Euro 2004

pigeon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't that good a goal. The only reason it beat the keeper was because it was bobbling. As a strike, it was horrible, but it's the ones that go in that count I guess.

My TV reception is such that there are 44 players on the pitch, so I'm probably going to think I'm seeing a god of a game even if it's atrocious. ;)

Edit: I said it'd be 3-1...it can still happen!

Edited by stokeriño

Hey, Michael, you should watch some of the games down at Hegarty's :P Good atmoshpere, and if you go down there when England play Croatia, you'll see BSIG in the flesh! B)

But WHAT THE FUCK ARE PORTGUAL PLAYING AT!?! :( Do they seriously WANT me to cry? Because I can cry. I can cry like a bitchin' baby.

And is it me, or is Portugal's #3 doing shit? Rui something (I'm terible at names when it comes to Football)

And is it me, or is Portugal's #3 doing shit? Rui something (I'm terible at names when it comes to Football)

*can't read the numbers on the screen* Rui Costa? The guy who just missed the header from the penalty spot? That was unlucky, but I wouldn't say he's doing too badly just yet.

Then again I doubt he's #3 in his position so you might mean someone completely different...

Edited by stokeriño

I think it's Rui Jorge. It's the #3 for sure. He keeps bloody falling over and everything. Costa's not doing too bad, but he needs to kick it up a notch.

:blush:

Funny, because I suggest that to other people and they proceeded to call the police on me. Stupid school girls...

:shifty:

Edited by britneyspearsisgod

I agree, although the #10 is doing pretty alright. Portugal just look like they're too afraid to move in case they lose. Well guess what, you bastards - you ARE losing!!! :angry:

Mind you, you have to give Greece their due. They've played well.

Heads up Man Utd fans - your boy Christiano has arrived on the scene...

...I bet he's going to get hacked to bits. :P

Edit: Or cause a penalty...either way.

2-0

Edited by stokeriño