Euro 2004

pigeon

Guest BigDirty

The more you call people fanboys, the more I'd like to slap you. And to match it, the more you post your bias opinion the more I'd also like to slap you. Either way, I have an urge to slap you.

Typical english hooligan, no arguments and always wants to slap people that disagree. :P

Disclaimer: This was a joke, so please don't bash me for that.

Edited by BigDirty

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell does fanboy have to do with anything?  And on a side note, the group doesn't decide what referee it gets - that's up to UEFA.  It could just have easily got the referee for the England vs. Switzerland game yesterday.

Fan = person that is totaly suporting his national team/club (ore whatever it is) ignoring anny sens of logic (i like to do that to with Bremen :P because i am a fan~! of them)

Reffere = someone that is suposed to enforcce the rules in a Match, and i am shure as soon as the UEFA finished building their time machine they will go back and put another reffere in that game if that makes shure the penalty for Switzerlan gets wisselt and Roonie gets his red card for kicking someone in the face with a "fully streched leg" with out plaing the ball (ore even having anny realistic chans to do so)

i did not claim a group choses it´s own reffere, but it´s nice that you are putting words in my mouth to make me look stupid, sinc the stuff i talk is bassed on fakts people just like to ignore becaus seing them would hourt their heart as a Fan~!

I am tring to whatch another game now, would you guys leas stop crying about england getting points as a pressent, just be happy with it and hope that england actually plays propper soccer in the next game, oterwise it might very well be bye bye in just a few days. Croatia after all was able to draw Switz without the refferes help, able to draw France without the refferes help, two things you could not do, heck you couldent even pull a draw against france with the reffers help. That will be one hard game for a team that dos stand around a lot more than going after the ball and preshuring the oponents defence.

i am quiet disapointed by todays first game (well it´s getting better now), i expected a bit more, and with Italys ultra deffensife (shit, they could play so much better if it wassent for their coach being a deffensife freak :( ) this day could tourn out less fun than i expected if sweeden dossent pull an early goal.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLL 1-0 denmark, this can only make this game better

Edited by Michael Matzat

Goals don't get much easier than that. Then again, opponents don't get much easier than Bulgaria, at least not in this tournament. Pretty dull game thus far, although I guess watching a foreign stream of the game with a language I don't understand doesn't help either.

It has been pretty boring so far. When games are boring like this I try to look at it from a tactical point of view... Or at least that is what I try to ustify a bad game with :D

jensen should have been yellow/red carded before :/

the refferey is horrible, this foul should have been red card for shure, he could have broke his akel the way he slided in . . . . and this guy has been giving out yellow cards for everything . . .

Edited by Michael Matzat

jensen should have been yellow/red carded before :/

the refferey is horrible, this foul should have been red card for shure, he could have broke his akel the way he slided in . . . . and this guy has been giving out yellow cards for everything . . .

Are there any referees up to your standards?

Oh well, boring match but 2-0 pots me some big points in the Tips.

"cry cry, i am am baby"

brutal fouls = red card

red card not given after brutal foul that even was seen by the reffere = bad reffering

and i am hearing this bullshit from people that were complaining about being "FUCKING ROBBED" after the frace game were i saw nothing big in the advance for france from the reffere (assides from what was awararded corect of cause)

Well, i don´t know with how manny matchdecioding missdecisions you have to live in the english league but in germany we usualy don´t have 5 games of 12 with horendusly bad reffering. (not even to speak of thes refferes suposed to be the best in europe . . .)

your shouting is a joke annyway, as soon as england looses you´ll cry about everthing that even looked like a slight tuch and wassent wisselt so just shut up now. Babys....

Edited by Michael Matzat

Oh well, boring match but 2-0 pots me some big points in the Tips.

Not likely, is if were up to Matzat there would be at least 2 red cards per game.

That game was poor, here's hoping Sweden/Italy make up for that crap.

"cry cry, i am am baby"

brutal fouls = red card

red card not given after brutal foul that even was seen by the reffere = bad reffering

and i am hearing this bullshit from people that were complaining about being "FUCKING ROBBED" after the frace game were i saw nothing big in the advance for france from the reffere (assides from what was awararded corect of cause)

Well, i don´t know with how manny matchdecioding missdecisions you have to live in the english league but in germany we usualy don´t have 5 games of 12 with horendusly bad reffering.

your shouting is a joke annyway, as soon as england looses you´ll cry about everthing that even looked like a slight tuch and wassent wisselt so just shut up now. Babys....

Some more of that trolling I see. I don't remember me bitching about anything referee related yet, and you can look back through this thread to prove that. I'm just enjoying the tournament, since North American football coverage is shit. I also don't really care if England wins, in case you didn't notice I'm Canadian, they're just the team I'm cheering for. Enough with the childish insults, it speaks volumes about your maturity.

would you babys just stop crying about that stuff ? have a fucking point ore stop just saing "haha that ideot" over and over again without making anny point.

asides from england plaing exeptoinal bad, the behaviourr of you guys stoped me being neutral by now, i´ll be so happy wen that team finaly geets kickt out of this tournament and i´ll laugh so hard at you (football wise) arrogant ideots.

serriusly, some people in here are behaving like i never ever would have thought they could be have, like 4 year old rich snop bastards that think they are the center of the world - sorry but some of you guys are turning into fully fleged ARs in here...

asides, i don´t know were i am "trolling" i am just stating my opinion based on fakttes, only because "you" are more and ranting the same stuff without making anny vallid points it dossent make you automaticly more right . . .

i don´t know why i even come to this topic, it´s like going to church and "asking if"/"questioning the existens" of god "exists"....

