TEW Graphic Requests

TheWho87

I need some logos for my WCW Dynasty I am using this WCW logo

WCW-2k1alt.jpg

One for WCW The Great American Bash based on this logo with the text being given an American Flag motif and same for the WCW logo which I would like added back. 

WCW-Great-American-Bash-Logo-1.png

The next one for WCW Bash at The Beach make it similar to this one but with the new logo above added to it with the red WCW logo text being the same color as the logo.  If you want to give it more of a beach motif that would be a nice bonus

Bash-at-The-Beach-1999.jpg

Now finally for now, WCW Clash Of The Champions which I am bringing back as a PPV in August replacing New Blood Rising and Road Wild before that. Base it on this logo below with the first WCW I posted on this post being added to it, as a back ground, a picture of the WCW Big Gold Belt being included

WCW-Clash-Of-The-Champions-1.jpgWCW_World_Championship.png

I will likely request more in the future but that is for later. Thanks in advance.

14 hours ago, Warhawk8492 said:

I need some logos for my WCW Dynasty I am using this WCW logo

WCW-2k1alt.jpg

One for WCW The Great American Bash based on this logo with the text being given an American Flag motif and same for the WCW logo which I would like added back. 

WCW-Great-American-Bash-Logo-1.png

The next one for WCW Bash at The Beach make it similar to this one but with the new logo above added to it with the red WCW logo text being the same color as the logo.  If you want to give it more of a beach motif that would be a nice bonus

Bash-at-The-Beach-1999.jpg

Now finally for now, WCW Clash Of The Champions which I am bringing back as a PPV in August replacing New Blood Rising and Road Wild before that. Base it on this logo below with the first WCW I posted on this post being added to it, as a back ground, a picture of the WCW Big Gold Belt being included

WCW-Clash-Of-The-Champions-1.jpgWCW_World_Championship.png

I will likely request more in the future but that is for later. Thanks in advance.

OK for the first one you requested, I made two variations! One with white lettering and one with red lettering! I didn't include the WCW logo like I did on the other two requests simply because I thought it would ruin the look xD

cweIa3g.pnge4w1RUl.png

As for the second one, I completely "revamped" the Bash at the Beach logo and gave it a beachy vibe! I couldn't find/think of any font that would make it more for a beach feel so I just added a couple of umbrellas 😄

4CIgjxA.png

As for your last request, I also made three different variations to the Clash of the Champions logo! The first one, the title "swallows" the grey background with the belt, the second logo's belt is obviously smaller, and the third one simply has white font cause I thought it would blend better :D

5DucdFV.png4JaElHF.pngqOvnwgR.png

As always, enjoy and if I did something wrong or missed something, let me know :3

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Would someone be able to create a custom logo for Impact Wrestling in the below style.

So for example the iMPACT! bit exactly the same but the gold writing set below it instead of above and just saying WRESTLING instead of Total non stop action wrestling. 

TNA iMPACT! Wrestling" TNA iMPACT! #32 (TV Episode 2005) - IMDb

I need a stable logo on a black OR white background to match up with iDOL's stable logos. Its for my TNA mod and the stable is called The Campaign I would like it to feature a money greenish and gold theme all metallic too to show wealth (ECIII is the leader of it) I would be most thankful.

I need the logo for Viceland and Vice on the grey background

Viceland.jpg

Vice.png

greybackground.jpg

Edited by Warhawk8492
Switching logos

On 04/04/2021 at 06:16, BarrettBarage said:

Dynamite-Winter.jpg (800×450) (prowrestlingnewshub.com)

would someone be able to put this logo on kyky background please?

thx

On 08/04/2021 at 17:56, JohnnyNitro said:

Would someone be able to create a custom logo for Impact Wrestling in the below style.

So for example the iMPACT! bit exactly the same but the gold writing set below it instead of above and just saying WRESTLING instead of Total non stop action wrestling. 

TNA iMPACT! Wrestling" TNA iMPACT! #32 (TV Episode 2005) - IMDb

On 16/04/2021 at 12:59, Warhawk8492 said:

I need a stable logo on a black OR white background to match up with iDOL's stable logos. Its for my TNA mod and the stable is called The Campaign I would like it to feature a money greenish and gold theme all metallic too to show wealth (ECIII is the leader of it) I would be most thankful.

