EWR 2011 Stats Update: August ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Enough grammar speak, let's get back onto topic...

Change Shawn Stylez to Shawn Stylz

Add Alter Ego 'Beantown Bad Boy' for Shawn Stylz

Change Primary Finisher of Shawn Stylz to 'One Night Stand'

Source: http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/s/shawn-stylz.html

:blush:

Wrong guy. There's another guy already in the data with Sean Styles/Stylez as his name. Can't remember which one.

Damnit, well I guess those changes apply to Sean Styles instead then.

It's spelled Sean Styles and they are not the same guy due to the ages (as far as I know.) There is another Shawn Stylez who is a Brit and not the same guy. I would say add Shawn Stylz to the game if we can find stats for him.

Change Shawn Stylez to Shawn Stylz

Add Alter Ego 'Beantown Bad Boy' for Shawn Stylz

Change Primary Finisher of Shawn Stylz to 'One Night Stand'

Source: http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/s/shawn-stylz.html

:blush:

Wrong guy. There's another guy already in the data with Sean Styles/Stylez as his name. Can't remember which one.

Damnit, well I guess those changes apply to Sean Styles instead then.

It's spelled Sean Styles/z and they don't look to be the same guy due to the ages though Inquisidor and Vanquero are the same person with the same age but different birth months (go figure.) There is another Shawn Stylez who is a Brit and not the same guy. I would say add Shawn Stylz to the game if we can find stats for him unless hard proof can be shown that he is indeed the same as Sean Styles/z.

No, because then the guys playing as WWE would be able to unfairly raid their roster.

I thought this game was supposed to be made on how it is in REAL life..not the way the people THINK it should be like.

Use your noggin. That bit also says they can't work for WWE. Whats the only way to make sure they don't get signed by WWE?Put them on written.

Technically they are open so make them open contracts. Its what they're doing, so thats what they should all be in the game. If WWE raids them, they raid them.

You people are talking about realism in the data yet you're trying to get something in that would make the game completely unrealistic. Open contracts in EWR and PPA deals in real life aren't the same thing and don't work the same way. In TEW we'd be use written PPA but since we can't do that we have to sacrafice something. Either WWE can raid TNA like they wouldn't be able to in real life or a couple indy feds can't use the Amazing Red and MCMG. I'm on theside that says the WWE being able to raid TNA is a more important hole to cover.

Yeah TNA basically books out guys like Abyss, AJ, Daniels, The Guns, Hernandez and the Guns so even if they are on an indy, the indy goes through TNA. While the talents are paid-per-performance (in most cases) guys like the Guns, Abyss, Joe, AJ, Daniels and Beer Money would snatched up by WWE in a heartbeat. The same happens with Colt Cabana who is not tied down to any promotion but over enough to be signed by WWE. As Kirkland said, it is a catch-22 and I don't see why they should not be under written deals to prevent the talents from being snatched by WWE because while they are under TNA contracts, that is unrealistic.

We don't make them non-workers when they're injured, or Kong when she is pregnant. I see no reason that this is any difference. Only if they say she is retiring.

In a typical case I agree with you but I see this more of an Amasis injury rather than John Morrison's stinger. With that said, I'd wait 4-6 months to see what's really going on.

SmackDown Spoiler

The Mistico-Mystyco war continues as apparently Hunico has debuted in WWE as "the returning" Sin Cara for SmackDown. Previously Hunico was called Mistico de Juarez when Sin Cara was Mistico for CMLL. Possible WWE Storyline Spoiler

The latest story is that Hunico will indeed be wrestling as Hunico tonight at the SmackDown tapings. At some point in the future, Mistico will return and take over the character, which will lead to Hunico and Mistico feuding. Something like Sin Cara vs Evil Sin Cara.

The idea is Hunico will be familiar with lucha libre style and be able to make him look good. The obvious problem is Hunico and Mistico have at least given everyone else the impression that they dislike each other over the Mistico/Mystico name issue. Maybe the personal issues will push them into having better matches, but that’s not the way I would gamble. Roping this back into lucha libre: if WWE is bringing Hunico up to their main roster to be Mistico’s lucha libre opponent, that would seem to eliminate the need for Averno. I’m guessing it’s more likely than not he’s not going after all at this point.

This story keeps on changing every day and I’m kind of annoyed with/tired of it by now. If I’m remembering right, the last time WWE did an Character vs Evil Version feud (Kane vs Kane), it lasted exactly one match before they wrote the whole thing out. Plans will keep on changing.