Edited by Michael Matzat

serriusly, some people in here are behaving like i never ever would have thought they could be have, like 4 year old rich snop bastards that think they are the center of the world - sorry but some of you guys are turning into fully fleged ARs in here...

Ok, so we're arrogant and think we're the centre of the world? THen answer me this, why is it that you seem to beleieve that your opinions are the be all and end all in regards to football discussion?

I think it's been said before about you but meh. POT. KETTLE. BLACK

Edited by Whisper in the Wind

Ok, so we're arrogant and think we're the centre of the world? THen answer me this, why is it that you seem to beleieve that your opinions are the be all and end all in regards to football discussion?

becaus i have points that are bassed on rules and stuff you could see on TV while someone of you guys even claimed that there would be no "full sreched leg faild tackel" roule (still no idea how it´s properly called in engliish...

i basicly getcalled an ideot over and over again whilest i am only tring to clearify the fakts, not stating an optinion, just clearifing fakts.

now i finaly will hold my word and ignore all you baseless personal atacks untill i can laugh at you becaus you can´t hide behind a lucky result :P

becaus i have points that are bassed on rules and stuff you could see on TV while someone of you guys even claimed that there would be no "full sreched leg faild tackel" roule (still no idea how it´s properly called in engliish...

i basicly getcalled an ideot over and over again whilest i am only tring to clearify the fakts, not stating an optinion, just clearifing fakts.

now i finaly will hold my word and ignore all you baseless personal atacks untill i can laugh at you becaus you can´t hide behind a lucky result :P

You have shown no evidence of facts to back up your arguments, just a blatant dislike for the English.

Guest BigDirty

You have shown no evidence of facts to back up your arguments, just a blatant dislike for the English.

He has shown some evidence, of course you have to read all of his posts completely to get it (I admit because of his spelling that's kinda hard ;) ). By the way this board has a ignore function, I don't understand why you all don't use if Matzat annoys you so much.

Again, pure hate, no point

everyone could see what i meant on tv, i laid out what the rule sais and how he broke it (concerning the roonie situation)

You just walk in here "bah, all you say is wrong because you just hate england"

This topic just is getting more and more annoing just because you guys are constantly peeing yourself about me not thinking of england as great and untuchebell, just comepare it to the russia situation, i said it wassent a red card and a horrible bad decission, people dident agree with me, reviewed it and said "hey your right" - after the second england it´s just "you hate england, fuck off" - wenever i say something again "bah you hate england everythign elth is wrong" - get fucking over it, i am not carring this out over and over again, i tried to care about the new game but you guys started bitching and moaning about the past stuff again and again and again and again and again and again . . . . i several times tried to tell you that i don´t want to here of this crap again untill (if ever) the next england game, i toled you, be fucking lucky that you got the points, no one will take them from you no matter how bad the reffere was. But noooo you have to bitch and bitch again, and wen 3 people finaly stop, the next 3 enter and tell me how much i suck and that i want the english. GET FUCKING OVER IT AND SHUT UP. You don´t have to mob me all the way throu thios topic because i am not blindly praising england . . . get . . . the fuck . . . over it . . .

I know I wont be the most popular person here for saying this, but I am hoping for a 0-0. I have 2 Swede defenders and 2 Italians in this game, and I am doing the Sun Dreamteam thing. Dammit, I am doing well and I want more points! So, let us pray to our lord and saviour (Gary Neville) that it is a 0-0 :D

Again, pure hate, no point

everyone could see what i meant on tv, i laid out what the rule sais and how he broke it (concerning the roonie situation)

In some cases, I'd agree with you. Had Rooney gone into hurt him purposely then yes, he should've been sent off - but he didn't. His eyes were on the ball the whole time, as were the keepers. Given, the tackle was still messy but it was just as dangerous as Haas' two tackles, who got a yellow for each - and Rooney got punished for the one bad tackle he made.

And yes, I completely agree with you about the awful referee. He sucked, plain and simple - but it affected both teams. He gave them plenty of free-kicks close to our area when he probably shouldn't have, and we were lucky they didn't take advantage. But we took advantage of decisions that went our way (Haas' sending off, Rooney perhaps avoiding a red, etc) which was the difference.

And yes, we played badly in the Swiss game, but not as badly as Matzat makes out. We played relatively well in the France game, and again, nowhere near as bad as MM says.

He has shown some evidence, of course you have to read all of his posts completely to get it (I admit because of his spelling that's kinda hard  ). By the way this board has a ignore function, I don't understand why you all don't use if Matzat annoys you so much.

I can understand nearly all of what he says, most of it is spelt phonetically, so it's easy to make out.

And I don't use the ignore function because sometimes he can be alright, but not when he goes into troll-mode.