EWR 2011 Stats Update: August ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Change Damian 666 to non-wrestler. He retired after his match in the Perros Del Mal vs XPW show in Tultitlan last saturday

No he didn't. He said he would stop wrestling EXTREME matches after facing Supreme in some sort of electricfied steel cage deathmatch.

Damian and Los Perros held a press conference (video) yesterday to making the stunning news that he was not actually retiring. Instead, he will stop doing extreme matches in December (which is when the electrified cage match with Supreme will take place.) He will continue wrestling normal matches indefinitely. This explanation seems more plausible, but I’d still bet Damian will wield a light tube or chair sometime in 2012. What counts as “extreme” is very much undefined.

The press conference also talked about something called “MeXPW”, which made just as much since as Damian’s retirement to me. The XPW/Perros del Mal show was promoted with that name, and the Perros explained that’s the name they’re fighting under to fight XPW. I am unsure why they would need another name. Maybe it’s a distinction of other people doing the actual promoting. The Perros said they’d be fighting XPW in Mexico and in the United States. We’ll see!

Apprently Sin Cara is indeed the former Mystyco/Incognito/Hunico. I would make his primary finisher the Quebrada (Lionsault) and his secondary the Falling Star which is a springboard somersault senton. Due to both not being moves you don't start on the top rope, I would suggest making them ground moves.

Reportedly the original who while being brought back from his wellness violation was sent home from SmackDown this past week.

In other Sin Cara related news, Mistico (the original Sin Cara) apprently has another brother in AAA(leaving perhaps Dr. Karonte Jr. II as the only brother who is not in AAA) who is one of the new Psycho Circus Minis. Not sure which one it is (Monster, Murder or Psycho.) Not sure on the stats for them, Mini Clown (the mascot of the full sized Psycho Circus) and Heavy Metal's mini. I would make up some right now but I am at my work computer.

Add Bello Sexy, Crater and Santa Esmeralda as alter egos for La Parka AAA.

Add a tag team named Directo and Duro for Mascara Sagrada Jr. and La Parka AAA at 20 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team for Negro Navarro and Trauma I at 20 exp.

Add a tag team for Negro Navarro and Trauma II at 15 exp.

Add a tag team for Pirata Morgan and Hijo de Pirata Morgan at 15 exp.

Add a tag team named Los Bucaneros for Pirata Morgan and Monsther at 30 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Bucaneros II for Pirata Morgan and Rey Bucanero at 20 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos for Blue Demon Jr. and Mascara Sagrada Jr. at 35 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos II for Blue Demon Jr. and Tinieblas Jr. at 30 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos III for Mascara Sagrada Jr. and Tinieblas Jr. at 30 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos IV for La Parka AAA and Blue Demon Jr. at 15 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos V for La Parka AAA and Perro Aguayo Jr. at 20 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos VI for La Parka AAA and Sicodelico Jr. at 5 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos VII for Mascara Sagrada Jr. and Perro Aguayo Jr. at 20 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos VIII for Mascara Sagrada Jr. and Sicodelico Jr. at 5 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos IX for Perro Aguayo Jr. and Blue Demon Jr. at 20 exp. Make it inactive.

Add a tag team named Los Junior Atomicos X for Perro Aguayo Jr. and Sicodelico Jr. at 5 exp. Make it inactive.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Per the YouShoot with Perry Saturn:

-Add a friendship between Sonny Onoo and Perry Saturn.

-Add a friendship between Ron Simmons and Perry Saturn.

-Add a friendship between John Bradshaw Layfield and Perry Saturn.

-Change the dislike between Rick Steiner and Perry Saturn to a friendship.

-Add a friendship between Glenn Gilberti and Perry Saturn.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

More Lucha Teams:

Add an inactive tag team called Los Piratas with Hijo de Pirata Morgan and Pirata Morgan Jr. at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Los Piratas II with Barba Roja and Hijo de Pirata Morgan at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Los Piratas III with Barba Roja and Pirata Morgan Jr. at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Los Infiernos with Pirata Morgan and Satanico at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Los Infiernos II with Rey Bucanero and Satanico at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Los Infiernos III with Satanico and Ultimo Guerrero at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Los Infiernos IV with Averno and Satanico at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Los Infiernos V with Mephisto and Satanico at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Los Nuevo Infiernos II with Euforia and Satanico at 25 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Los Nuevo Infiernos III with Nosfeartu and Satanico at 25 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Los Nuevo Infiernos IV with Nosfeatu and Virus at 30 exp.

