TEW05 Real World Update: August 2011

- Add Nigel McGuinness to ROH as a Color Commentator.

- Add Jerry Lynn to ROH as a Road Agent.

- Rename Cole & O'Reilly to Future Shock.

- Maybe re-add Kevin Steen to ROH as an Upper Midcard Heel? This was floating around on every vehicle in the parking lot at the ROH show - http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8329/steenflyer.jpg

More Possible updates to come, following ROH's First Sinclair Brodcast Group TV Tapings.

Edited by ThTmp4

- Make The Strip N' Dales inactive in CWE. Turn Matt Fairlane Heel, he turned on Bobby Fox at the last show.

- Make Team Impact the CWE Tag Team Champions again, apparently they ruled at the next show that Rhyno & AJ Sanchez didn't win a "contracted" title match, so they are once again the Champs.

- There's a new Open Rules champion, but he's not in the data. I'll look for more info.

- Add a protege relationship between Kyle O'Reilly & Tony Kozina.

- Remove Rhino from ROH.

- Add Mike Sydel to ROH as a Enhancement Talent Face.

- Add Tony Kozina to ROH as a Enhancement Talent Heel.

- Raise Tony Kozina's popularity to 3% in all of Canada, leave British Columbia as is. Raise his popularity in the Tri State to 10%, the Mid South & South East to 5%. Set his style to Technician on his profile. Change his bio to "Best known for his work in the Pacific Northwest especially in ECCW and the NWA. He has also made appearances in ROH, PWG, FIP, IWA-MS, and WWE. Helped train Davey Richards & Kyle O'Reilly." Make his finishers Vortex (pinfall) & Sky Twister (pinfall), set both his primary gimmicks to No Gimmick Needed.

I really want to try get into TEW but i don't really wanna take like a hour nooking. My question is when i get more used to the game will it be easier to book shows. I'm asking people you play this game over EWR?

It doesn’t take a hour to book, rather than in EWR when you just have a set number of slots for a show in TEW you have a time limit for the show and have to come in at the right time using as many matches and angles you want, you also have a dark match period to put on matches and angles that don’t count towards your show but are still in front of a crowd.

I really want to try get into TEW but i don't really wanna take like a hour nooking. My question is when i get more used to the game will it be easier to book shows. I'm asking people you play this game over EWR?

It doesn't take a hour to book, rather than in EWR when you just have a set number of slots for a show in TEW you have a time limit for the show and have to come in at the right time using as many matches and angles you want, you also have a dark match period to put on matches and angles that don't count towards your show but are still in front of a crowd.

I mean like booking my shows take a hour not the shows in the game have a hour time limit.

It doesn't take a hour to book, rather than in EWR when you just have a set number of slots for a show in TEW you have a time limit for the show and have to come in at the right time using as many matches and angles you want, you also have a dark match period to put on matches and angles that don't count towards your show but are still in front of a crowd.

I mean like booking my shows take a hour not the shows in the game have a hour time limit.

I know what you meant I was just saying I find it easier to work with a time limit than a set number of angles/matches since you can do more.

In terms of physically booking it takes as long as you want, I can book a full show in about 10 minutes since I tend to use general time limits for angles and matches.

So to answer your question it takes how ever long you want, it will take a bit longer but if you know what your doing and get use to the system it can be quick.

I know what you meant I was just saying I find it easier to work with a time limit than a set number of angles/matches since you can do more.

In terms of physically booking it takes as long as you want, I can book a full show in about 10 minutes since I tend to use general time limits for angles and matches.

So to answer your question it takes how ever long you want, it will take a bit longer but if you know what your doing and get use to the system it can be quick.

Thanks for the reply

Yeah, once you get the hang of it you can speed up the process but it really comes down to the type of show you're booking. I've booked very simple 1 hour shows that feature 2-4 matches and 2-5 angles. That's an average of 6 or 7 segments and doesn't take more than 10 or 15 minutes to do. On the other hand I've booked complicated 2 hour shows featuring my entire roster in dozens and dozens of angles and matches as I tried to get all stories and all wrestlers in. That takes a long time to do. It also depends heavily on if you know what your plans are. If I start booking a show with nothing but a few matches at most in mind then I'm brainstorming the entire time and it takes longer. On the other hand if I go in knowing what my matches and planned segments are I can do them a lot faster.

PPVs are always pretty easy and reasonably quick to book for me even though they're 3 hours. I have all the matches pre-set and know who I want to win, I know what angles I want to run and most of them are basic hype angles. The most complicated part of those shows is roster management in the dark matches and trying to manage the time of the whole show so as not to shortchange any matches or to fill some time with a backstage or in ring angle.

So it comes down to the type of booker you are, what kind of shows you book, and how well you plan them out in advance.

- Add a protege relationship between Kyle O'Reilly & Davey Richards.

- Add a protege relationship between Kyle O'Reilly & Scotty Mac.

- Add a protege relationship between Adam Cole & DJ Hyde.

- Add a protege relationship between Adam Cole & Jon Dahmer.

- Add a protege relationship between Adam Cole & Al Snow.

- Add a protege relationship between Adam Cole & Les Thatcher.

- Add a protege relationship between Tony Nese & Mikey Whipwreck.

- Add a protege relationship between Brodie Lee & Tony Mamaluke.

- Change Jesse Sorensen's birth month to May & the year to 1989. Set his finisher's to Rolling Cutter (pinfall) & Diving Moonsault (pinfall), set his style to Cruiserweight.

- Raise Tony Kozina's Brawling stat to 30, Power to 45, Chain Wrestling to 48, Submissions to 38, Intensity to 45, Menace to 15, & Respect to 25.

- Set CZW's announcers to Rob Naylor & Jake Black.

- Remove Chris Methods, Emil J, John House, Salamander Jones, Billy Gram, Brain Damage, Bruce Maxwell, John Zandig, Yuko Miyamoto, Jun Kasai, & TJ Cannon from CZW.

- Add Jesse Sorensen to TNA as a Lower Midcard Face.

- Nui Tofiga needs protege relationships with Derek Frazier, Duane Gill, & DJ Hyde.

- Kirby Mack needs protege relationships with Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, & Steve Corino.

- TJ Mack needs protege relationships with Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, & Steve Corino.

- Alex Colon needs protege relationship with DJ Hyde.

I'll post the stuff for Urban Wrestling Federation if you want it.

Edited by DoubleJ13

TNA has signed Mark Haskins. Add him as an opener heel?

If you added a dislike between Booker T and the Young Bucks, add one between Goldust and the Bucks as well.

Remove Matt Hardy from TNA. They released him after he was arrested for DUI.

Edited by tougie