Anime Mafia V

_kamina_by_skyelines_Random_pics-s750x600-115105.jpg

Awesome motto for a high school, huh?

The multiverse is a dangerous thing to tamper with, and not something Kamina understood very well. In the aftermath of the great war against Kira, the revolutionary forces led by the fearless demon leader Kamina had set out to occupy the world taken by Light Yagami, hoping to make it a better place for all of man to flourish, freely, without the threatened oppression of a murderous god. They were a small band of men when it had all began, but when they began stumbling upon various survivors stretched out across the barren lands outside of Light's utopian settlement, they'd made a grave realization: there were others still appearing through the holes left behind, many confused and scared, and many looking for a way to get back home.

The multiverse is a dangerous thing to tamper with… and even more dangerous to try and return to normalcy. With a force greater than he could understand, Kamina set about building this world into a safe haven for those cast out by their worlds, eventually even reuniting with many from his own. Years of hard work and fighting spirit would pass by, as spiral power was used to bring the world to new heights. Finally, it seemed, there was at least a place to help those whose lives were torn apart by what had once been two science nerds foolish hopes of meeting those they'd admired in person.

Yes, all life on that planet seemed to be carrying on quite well, living together in harmony; however, in a very special high school within the confines of Kamina City, there was trouble brewing among the students of class 2-C and the school staff. Trouble that could potentially undo all the efforts set by the New Great Gurren Dan to make this world a better place.

This… is Anime Mafia V: Kamina High.

28 players. No real need of knowledge of anime to join (though having some may help you catch all the references). The backstory continues from the last game and develops on the world created since the first. I've already got a few pre-regs and I'm looking to fill up fast, so let's see some names, people!

1. Cloudy

2. Ruki

3. phatman

4. DFF

5. Australian of the Moment

6. stokerina

7. Darnez FC

8. DMN

9. Eddie G

10. Gazz

11. berober

12. Hickey99

13. Ace

14. Gorka

15. Pepsi Twist

16. Summ

17. Pleatherface

18. Split Second

19. SDM

20. pizzamonkey

21. bigsheep

22. bill_da_bill

23. Quasi

24. TroyoftheSaints

25. LD

26. MPH

27. fr34k

28. Junior Hoilett

Stokerina really wants in (and I thought I'd say so while she's still asleep :shifty:). I should probably steer clear then, since there is no way in hell that she wouldn't find out what my role is and vice versa. Besides, she apparently wants my help too...

So yeah. This is a stokerina sign-up, not a stokerino sign-up.

You can add me if you need numbers, but I have no real attachment to the theme and I think the gamerunner is an asshole, so you can bump me to reserves if you get the needed number without me.