I need the logo for Viceland and Vice on the grey background

Viceland.jpg

Vice.png

greybackground.jpg

Okay! First up, I have the AEW Dynamite request! I did two different backgrounds because I always get confused which backgrounds are which :D I personally like them on the grey background but do with these as you please 😄

1XBvOto.jpggvo4wZ0.jpgi6HiaUa.jpgXCmpwN1.jpgl8LWShT.jpg

Next I have the IMPACT Request! Do let me know if I did this wrong! Your request was a bit confusing to read for me! So if I did it wrong, let me know! I'll fix it! Especially if you wanted to keep the black background :3

nAV7pO0.jpg

Last but not least, I have your Viceland & Campaign request! Again, I was a bit confused with how you had wanted your Campaign logo but I gave it a shot! If I did anything wrong, let me know! I'll have another go at it 😄

B6c58LE.jpgf2FRTdF.jpgvHjHM9V.jpgKXcsMkM.jpg1Wos024.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I need some NWA logos using this NWA logo

2721250c11a8ed4d115954a165ca1bc2.jpg

on the grey back ground

greybackground.jpg

NWA Flight Of Champions

NWA Ring Warriors

NWA Wrestle War

NWA Grand American Clash

NWA Bunkhouse Stampede

NWA When Worlds Collide

NWA Global Supershow

NWA Revenge

NWA No Escape

NWA Jim Crockett Sr. Memorial Cup

NWA Anniversary Show

NWA Fury

Edited by Warhawk8492

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/07/2021 at 14:21, Kurenai said:

Can I get the new Camp Leapfrog Campeonatos de Ranas on the belt background, please?

Reveal hidden contents

E6tBaidXsAEtgPk?format=jpg&name=900x900

Not sure what you meant by "Belt Background" but I used this background simply because it's the one I use in my TEW saves :D

faRMhDL.jpg

On 25/07/2021 at 09:31, Warhawk8492 said:

I need some NWA logos using this NWA logo

2721250c11a8ed4d115954a165ca1bc2.jpg

on the grey back ground

greybackground.jpg

NWA Flight Of Champions

NWA Ring Warriors

NWA Wrestle War

NWA Grand American Clash

NWA Bunkhouse Stampede

NWA When Worlds Collide

NWA Global Supershow

NWA Revenge

NWA No Escape

NWA Jim Crockett Sr. Memorial Cup

NWA Anniversary Show

NWA Fury

jh2vgnR.jpgOFX6Bge.jpgvSvb2eK.jpgy8ztkuN.jpgBlqPSNZ.jpg1uztsXz.jpghLQq9KX.jpgO63MRPg.jpgjri1RCA.jpgfoybAaw.jpggqrdepY.jpgdZfB3HS.jpga70zhcr.jpgjHxAvYa.jpggrZJClS.jpg29oVC0f.jpgPfYLl63.jpgHwvQF8D.jpgF5KCG9o.jpgexR6S4I.jpg335cggh.jpg4dFJac4.jpgJiBWeNm.jpgXglbser.jpgxT7WcpW.jpg

As you can see i did these in a lot of different color variants and styles :D

Sorry if the "Fury" seems a bit dull! I didn't know much to do with it! If you have any ideas, I'm all ears 😃

As for the "NWA Jim Crockett Memorial Show" logo, I wasn't sure if it was better with or without the trophies, so I did both! I wasn't sure if the KIA part was needed either! But included them in case you wanted to use them apart of a narrative! Maybe KIA could sponsor it and give it a boost to the finances or something lol!

Anyways, enjoy :3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I need a logo for the Hulkamania World Tour which is a future open promotion in my mod with Hulkamania done this way with the words World Tour below Hulkamania

Hulkamania-logo.jpg

Above the logo have a silhouette image of Hogan doing this taunt

Hogan-Taunt-2jpg.jpg

Below Hogan incorporate a Globe image that prominently shows North America (where the promotion is located)

All done on this background

greybackground.jpg

Thanks in advance

On 14/08/2021 at 02:38, Warhawk8492 said:

I need a logo for the Hulkamania World Tour which is a future open promotion in my mod with Hulkamania done this way with the words World Tour below Hulkamania

Hulkamania-logo.jpg

Above the logo have a silhouette image of Hogan doing this taunt

Hogan-Taunt-2jpg.jpg

Below Hogan incorporate a Globe image that prominently shows North America (where the promotion is located)

All done on this background

greybackground.jpg

Thanks in advance

Hopefully this is what you were looking for! As always, i did them in different styles and colors 😁

My personal favorite is last one :D

LdrPOop.pnghIUVu8F.pngwdo77NP.png

• Thanks 1

Is anyone able to make more faction based logos similar in style to the below used in the 1995 an 1996 scenarios double release? They look absolutely great when combined with the wrestler picture packs and make booking a LOT easier when you're trying to do faction wars too. I'm looking for more based on real factions, as well as some made up ones where possible since I'll eventually run out of real faction names to steal :D

Stable_4H2.jpgStable_Beautiful People.jpgStable_Donna Del Mondo.jpgScreenshot (4).pngScreenshot (5).pngScreenshot (6).png

Stable Best Friends.jpg

Stable_3LK.jpg

Stable_3S.jpg

Stable_4H.jpg

Stable_44OH!.jpg

Stable_Aces & Eights.jpg

Stable_Allure.jpg

Stable_Best Friends.jpg

Stable_Body Donnas.jpg

Stable_Brood.jpg

Stable_Bullet Club.jpg

Stable_Burberry Bad Boys.jpg