Big Brother 2011

Lineker

I'll be gutted when Anton goes, the shit he says and how he acts is just hilarious. He is obviously the biggest dick head in the house but it'll make better TV with him still in I think. I want Aden to go though, I seriously can't stand the soft little shit.

Shows the positives of the "Vote to Save" system really. Anton is a prick, no question, the majority of people want to see him gone, but he is entertaining so there are people voting to keep him in. Aden, on the other hand, no one going to vote to keep him in. We get another week of Anton digging himself a deeper grave, so I'm okay with it. It'll be interesting in which of his 50 faces Anton will use from here on then, now that he knows everyone outside hates his guts.

I'm better off asking here since its wrestling related. Am I right in saying that Jemma Palmer once signed a deal with the WWE but never reported to FCW due to the fact she couldn't get a visa in the usa as it states. As some people on the big brother forum think she's worked over there for FCW and the WWE and still is.

• Admin

The nominations twist this week was that they all had to nominate face-to-face. They formulated to nominate in such a way that would result in everyone being up, but Aaron decided to just nominate who he wanted. Then Louise proved that she's as thick as shit once again and mis-nominated; and therefore her and Faye are facing the public vote to save.