TEW Graphic Requests

TheWho87

• 2 weeks later...

I know that this thread is pretty much dead, but is there any chance that someone can make me a EWR Banner with this NWA logo on it?

AHNyC4HGqThGBeaKwxA1h1BdtqFEczzIPvOaJAZz

I would like the logo and National Wrestling Alliance on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I need NWA Logos for the following shows using this NWA logo on a black background like the one used in RWC for my game.

NWA Flight Of Champions

NWA Ring Warriors

NWA Wrestle War

NWA Grand American Clash

NWA Bunkhouse Stampede

NWA When Worlds Collide

NWA Global Supershow

NWA Night Of Glory

NWA Revenge

NWA No Escape

NWA Jim Crockett Sr. Memorial Cup

NWA Anniversary Show

All using this NWA logo2721250c11a8ed4d115954a165ca1bc2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/02/2020 at 01:48, ViatorLipsia said:

Sum1 could give me the Background Templates for the acutally used Backgrounds? I'm back at all and wanna help the Community to fulfill Requests :)!
But since my Computer was crashed a long time ago, i don't have any Background Templates anymore.

wRLDoVX.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've added some sports promoters to my EWR game as owners, and thought I would share the owner pictures (i.e. logos) of theirs:
Anthem Sports, Hayemaker Promotions, IMG, Matchroom Sport, Mayweather Promotions, RocNation Sports, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Top Rank, Zuffa

Anthem_Sports.jpgHayemaker_Promo.jpgIMG.jpgMatchroom_Sport.jpgMayweather_Promo.jpgRocNation_Sports.jpgSinclair_BG.jpgTop_Rank.jpgZuffa.jpg

Because of the way I have organised my broadcaster cuts, I will place the names of the broadcasters above the spoiler tag for easy searching purposes:
9Rush, adn40, Altice, Antena 3, Bell MTS, Charge, Disney Television, FS1 (x2), FS2, Foro TV, Galavisión, ITV, Imagen Televisión, Las Estrellas, Main Event (x2), NBC, NHK, Nueve, Omni Television (x2), Optimum, PBS (x2), RTL, Shaw Direct, Sjuan, Sky (x7), Sky 5, Sky Atlantic, Sky One, Sky Primafila, Sky Sport EU, Sky Sport NZ, Sky Sports (x5), Sky Two, Sky Witness, Spectrum, Stadium, Suddenlink, TBS (Japan), TFX, TUDN, Univision, V, Vodafone

USA
- Updated
FS1 (x2), FS2, Galavisión, NBC, PBS (x2), Suddenlink, Univision
FS1.jpgFS1-1.jpgFS2.jpgGalavision.jpgNBC.jpgPBS_(2020).jpgPBS_(2020)-1.jpgSuddenlink.jpgUnivision.jpg

- New
Altice USA [owners of Cablevision/Optimum and Suddenlink], Charge! [owned by Sinclair Broadcast Group], Disney Television, Optimum [formerly Cablevision (USA)], Spectrum [Charter Communications, owners of the merged Bright House Networks and Time Warner Cable], Stadium [owned by Sinclair Broadcast Group], TUDN [formerly Univision Deportes]
Altice.jpgCharge.jpgDisney_Television.jpgOptimum.jpgSpectrum.jpgStadium.jpgTUDN.jpg

Canada
- Updated
Bell MTS [rebranding of MTS], Omni Television (x2), Shaw Direct, V
Bell_MTS.jpgOmni_Television.jpgOmni_Television-1.jpgShaw_Direct.jpgV.jpg

Mexico
- Updated
FOROtv, Las Estrellas
Foro_TV.jpgLas_Estrellas.jpg

- New
adn40 [formerly Proyecto 40], Imagen Televisión [replaces Cadena Tres], Nu9ve [formerly Gala TV]
adn40.jpgImagen_Television.jpgNueve.jpg

British Isles
- Updated
ITV, Sky Atlantic, Sky One, Sky Two, Sky Witness
ITV_(2020).jpgSky_Atlantic_(2020).jpgSky_One_(2020).jpgSky_Two_(2020).jpgSky_Witness_(2020).jpg

- Historic
Sky (1984), Sky (1989), Sky (1993), Sky (1995), Sky (1997), Sky (1998) (x2); Sky Sports (1998), Sky Sports (2002), Sky Sports (2007), Sky Sports (2009), Sky Sports (2015)
Sky_(1984).jpgSky_(1989).jpgSky_(1993).jpgSky_(1995).jpgSky_(1997).jpgSky_(1998)-1.jpgSky_(1998).jpgSky_Sports_(1998).jpgSky_Sports_(2002).jpgSky_Sports_(2007).jpgSky_Sports_(2009).jpgSky_Sports_(2015).jpg

Japan
- Updated
NHK, TBS (Tokyo Broadcasting System)
NHK.jpgTBS_JP.jpg

Europe
- Updated
Antena 3 {ESP}, RTL, Sky Primafila {ITA}, Sky Sport {AUT, DEU, ITA}, Sjuan {SWE}
Antena_3.jpgRTL.jpgSky_Primafila.jpgSky_Sport_EU.jpgSjuan.jpg

- New
TFX [formerly NF1] {FRA}, Vodafone [formerly Kabel Deutschland] {DEU}
TFX.jpgVodafone.jpg

Oceania
- Updated
Main Event (x2) Sky Sport NZ
Main_Event.jpgMain_Event-1.jpgSky_Sport_NZ_(2020).jpg

- New
9Rush, Sky 5 [formerly the BOX]
9Rush.jpgSky_5.jpg

Hey guys I have a promotion in mind that I want to create for TEW 2020. I'm going to do a post Montreal 97 mod... After the screwjob Bret pulls out of the WCW deal, the rest of the Hart Foundation protest their contracts until they are all released by Christmas 97. On New Years Day 1998 Bret Hart, Dino Brito and other Canadian Promoters announce live on Off The Record the formation of Great Canadian Profressional Wrestling or GCPW. There will be a working relationship with AJPW to enhance the roster until I am able to lure some of the Canadian stars tied up in the US like Jericho and Benoit. My request is for a company logo. I'd really like essentially a Canadian version of The All Japan Pro Wrestling Logo. Something simple and sports like from the 90's not too extravagant. The AJPW logo has the globe with the Japanese Islands in focus, it could be the same idea with Canada in focus or perhaps a maple leaf. If possible a banner as well! Thanks for anyone that can help me out!

So far my roster is going to look like...

Bret Hart
Owen Hart
Jacques Rougeau
Davey Boy Smith
Pierre Carl Oulette
Jim Neidhart
Mick Foley (Cactus Jack)
Brian Adams (Crush)
Raymond Rougeau (Commentator)
Rick Rude (Manager)
Lance Storm
Vampiro