Cited from luchablog

Kevin Eck should be added to staff as a WWE writer. No idea on age or stats but he did do the old WCW magazine...

Change Dr. X to Dr. X-treme or Dr. Xtreme. He has wrestled under both names since leaving CMLL. NOTE: HE IS NOT using Dr. Xtremo.

I actually think Ryder is on par with Riley, they do different style promos. Ryder is the goofball while Riley is a serious guy. Connor O'Brien however he is not, I'd lower him to 75.

Impact spoilers (8/11 and 8/18)

The X Division Title has now a 225 lbs. weight limit, so make it a lightweight title.

Turn Kurt Angle heel.

Remove Mr. Anderson from Immortal. Turn him tweener.

Hernandez and Anarquia are the new TNA Tag Team Champions.

Smackdown spoiler

Add Sin Cara II (or Fake Sin Cara) as alter ego for Hunico.

FCW spoilers (9/4, 9/11 and 9/18)

Turn Kenneth Cameron and Tito Colon heel.

Make the tag team finisher of James Bronson and Erick Rowan Clothesline/STO.

Don't remove Ariane Andrew/Cameron Lynn from WWE. She is still in FCW, now as a ring announcer, so make her gimmick staff member.

Add Aaron James as alter ego for AJ Kirsch. Raise his brawl to 46. Raise his selling to 62.

Raise Brodus Clay's speed to 18.

Change Mack Hetfield's gimmick to Glam Rocker.

Add Andreas Rossi as alter ego for Andy Baker.

Raise Billy Kryptonite's brawl to 47.

Raise Tank Toland's brawl to 61. Lower his speed to 55.

Add dislike between Bill Goldberg and Crimson.

After Sunday's TNA Hardcore Justice pay-per-view, Bill Goldberg re-tweeted a message from a fan: "Sorry Crimson, a spear w/out a Jackhammer just sucks."

Crimson seemed to take the re-tweet personal: "@Goldberg while you were gettin stretched by Chris Jericho I was dodging bullets for this country... #whosnextnotme #destroyinglives"

Goldberg responded to that: "Who are you again????"

Edited by jadenjater

Guest The Phenomenal Red

LOL! I really think that Goldberg do not know who that wannabe Chimpson is.

I don't think a twitter war defines that. I think Crimson was trying to goat Goldberg into a feud which Goldberg sandbagged it.

The Atlantis press conference tecnico turn had a little more drama than it sounds. Shocker, Atlantis, Delta, and Guerrero Maya were on the stage to talk about winning the trios portion of Forjando un Idolo. Shocker thanked Atlantis, and then said he was healthy enough to take the trio back over. Atlantis stopped him, pointing out Delta & Guerrero Maya won when he was in charge, not when Shocker was leader. Atlantis & Shocker argued until Delta & Maya got involved and sided with Atlantis. Atlantis reluctantly decided to join the tecnico side so he could keep feuding with Negro Casas, and Maya proposed they bring back the old Campeones Justicieros name. (Who was in that before? Atlantis, Tinieblas Jr & Sr., and Rayo?) Meanwhile, Shocker was visibly angry about how the whole thing came down, and about what he had lost during his injury (the NWA LH title), and seemed to be hinting a rudo turn and his own trio.

Turn Atlantis face (tecnico) and remove him from Guerreros de la Atlantida. Possibly add a new stable called Campeones Justicieros with Atlantis, Delta and Guerrero Maya Jr. I guess rename Guerreros de la Atlantida(due to Atlantis leaving) to Los Guerreros and add (Rey) Escorpion to it. Make Shcoker a Tweener? Also remove Hector Garza from Invasores and turn him face (tecnico.)

I don't think a twitter war defines that. I think Crimson was trying to goat Goldberg into a feud which Goldberg sandbagged it.

Goldberg started it by talking about the spear, how did Crimson try to goat him into something?

Goldberg started it by talking about the spear, how did Crimson try to goat him into something?

The term is goad, not goat...

Anyway, I don't know if a dislike relationship is really warranted here. It's one little minor spat on Twitter. Is that what qualifies as a dislike relationship these days? Goldberg mocked the spear, and Crimson made some generic comment about serving his country... It's just talking shit. I doubt they'd be upset if they worked for the same promotion.

The term is goad, not goat...

Anyway, I don't know if a dislike relationship is really warranted here. It's one little minor spat on Twitter. Is that what qualifies as a dislike relationship these days? Goldberg mocked the spear, and Crimson made some generic comment about serving his country... It's just talking shit. I doubt they'd be upset if they worked for the same promotion.

Is the Split DATA out yet?