EWB Fantasy Premier League

Walker

Not long till kick-off so I thought I create the league.

I've made the traditional head-to-head league with the limit of 20 teams, so it is first come first serve. It'll probably get filled up quick so I've also made a classic league as well that has unlimited places.

Codes:

Head-to-Head League: 504181-238484

Classic League: 504181-238518

Create your team here.

Edited by WalkerWGZ

Cheeky thread hi-jack following my post in the General Footie thread, but I've set up an EWB league on the Suns Dream Team site (www.dreamteamfc.com), so if anyones already got a team in it (you can join multiple mini leagues this year) feel free, or sign up and join. Bit less effort required than the others as theres only limited transfer windows, so you only have to pay attention 5 times a season.

League pin: 283778

Password: EWB

Sorry!

Cheeky thread hi-jack following my post in the General Footie thread, but I've set up an EWB league on the Suns Dream Team site (www.dreamteamfc.com), so if anyones already got a team in it (you can join multiple mini leagues this year) feel free, or sign up and join. Bit less effort required than the others as theres only limited transfer windows, so you only have to pay attention 5 times a season.

League pin: 283778

Password: EWB

Sorry!

:puke:

On the rare occasions I buy a paper its The Times. Suns fantasy league is the best I've done though and we've run one for years, proper prediction of who's going to do the job rather than the weekly transfer window nonsense of Skys(?).

Yeh Skys is pretty shit. The Mirrors used to be decent but it's not that good really. The Suns probably is the best one tbf but i'm sticking to my principles :P I would be tempted to enter but i've got one on the Prem site which I've done for the past few seasons.