TEW05 Real World Update: September 2011

- Remove Akira Tozawa, Homicide, Kevin Steen, Munenori Sawa and Shima Xion/Zema Ion from EVOLVE.

How are we working with this Wrestling Revolution Project? Will it be added to the game for next month? Their first tapings are in October in Los Angeles. If so, here's the stats I'd give it..

Name: Wrestling Revolution Project

Initials: WRP

Description: A professional wrestling group developed by Jeff Katz. It was funded using the 'Kickstarter' website. Upon completion of production, the program is available via streaming media and other means of online distribution.

Founded: 2011

Style: Cutting Edge

Prestige: 60? [you can choose that]

Money: It was funded using Kickstarter, so people pledged the money. He was asking for only 100,000. I would say give it around 150,000-200,000

It's supposed to run for 13 Weeks, as a Season. So unless you want to give it a Touring schedule with 1 or 2 Shows a week, I'd say just keep it on a regular schedule.

Popularity: I'd say about....10% For all of USA with 15 or 20% in South West? 5% in all of Canada. 0 everywhere else.

Staff: Owner and Head Booker for now, Jeff Katz

ROSTER

Colt Cabana

Dr. Luther [Real name Len Olson, Wrestled as Dr. Luther in FMW, I don't think he's in the Data]

Ken Doane

Alex Reynolds [Real name Alex Zikos, he's wrestled for DG USA on pre-shows and ECWA in their Super 8 Tournament but I don't think he's in the data]

Kenny Omega

MVP

Sami Callihan

Shawn Daivari

Emil Sitoci [Tick that he can work in North America]

Drew Hankinson

Prince Devitt

Ben Muth [Former Football Player trained by Lance Storm, Not in Data]

The Amazing Red

Mike Rollins [Real Name Michael Oberegger, he's a wrestler on the Canadian Indy scene, surprisingly not in the data.]

TV Shows: Wrestling Revolution Project on Internet TV. Held on Wednesday/Thursday. Show it on a Saturday/8:00 PM Slot, it only says it'll be available online.

If you need anymore information, just let me know.

Edited by ThTmp4

How are we working with this Wrestling Revolution Project? Will it be added to the game for next month? Their first tapings are in October in Los Angeles. If so, here's the stats I'd give it..

Name: Wrestling Revolution Project

Initials: WRP

Description: A professional wrestling group developed by Jeff Katz. It was funded using the 'Kickstarter' website. Upon completion of production, the program is available via streaming media and other means of online distribution.

Founded: 2011

Style: Cutting Edge

Prestige: 60? [you can choose that]

Money: It was funded using Kickstarter, so people pledged the money. He was asking for only 100,000. I would say give it around 150,000-200,000

It's supposed to run for 13 Weeks, as a Season. So unless you want to give it a Touring schedule with 1 or 2 Shows a week, I'd say just keep it on a regular schedule.

Popularity: I'd say about....10% For all of USA with 15 or 20% in South West? 5% in all of Canada. 0 everywhere else.

Staff: Owner and Head Booker for now, Jeff Katz

ROSTER

Colt Cabana

Dr. Luther [Real name Len Olson, Wrestled as Dr. Luther in FMW, I don't think he's in the Data]

Ken Doane

Alex Reynolds [Real name Alex Zikos, he's wrestled for DG USA on pre-shows and ECWA in their Super 8 Tournament but I don't think he's in the data]

Kenny Omega

MVP

Sami Callihan

Shawn Daivari

Emil Sitoci [Tick that he can work in North America]

Drew Hankinson

Prince Devitt

Ben Muth [Former Football Player trained by Lance Storm, Not in Data]

The Amazing Red

Mike Rollins [Real Name Michael Oberegger, he's a wrestler on the Canadian Indy scene, surprisingly not in the data.]

TV Shows: Wrestling Revolution Project on Internet TV. Held on Wednesday/Thursday. Show it on a Saturday/8:00 PM Slot, it only says it'll be available online.

If you need anymore information, just let me know.

I would wait till their actually active for a couple of months before adding, just to make sure they will actually stay active.

• Like 1

Well, they are only aiming to make 13 shows, so if they were to go in, I'd put them on a 1 show a week touring schedule for October/Nov/Dec.

- Set Adam Cole to Midcard in ROH.

- Set Claudio Castagnoli to Upper Midcard in ROH.

- Set Jimmy Jacobs to Midcard in ROH.

- Set Kyle O'Reilly to Midcard in ROH.

- Set Mike Bennett to Midcard in ROH.

- Set Rhett Titus to Midcard in ROH.

- Set Roderick Strong to Main Event in ROH.

- Set Steve Corino to Midcard in ROH.

- Add the tag team 'Jacobs and Corino' with Jimmy Jacobs & Steve Corino to ROH with no experience.

Still I'd rather wait a couple of months, i dont want another JCSW/1PW/IWA Mid South.

I'll come back later with stats for people that need to be added to the CMLL roster (Delta, Guerrero Maya Jr., etc etc)

Delta is alread in the data.

He should be set to lower midcard face with the Tecnico gimmick in CMLL, then.

Double post, but I took the liberty of adding a lot of luchadors to the data. Most of them are freelance wrestlers, but I've added a handful of missing luchadors to CMLL as well.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CYH7BBH8

I also added IWRG, but feel free to just pluck the wrestlers from it and forget about IWRG

AAA announced yesterday that The British Invasion (Brutus Magnus & Doug Williams) from TNA would be working some shows in the future.

El Mesias sent out a challenge on Wednesday wanting to face Sting at the big Heroes Inmortales show on 10/9 at Arena Monterrey. I’m sure there will be more guys wanting that match.

