them "amazing" fake sports videos what you get

METALMAN

So New Zealand right those guys, man, those crazy guys right? Well what they did was they went and made this video and in this video right what they've done is do all these tricks and it's allegedly really cool and slick and all that kind of stuff but it is quite obviously fake and it is silly right. Here it is this is the video of the New Zealand All Blacks of New Zealand they made this video right this is them:

And then once they had seen this video this rugby team in Australia called the Brumbies (no I don't know what a brumby is) they are from Canberra in Australia (most people think this is not the capital but it actually is) well they had seen this video and they decided they were going to parodyise it for a joke and it is funny. What they done made me laugh but anyway I digress this is the video they made it is really funny and made me laugh it is basically all the things the all blacks done did but it is all botched up and it made me laugh but anyway I digress here it is: