Anime Mafia V

• 4 weeks later...

Need a replacement for Australian of the Moment. Any takers?

• 1 month later...

Looking for three replacements for Anime Mafia. Ruki, I know you volunteered, but if you could confirm you still want to that'll be great. Thanks everyone.

-A-, your inbox is full. I can't send you a role PM :(

Still waiting on someone-- anyone-- who can replace Hickey. Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys; game has slowed down a bit, so we're currently looking for a replacement for Norris. Anyone want to take his role?

• Like 6

Somehow I knew you'd be the one to say something, Sean. Don't know how, but I just knew it.

Anyway, I'll definitely admit to being far too busy at the moment to properly put together much of anything just yet for an update. Fact is I didn't expect the game to drag on this long, figured it'd be done by now. Since it's not though, it's kinda been cut into by my now heavy work schedule due to the holidays. So, that being said, I'm still planning on getting the update out, and hopefully those left are still willing to play, but yeah. Definitely didn't realize I'd still be working on it in mid-to-late-November.

It's cause I've won, I lose that if the game dies. I can't let that happen. I need that win. I need it.

You really do. That win was brilliant.

No worries mate. Tomorrow is my day off and I don't foresee anything stopping me from getting out the update and sending everyone a wake-up PM. We will finish this game, damn it.