TEW Graphic Requests

TheWho87

I've got the Sony ones done for my new pack, not sure if I have the Indian broadcasters in the current download so here they are, the last one is modified since I like to have one umbrella channel for sports channels that have multiple channels, the new pack will be out with my next monthly update.

XkUrkeL.jpgvDZDEbM.jpgBWRkOLO.jpgp7LN97H.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So I was watching someone stream TEW and they brought up the old EWR new company "League Against The McMahon Family", which gave me a thought to do a new take on them for my TEW logo pack, I'll only do the ones that were not reused in the C-Verse and would use those logos, but for now I've got these done.

DDLp3Ps.jpg0O6HfjX.jpg54EfoCr.jpga9Va5F6.jpgTsEUmyq.jpguCiOFT3.jpg

Edited by TheWho87

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/09/2020 at 20:25, TheWho87 said:

I've got the Sony ones done for my new pack, not sure if I have the Indian broadcasters in the current download so here they are, the last one is modified since I like to have one umbrella channel for sports channels that have multiple channels, the new pack will be out with my next monthly update.

XkUrkeL.jpgvDZDEbM.jpgBWRkOLO.jpgp7LN97H.jpg

Thanks, can I have them in black?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I need some pics on this background

greybackground.jpg

I need a narrative pic for financial troubles for LU with this LU logo

Lucha-Underground.jpg

Maybe have a red dollar sign or broken down trending graph in the pic.  Feel free to get a bit creative

I also need this AEW Dynamite Logo WITHOUT the TNT logo on the same grey  background and all the AEW PPV logos on the same background. Sorry for the big request, this is for my mod TNA Resurgent so I can have LU have realistic budget cuts and AEW as a future open fed.

AEW-Dynamite-Logo.png

On 02/12/2020 at 22:02, Warhawk8492 said:

greybackground.jpg

Lucha-Underground.jpg

Maybe have a red dollar sign or broken down trending graph in the pic.  Feel free to get a bit creative

I also need this AEW Dynamite Logo WITHOUT the TNT logo on the same grey  background and all the AEW PPV logos on the same background. Sorry for the big request, this is for my mod TNA Resurgent so I can have LU have realistic budget cuts and AEW as a future open fed.

AEW-Dynamite-Logo.png

The AEW logos are all in TheWho87's graphics pack from June. Here.

50 minutes ago, Kurenai said:

The AEW logos are all in TheWho87's graphics pack from June. Here.

I need them on the grey background so they don't stick out like a sore thumb.

• 3 weeks later...

Cross posting from TheWho87's 2020-12 update thread...

Being bored during this pandemic and an urge to do... something... to keep me occupied, has led me to continue updating a Broadcasters logos archive to where I've got over 400 pictures (in addition to the ones in TheWho87's existing folder). Again, I have tried to fill in what gaps I can - there maybe duplicates, and if so, I'm sorry! I have added some logos on a black background with a white border in an "Alternatives" folder. I have tried to maintain the naming conventions, especially with the countries, but if you are unsure, look up ISO 3166 codes and convert to the correct one.

As always, feel free to use these as you see fit.

https://rhyse.net/images/EWR/Broadcasters/2020-12-21_Broadcaster_Adds.zip

Samples

BBC_Entertainment_2011.jpgDiscovery_2019.jpgMuch_2013.jpgNow_TV_2019.jpgRTP1_PRT_2016.jpgShowtime_2_2006.jpgSky_Sports_2020.jpgTLC_2006.jpgTVA_Sports_2_2020.jpgZDFneo_GER_2017.jpg

On 02/12/2020 at 14:02, Warhawk8492 said:

greybackground.jpg

Lucha-Underground.jpg

AEW-Dynamite-Logo.png

14 hours ago, Kurenai said:

Can I get this NXT Breakout Tournament logo on the grey belt background, please?

Wasn't sure how to quite do this one to be honest! So I'm gave multiple choices!

The first one is the original LU logo that you gave me me and I just added the dollar sign and the downward arrow on the side...

VbfxLLt.jpg

ixZvVMy.jpg - I made my own LU log and put the dollar sign on one side and the arrow on the other

cM5dNLi.jpg - Again my own LU logo but this time two red dollar signs on both sides

39pGUMF.jpg - My LU Logo but with the dollar sign and arrow on the same side

5mh8e2y.jpg - Wasn't sure if you still needed this or if it's included in TheWho's picture pack but I did it anyways...

and made multiple color variations! Personally I love the purple and orange one :D

Zy3mHTL.jpgh947Rth.jpgF3bLiRt.jpg

Also completed!

LJPx1hh.jpg

Again different color variations(My Favorite = Pink & Purple xD)

DrAF6xh.jpgO8Iqrg6.jpg

As always, if I did something wrong, let me know! I'll try again! OR if someone can do this better then I can, go for it! I won't be mad I promise 😘

• Like 2