TEW05 Real World Update: September 2011

- Lower Batista's body health to 75% he just recently had back surgery.

- Set Alexa Thatcher to a Non-Wrestler who never wrestles. Change her desired role to Manager usually.

- Add 'The Latin Liberators' with Super Nova & Rocky Romero as a tag team to LLUSA. Set their experience to Low.

- Raise The Puerto Rican Powers experience to Good.

- Add Kip James to LLUSA as an Upper Midcard Heel with Racist as his gimmick. Set his name to Kip Gunn.

- Add Kip Gunn to the stable The Right in LLUSA.

- Remove Brittney Savage's LLUSA contract.

- Remove Aaron Aguilera's LLUSA contract.

- Remove Gregory Helms' LLUSA contract.

- Remove Mentallo's LLUSA contract.

- Remove Mistieriocito's LLUSA contract.

Edited by DoubleJ13

BC Killer, Supreme & Kaos should all have Mexico checked. Supreme's worked in Mexico on "XPW vs. Perros del Mal" shows, as has Kaos. BC Killer recently filled in for Supreme on a hardcore show in Mexico when Supreme couldn't make it to the show.

- Britani Knight has signed with WWE. I would raise her stats, overness, etc. to a suitable level for an FCW diva. She'll be flying out to Florida at the beginning of October.

Shouldn’t her skills and such develop while at FCW not before?, also I think she is already pretty over for FCW.

Guest Canary4life

- Britani Knight has signed with WWE. I would raise her stats, overness, etc. to a suitable level for an FCW diva. She'll be flying out to Florida at the beginning of October.

Shouldn't her skills and such develop while at FCW not before?, also I think she is already pretty over for FCW.

Yeah, they can develop, but her stats seemed a little low last time I checked (then again, I haven't played a RL update since July).

Just an observation from the new ROH website. Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, The Young Bucks, and TJ Perkins aren't listed. Might want to wait a bit before thinking about removing them, but I just find it odd that those guys, especially Hero and Cabana wouldnt be added to the roster before the Bravados and Mia Yim.

Just an observation from the new ROH website. Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, The Young Bucks, and TJ Perkins aren't listed. Might want to wait a bit before thinking about removing them, but I just find it odd that those guys, especially Hero and Cabana wouldnt be added to the roster before the Bravados and Mia Yim.

What site the only one i know of is down.

The Young Bucks & TJ Perkins are working the next set of TV tapings, so they may end up on the site after that. Cabana has been in Japan, but rumored to be going to WWE for a good while. Hero is in the process of signing with WWE.

- Set the ROH show on Internet TV to air Thursdays time doesn't matter. They are showing the episodes on their website Thursdays unless you become a ringside member, then it airs on Mondays.

What site the only one i know of is down.

When the website was up (about an hour ago) those listed were missing. Just sayin' I found it to be a little bit odd.

Edit: The site is back up

Edited by tougie

Mickie James should have UK Ticked.

And Maria Kanellis still makes wrestling related appearences, mainly as a hostess instead of a wrestler.

Aksana should have announcer ticked, she's been doing ring entrances.

Cary Silkin said in an interview that Chris Hero is working on a signing a WWE deal and basically won't be appearing but he "is welcome back if he chooses". He also said that Colt Cabana isnt under ROH contract but that we "probably havent seen the last of him". So possibly remove both, or at least Colt from ROH for now.

Edited by tougie

ROH Spoiler (or would be if you havent seen the champ in the current database)

Since El Generico drops the title to Jay Lethal on Saturday i'll revert him back as champion since wasnt sure when he would drop the belt but since its October 1st the change will be done for the November update (unless it changes).