TEW05 Real World Update: August 2011

Eric on his ties with the Guerrero family “It all started when I was a fan and going all the way back to Chavo Classic and even Gory. I seen so much of their stuff and I knew so much about their heritage so it became a bond in many ways. Then I actually got to meet Eddie, God rest his soul, which was an honor. I met him when he came to Puerto Rico one time. Then I got to meet Chavo and I got to know him on a first-name basis and I stayed close to him. I honestly don’t know who (or which writer) thought of pairing me up with Vickie though.

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/08/05/eric-escobar-talks-vickie-primo-fcw-more/

-Add Friendship between Eric Pérez & Chavo Guerrero, Jr.

Super Luchas reported today that Dr. X has decided to leave EMLL after they dropped his recent program with Fuego after months of building to a mask match. The scuttlebutt was that with all the build that when there was a mask match that someone else besides the two of them would lose so a multi-mask match and then it was just dropped all together. Doc has had problems for years with his position in the promotion and this latest issue sealed the deal.

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/08/05/lucha-libre-news-and-notes-3/

-Remove Dr. X from CMLL

-Remove Mother Diaz. Can't see them on the roster page.

-Nick Price is the current IRL owner of ECCW.

-Add a tag team between Jamie Diaz and Chuck Awesomesauce. Full Time, exp low?

-Stallyn Smith & Azeem The Dream are a tag team in ECCW, I'm guessing Natural Selection since they're in that stable? Full Time, exp low/none

- To my knowlage Mother Diaz/Mary Diaz works for ECCW in a backstage capacity these days, tends to be the one keeping the Facebook stuff going.

- I thought Scotty Mac owned ECCW?

- Are Diaz and Awesomesauce/Quality back teaming again?

Workers needing stats for

- Aaron Bolo

- AC Zeidel

- Azul Angel

- Cameron Lynn

- Colin Cassady

- J-Sin Sullivan

- Jordie Taylor

- Leroy Parks

- Stallyn Smith

- Taya Valkyrie

- The Natural

- William Saint

Edited by TheWho87

-Remove Mother Diaz. Can't see them on the roster page.

-Nick Price is the current IRL owner of ECCW.

-Add a tag team between Jamie Diaz and Chuck Awesomesauce. Full Time, exp low?

-Stallyn Smith & Azeem The Dream are a tag team in ECCW, I'm guessing Natural Selection since they're in that stable? Full Time, exp low/none

- To my knowlage Mother Diaz/Mary Diaz works for ECCW in a backstage capacity these days, tends to be the one keeping the Facebook stuff going.

- I thought Scotty Mac owned ECCW?

- Are Diaz and Awesomesauce/Quality back teaming again?

Workers needing stats for

- Stallyn Smith

The Nick Price being an owner bit was on wikipedia when I posted that but has been since removed so I'm guessing Scotty Mac is still the owner. Stallyn Smith was in July data (formerly Mikey Dasheezits).

Diaz & Awesomesauce/Quality seem to be teaming again. Link to ECCW tag teams/factions

EDIT:

-CJ Parker & Donny Marlow are the new FCW Tag Champs. Make them a tag team in FCW, exp none and deactivate Marlow and Leakee.

Edited by Syrjis

Minor changes but Oleg Prudius (Vladmir Kozlov) is Ukrainian not Russian and Reuben De Jong is from New Zealand.

So what, Prudius is listed as European and de Jong as Other.

EDIT:

Just read this report on Mercedes Martinez and since its her second 60 minute match i've upped her stamina from 65 to 85.

Edited by TheWho87

Speaking of Jay Lethal, add him to ROH as an upper midcard face, he signed with them earlier today.

FCW has released Bobby Dutch, DeSean Bishop, Jason Mullen, Lucky Cannon, Sonia

Tony Nese has signed with TNA. Add him there on a PPA deal as an opener heel? Just going off his last TNA appearence.

Lower Mysterio's leg condition. I think it should be no higher than a 55.

Maybe add a dislike between Gail Kim and some WWE higher-ups. She's been trashing the company since she left.

Impact Spoilers

- Anderson was attacked by Immortal. Remove him from the stable and make him a face again? Terrible Booking IMO.

- Possibly make Jessie Godderz name Mr. Pectacular

- Samoa Joe should be a heel, just saying, didnt check the data.

- Possibly add Jesse Sorensen, Mark Haskins, Kid Kash to the roster.

- Make Angle a heel?

- Mexican America are the tag champs. Yup you read that right.

Smackdown Spoiler

- Cody Rhodes is the new IC Champ.

Edited by tougie

- Remove B-Boy, BJ Whitmer, Brodie Lee, Jay Briscoe, Mark Briscoe, Ophidian, Cheech, Cloudy, Kirby Mack, & TJ Mack from CZW.

- Add Pinkie Sanchez to CZW as a Lower Midcard Face.

- Add Ricochet to CZW as a Lower Midcard Face.

- Add Pinkie Sanchez to DGUSA as a Lower Midcard Face.

- Add Pinkie Sanchez to the stable D.U.F. in DGUSA.

Minor changes but Oleg Prudius (Vladmir Kozlov) is Ukrainian not Russian and Reuben De Jong is from New Zealand.

So what, Prudius is listed as European and de Jong as Other.

EDIT:

Just read this report on Mercedes Martinez and since its her second 60 minute match i've upped her stamina from 65 to 85.

That was meant for the 2010 update. My bad

I dunno if I'm just not seeing her but it appears you don't have Jackie added to TNA.