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/09/10/update-on-tna-talent-heading-to-mexico/

-Check Mexico as an active area for Nick Aldis & Doug Williams.

According to cagematch.de, Flip Kendrick & Louis Lyndon are brothers.

EDIT: Also, Gregory Iron has been added to the CHIKARA roster.

- Raise Brodie Lee's popularity to 5% in all of Japan.

- Raise Claudio Castagnoli's popularity to 15% in all of Japan.

- Raise Delirious' popularity to 20% in all of Japan.

- Raise Eddie Kingston's popularity to 3% in all of Japan.

- Raise Green Ant's popularity to 3% in all of Japan.

- Raise Fire Ant's popularity to 3% in all of Japan.

- Remove Larry Dallas & Rebecca Reyes from DGUSA.

- Add the stable 'The Scene' in EVOLVE. Members are Larry Dallas, Reby Sky, Caleb Konley, & Scott Reed.

- Tick Japan as an active area for Nicole Matthews & Portia Perez.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Double post, but I took the liberty of adding a lot of luchadors to the data. Most of them are freelance wrestlers, but I've added a handful of missing luchadors to CMLL as well.

I also added IWRG, but feel free to just pluck the wrestlers from it and forget about IWRG

You know it would of been a lot easier if you just game me only the new information, I constantly update the database so to completly copy over the database is pointless.

In short who did you add?

- Change Bruce Santee & Amy Love to Engaged.

- Add a working agreement between CZW & K-Dojo, also CZW & DDT. CZW will have a joint event with Big Japan Wrestling, DDT, Freedoms, & K-Dojo in December.

- Add Dave Crist to CZW as a Lower Midcarder. They are running a jealously angle over his brothers title so maybe set him to Heel.

- Add BJ Whitmer to CZW as a Upper Midcard Heel.

Edited by DoubleJ13

You know it would of been a lot easier if you just game me only the new information, I constantly update the database so to completly copy over the database is pointless.

In short who did you add?

Can you create a new database, then import the workers into your data? Like, just unzip that file into a new database and import away! :)

-AAA

Added Lolita

-CMLL

Added Guerrero Maya Jr.

Added Diamante

Added Dragon Lee

Added Rey Escorpion

Added Rayo Tapatio I & II to the roster from the "other workers" section

Added Delta to the roster from "Other Workers"

-Independent workers/IWRG workers

Added Bobby Lee Jr.

Bugambilia del Norte

Centurion

Dark Devil

Dinamic Black

El Hijo del Dr. Wagner

El hijo del Pantera

Golden Magic

La Diva Salvaje

Comando Negro

Mike Segura

Miss Gaviota

Multifacetico IV

Negro Navarro

Polifacetico

Solar

El Hijo del Solar

• Like 1

How does it duplicate them? I thought the way the game worked it didn't allow duplication, you got an error message if you had a duplicate? Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying?

How does it duplicate them? I thought the way the game worked it didn't allow duplication, you got an error message if you had a duplicate? Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying?

It doesn’t duplicate them, I just wanted to know who was added so I can put them in specifically and then do things like set pictures and so on.

EDIT

Couldent fine the following in the database you posted

- Dinamic Black

- Golden Magic

- Rey Escorpion

Are the following also new

- César Moreno

- Hijo de Mascara Año 2000

- Marco Moreno

Edited by TheWho87

- Set Danny Inferno's finisher to One Edge Stole (pinfall) on profile & all contracts.

- Set Caleb Konley's finisher to Homewrecker (pinfall) on profile & all contracts.

- Add Larry Dallas back to DGUSA as a Heel Manager.

- Add Caleb Konley to DGUSA as a Lower Midcard Heel.

- Add Scott Reed to DGUSA as a Lower Midcard Heel.

- Add Phoenix Star to PWG as a Lower Midcard Face.

- Add Zokre to PWG as a Lower Midcard Face.

- Add Brain Damage to CZW as an Upper Midcard Face.

- Add the stable 'The Scene' in DGUSA. Members are Larry Dallas, Caleb Konley, & Scott Reed.

- Add 'The Scene' with Caleb Konley & Scott Reed as a tag team in DGUSA. Set their experience to None.

- Raise Kyle O'Reilly's stamina to 65.

- Raise Eddie Edwards' stamina to 80.

- Raise Harlem Bravado's stamina to 60.

- Raise Lance Bravado's stamina to 60.

- Raise Devon Moore's popularity to 3% in all of the UK.

- Raise Sami Callihan's popularity to 3% in all of the UK.

- Raise DJ Hyde's popularity to 3% in all of the UK.

- Raise Danny Havoc's popularity to 3% in all of the UK.

- Raise Yoshihito Sasaki's popularity to 3% in all of the UK.

- Raise Yuko Miyamoto's popularity to 3% in all of the UK.

- Raise Rory Mondo's popularity to 3% in all of Japan & the US except 10% in the Tri State.

- Tick the UK as an active area for Danny Havoc, Devon Moore, DJ Hyde, Sami Callihan, Yoshihito Sasaki, & Yuko Miyamoto.

- Tick Japan as an active area for Rory Mondo.

Edited by DoubleJ13

- Set Corvis Fear & Chris Dickinson to Inactive on their profiles, delete all their contracts.

- Change J-Sin's name to J-Sinn, Set him to a Middleweight, Set his finisher to Double Arm DDT (pinfall). Set his birth month to May. Change his style to Brawler or Regular Wrestler.

- Change Lance Lude's birth month to February the year to 1983.

- Raise J-Sinn's popularity to 3% in all of the US, except to 10% in the Tri State.

- Raise Lance Lude's popularity to 3% in all of the US, except to 10% in the Tri State.

- Raise The Set's tag team experience to Medium.