Anime Mafia V

You can add me if you need numbers, but I have no real attachment to the theme and I think the gamerunner is an asshole, so you can bump me to reserves if you get the needed number without me.

Kisses, Sean. :wub:

Three spots left, who's gonna grab them?

Aaaaand we now have our 28 people!

Tomorrow is my day off. Will try and get PMs sent out then and we'll get the ball rolling on this thing, people. Be prepared!

Fucking... Ruki, you just had to ruin the twist.

:shifty:

Anyway, unexpected delay in startup. Apparently I'm taking someone to the airport today and have a few errands I was going to run after getting this thing up that I now will need to do after the airport instead. Game will still be up today, just more likely that it's going to happen later tonight instead.

On the plus side, everyone's roles were assigned earlier today. Can't wait to see how this all turns out.

EDIT: Well, I've just gotten home not all too long ago. Will be doing a few things before I start, but expect the game up within the next few hours.

PMs are being sent now. Will put up game thread when finished.

Ugh, sorry everyone. I've hit a huge snag and have been basically fixing it all night.

The file I'd saved everyone's role PMs in was corrupted-- I don't even know how. I mean, we've had power surges lately but I always fucking save. It's just aggravating. Anyway, thankfully I had an earlier backup handy so I went ahead and sent those roles out at the time of my last post. I've just been playing cleanup since then, writing the lost roles from memory. Never realized how long it'd actually take to be honest.

Anyway, almost everyone's roles have been sent. I've got a couple left to do and will be getting them out tomorrow afternoon. Apologies again for the delay, had I known earlier today that the file was corrupted I'd have put up a more accurate ETA on this thing, but I literally didn't find out until I opened it up to start sending PMs.

Will be getting out of work around 7PM EST tomorrow, so expect the last batch of PMs to go out after then when I get back. Game thread is ready to launch but I'd rather wait until everyone gets their PMs, so expect that up tomorrow night as well. For those of you who have your PMs, start working out how you'll be using your roles! I'm really excited to see how everyone handles this game, and I can't wait to see it kick off tomorrow.

Take it easy until then guys. Thanks for understanding.

Just got back, will be getting everything wrapped up here in the next hour or two. Thanks for the patience everyone, I've gotten quite a few PMs already about how much people are loving their roles, so I'm hoping to see a very active first phase!

Game thread is up! http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=85258

Sorry about the delay once again. That file corruption shit really set me back, but I'm satisfied enough with my rewrites that we should be good to go now. Let's see how this all unfolds!