So, which games are you going to buy?

Liam

You mean the co-op without game or party chat? :w00t:

Why can't we party chat? Who is gonna stop us? The police?

And are they doing the same retarded co-op like with the first one, where you have to put down an item and you have no control over who joins your game?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently part chat is prohibited, I imagine in a fashion similar to MW2.

As for co-op, probably. That's why i'm not fussed about buying this right away since co-op really isn't something high on the agenda when you get it, unless you can jump through the neccesary hoops to do it or don't mind playing with randoms.

And are they doing the same retarded co-op like with the first one, where you have to put down an item and you have no control over who joins your game?

Dunno, but I heard the developers were pissed off at people who were playing it early, so they went into their games with max level characters and wrecked shit up :D

Edited by -A-

Dunno, but I heard the developers were pissed off at people who were playing it early, so they went into their games with max level characters and wrecked shit up :D

Oh right, the game is out on Tuesday.

Also? That sounds awesome!