EWR 2011 Stats Update: August ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

-Make Pelle Primeau a Face, Old School Face, in NWA-F1. Remove Kimber Lee as his manager.

-Raise Ryan Slater's brawl to 73 and his charisma to 75.

-Raise Joe Gacy's charisma to 76.

-Raise Alex Colon's overness to 35 and charisma to 68. Check High Spots and raise his wages a bit.

-Raise Anthony Graves to an Upper Mid Carder for NWA-F1. Raise his brawl to 61, technical to 50, stiffness to 44, and overness to 35. Raise his wages a bit.

-Raise Jon Dahmer's overness to 36.

-Raise Josh Adam's overness to 30.

-Raise Kevin Cunningham's overness to 28. Check High Spots. Remove Kimber Lee as his manager.

-Raise Matt Saigon's overness to 31.

-Raise Niles Young's overness to 34 and charisma to 71.

-Raise RV1's overness to 38.

-Delete the stable Black Gate Asylum.

-Raise Dustin Beaver's age to 17. Raise his overness to 28.

-Raise Joe Ettell's overness to 14.

-Raise Emil J's overness to 30.

-Remove Erik C. Jones from NWA-F1.

-Re-add Lance Steel to the game with whatever stats he had last time he was in. If needed say so and I will provide them. Same with Finlay.

Guest Yello Mit

Add Niki Nitro to the game.

Full Name: Miss Niki Nitro

Short Name: Niki Nitro

Weight Class: Lightweight

Birth Month: May

Wages: $5000

Nationality: Australian

Speaks: Yes

Heel

Brawl: 32

Speed: 45

Technical: 34

Stiffness: 40

Charisma: 66

Overness: 22

Behavior: 92

Attitude: 90

Finisher: Nitro-Glycerin Stunner

Second Finisher: Niki-Rana

Pic: http://a2.sphotos.ak...8_4893887_n.jpg

Check SS Look and Diva.

Also, add a friendship between her and Sonny Siaki, Kenny Bolin, Chris Hamrick, and Rex.

Edited by Yello Mit

Brawl is in the 70s I believe and Charisma about the same.

i'd debate at raising his brawl into the 80's, he's been on a great roll as of late

-Mark Henry's brawl is currently at 68, i think something like 72 would be a good rating for him

-I would suggest lowering Kevin Nash's brawl to around 64

The man that Kelly Kelly kissed at ringside last night during SummerSlam was NHL player Sheldon Souray, who plays for the Dallas Stars. Kelly noted on Twitter that Souray was in town with her mother and word is that the two are now dating. Kelly previously dated WWE star Justin Gabriel.

Remove the love relationship between Kelly Kelly and Justin Gabriel.

Former WWE Divas Jackie Gayda-Haas and Maria Kanellis were in attendance for Saturday's Ring of Honor tapings in Chicago. Jackie was there because her husband, Charlie Haas, was in action. Maria is reportedly dating ROH wrestler Mike Bennett.

Add a love relationship between Maria Kanellis and Mike Bennett.

ROH TV spoiler:

-Rename Desmond Wolfe to Nigel McGuinness. Add him to ROH as a face, non-worker, Staff Member for gimmick. Make him the color commentator for the ROH TV show and Kevin Kelly the announcer. Lower McGuinness' wages to 44,000.

-Remove Jimmy Jacobs from DG-USA and add him to ROH. Face/Inspirational Leader works I think. Raise his stiffness to 38 and overness to 50. Create a tag team between him and Corino, 2 experience.

-Add Kevin Steen to ROH. Heel, Main Event, Crazy. He hasn't actually worked for ROH yet but he is clearly working the angle, as is ROH, and it is only a matter of time before he is brought back. Since he is working an angle with them I would add him back.

-Rename Cole and O'Reilly's tag team to Futureshock.

-Raise Mike Bennett's speed to 32 and overness to 48. Change his secondary finisher to Piledriver (impact).

-Change El Generico to Upper Mid Card for ROH.

-Add Kevin Steen to Main Event, Heel, Crazy, for EVOLVE.

-Raise Mark and Jay Briscoe's overness to 67 and make them Main Eventers in ROH. Change their gimmick in all promotions to Redneck.

-Raise Michael Elgin's overness to 36.

Edited by KrisClassic