya Valkyrie and AC Zeidel are missing from the data and ECCW.

-Add Abbadon to ECCW

ECCW tag teams:

-Rename The Sihra Brothers to The Bollywood Lions

-Deactivate Blaze and Danielson

-Egos And Icons I, II & III

-Deactivate Ladies Choice and Tyler

-Deactivate Memphis and Powers

-Deactivate Phantasmo and The Weapon

-Deactivate Pop Culture

-Deactivate SuperWild

-Deactivate The Ballard Brothers(ECCW)

-Deactivate The Cat and The Fiddle

-Deactivate The Lumberjacks

-Deactivate X-Treme Regime

-Add a tag team between Danni Deeds and Cremator (Deeds and Cremator). Full Time, exp low?

-Add a tag team between Jamie Diaz and Chuck Awesomesauce. Full Time, exp low?

-Stallyn Smith & Azeem The Dream are a tag team in ECCW, I'm guessing Natural Selection since they're in that stable? Full Time, exp low/none

Edited by TheWho87