Rename whatever the tag team entry is for Rey Bucanero and Ultimo Guerrero to Guerreros del Infierno and make it inactive (if it has not been done yet) Raise experience to 100.

Add an inactive tag team called Guerreros del Infierno II with Toscano and Rey Bucanero at 60 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Guerreros del Infierno III with Toscano and Ultimo Guerrero at 70 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Guerreros del Infierno IV with Mascara Magica and Rey Bucanero at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Guerreros del Infierno V with Mascara Magica and Toscano at 2 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Guerreros del Infierno VI with Mascara Magica and Ultimo Guerrero at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Guerreros de la Atlantida II with Atlantis and Rey Bucanero at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Guerreros de la Atlantida III with Atlantis and Toscano at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Guerreros de la Atlantida IV with Ultimo Guerrero and Sangre Azteca at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Guerreros de la Atlantida V with Atlantis and Sangre Azteca at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Guerreros de la Atlantida VI with Atlantis and Dragon Rojo Jr. at 10 exp.

Rename the tag team entry for Dragon Rojo Jr. and Ultimo Guerrero to Los Guerreros CMLL.

Add an active tag team called Los Guerreros CMLL II with Escorpion and Ultimo Guerrero at 20 exp.

Add an active tag team called Los Guerreros CMLL III with Dragon Rojo Jr. and Escorpion at 2 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Tarzan Boy and Zorro with Toscano and Zorro at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Los Regios with Hector Garza and El Terrible at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Los Regios II with Hector Garza and Toscano at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Los Regios III with El Terrible and Toscano at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Crazy MAX with CIMA and SUWA at 80 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Crazy MAX II with Don Fujii and SUWA at 80 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Crazy MAX III with CIMA and TARU at 50 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Crazy MAX IV with Don Fujii and TARU at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Crazy MAX V with SUWA and TARU at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Blood Generation with CIMA and Don Fujii at 100 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Blood Generation II with CIMA and Shingo (Takagi) at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Blood Generation III with CIMA and Masato Yoshino at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Blood Generation IV with Don Fujii and Shingo at 30 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Blood Generation V with CIMA and Jack Evans at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Blood Generation VI with CIMA and Evan Bourne at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Blood Generation VII with Evan Bourne and Jack Evans at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Super Curry MAX with CIMA and Christopher Daniels at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Super Curry MAX II with CIMA and Super Boy at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Super Curry MAX III with Don Fujii and Christopher Daniels at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Super Curry MAX IV with Don Fujii and Super Boy at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Super Curry MAX V with SUWA and Chrsitopher Daniels at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Super Curry MAX VI with SUWA and Super Boy at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Super Curry MAX VII with Christopher Daniels and Super Boy at 8 exp.

-Raise AJ Lee'scharisma to 76, and technical to 55.

-Raise Crimson's over to 75-80,and charisma to 70-75.

-Raise Sexy Star's brawl to 30-40, and charisma to 70.

-Raise WGTT (Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin) TT experience to 80-90.

-Raise Peter Orlov's technicial to 70-75.

-Raise Brie Bella's charisma to 68.

-Raise Nikki Bella's charisma to 68.

-Raise Brooke Tessmacher over to 57, and charisma to 68.

-Raise Winter's charisma to 65-70.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Crimson is NOT as over as Zack Ryder or Santino so I'd put him at 69 tops... <_<

Sexy Star's charisma is meh, I never really saw anything from her so I'd put her's at 65.

Crimson is NOT as over as Zack Ryder or Santino so I'd put him at 69 tops... <_<

Sexy Star's charisma is meh, I never really saw anything from her so I'd put her's at 65.

Crimson deserves min 70 over. It's just my opinion.

-Raise Christy Hemme's charisma to 80

-Raise Nikki & Brie Bella's Speed to 50-55

-Raise ODB's Brawl to 75

Guest The Phenomenal Red

IMO TNA overness means little. Saying guys like Gunner and Crimson should have the same overness as the Santinos and Ryders of the worlds is ridiculous. The guys are only really shown in the iMPACT Zone while the WWE guys are pretty much over around the world the same as they are in the states with a few crowds being different. Maybe if TNA could take iMPACT and PPV on the road more often, then I will change my mind.

Lucha Libre USA Spoilers:

Add an inactive tag team called Sol with Lizmark Jr. and Tinieblas Jr.

The Treachery stable should be Lizmark Jr., Sydistiko (is he still Paul London?) and Mr. Aguila

I am pretty sure Distina stable is defunct.

Remove Neutronic from LLUSA, he has been inactive in the last year.

El Hijo de Anibal debuted for LLUSA, not sure if he is the game or not.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Add Dustin Knight and Jacob Ashworth to NWA Anarchy:

Full Name: Dustin Knight

Shortened Name: Knight

Birth Month: Unknown

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: 5000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

Finishers: High Cross Body (Top Rope) x2

Relationships: N/A

Alter Egos: Dustin Michaels

Brawl: 41

Speed: 50

Technical: 52

Stiffness: 50

Selling: 66

Over: 8

Charisma: 50

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Add a tag team called "Youth Gone Wild NWA-A" with Dustin Knight and Anthony Henry. Active. 20 exp.

Make Youth Gone Wild the NWA Anarchy Tag Team Champions

Full Name: Jacob Ashworth

Shortened Name: Ashworth

Birth Month: Unknown

Weight: Heavyweight

Wage: 5000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

Finishers: Michinoku Driver (Impact) x2

Relationships: N/A

Alter Egos: N/A

Brawl: 52

Speed: 23

Technical:

Stiffness:

Selling: 70

Over: 8

Charisma: 54

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Therefore, delete Jacob Ashworth (Referee) from staff

Add a tag team called "Officially Unstoppable" with Jacob Ashworth and Shadow Jackson. Inactive. 15exp.

Make Jacob Ashworth the NWA Anarchy Young Lions Champion

-Raise Christy Hemme's charisma to 80

-Raise Nikki & Brie Bella's Speed to 50-55

-Raise ODB's Brawl to 75

Crimson is fine around 68-69. He hasn't been in the mainstream all too long. If he showed up on Raw, nobody would have a clue who he was.

Hemme doesn't deserve that high in charisma. She's average at best at the ring announcing gig, and while she does show passion and has a little bit of an over the top personality, she's not exactly great on the mic.

Nikki and Brie at 50-55... I don't know how it compares to the rest of the divas, but I doubt they could put on better speed-based matches than a lot of their male counterparts in the 40s.

ODB used to put on some good brawls. Haven't seen much from her lately, but low to mid 70s is good for her, probably.

-I'm not sure what the consensus was, but I think heel, Grizzled Veteran, would work for Nash.

-Check SS Look for AJ Lee.

-I think Joseph Mercury should be removed from the worker list and added as a Trainer.

-Change Bobby Dutch's gimmick to Cowboy. Raise his brawl to 64, technical to 40, and charisma to 64. Lower his stiffness to 54.

-Raise Leakee's brawl to 63 and speed to 44.

-Raise Calvin Raines' brawl to 67 and stiffness to 46.

-Raise Hunico's brawl to 54, speed to 78, stiffness to 48, and overness to 73.

-Lower DJ Hyde's brawl to 75. Raise his technical to 34 and selling to 63.

-Raise Tursas' speed to 26.

-Raise Brett DiBiase's charisma to 68.

-Raise Randy Orton's selling to 93.

Edited by KrisClassic

From PWInsider.com

- Hunico was the man behind the Sin Cara mask at last night's RAW. Word going around at RAW was that the original Sin Cara, the former Mistico, is done with the company.

On a related note, word is that the idea of bringing in Averno from Mexico to work with Cara has been dropped.

so... remove Mistico from WWE, rename Hunico to Sin Cara and up his overness to 80.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

From PWInsider.com

- Hunico was the man behind the Sin Cara mask at last night's RAW. Word going around at RAW was that the original Sin Cara, the former Mistico, is done with the company.

On a related note, word is that the idea of bringing in Averno from Mexico to work with Cara has been dropped.

so... remove Mistico from WWE, rename Hunico to Sin Cara and up his overness to 80.

First off, WAIT TIL IT'S OFFICIAL! Til WWE future-endeavors someone, he should be in WWE. I respect Mike and Dave of PWInsider but it is a rumored departure rather than a hard fact one.

Second off, Mistico would have Sin Cara as an alter ego so either way Hunico would be Sin Cara II.

Add Tiger (Kid) to Fuerza TRT. He joined last Tuesday.

Add an inactive tag team named Tiger and Puma King with Tiger and Puma King. Their experience should be 55 as they've teamed together since about 2008.