Euro 2004

pigeon

Guest Red Devil

Rooney is simply amazing, IMO the best player in the tournament so far. We played great last night and i am very confident of a victory over Portugal on Thursday.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't really name anybody who's been better Rooney. Though Zidane has been a big part of everything France have done.

I think Sol Campbell being hailed as best player of the tournament was a bit strong (even as an Arsenal fan), but I definitely have him as the best defender so far.

I've got to work all day Friday at a Chili Peppers concert, in a way I'm glad we're playing Thursday now so I can watch the match (even though it'll be harder than a tie with Greece might've been).

no idea what game you are whatching, but Italy vs Bullgaria can be put as another game with brutal shit reffering.

you could send more than half of the refferes in this tourney home if you ask me. . . so manny good teams around and so manny get robbed by major missdecisions ore just overall fucked up reffering. . . we need more merk´s and coulinas :/

Edited by Michael Matzat

Yeah I'm going to laugh at you when England get knocked the fuck out.

You can't get knocked out if you win...

:shifty:

I feel for Italy, I really do - Sweden/Denmark = shitty in my book. That was a really fucked up thing to do - I'm sure it just 'happened' to be 2-2...

Might wanna take it easy with the 12 bottles of vodka, by the way...

I often wonder why people have no time for English fans...

Exactly.

It just happened to be 2-2 in the other game didn't it then you see them celebrating together, if that's not fucking rigged then I don't know what is. I respect England the team, but half of there fans are pricks and WHEN they do go out, I'll be the first one to come here and taunt SOME of them pricks(Mainly as they just done it to me, and I don't mean you lol)

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

You can't get knocked out if you win...

:shifty:

I feel for Italy, I really do - Sweden/Denmark = shitty in my book. That was a really fucked up thing to do - I'm sure it just 'happened' to be 2-2...

Might wanna take it easy with the 12 bottles of vodka, by the way...

You are kidding me right? You are going to tell me that two countries would conspire to have a tie score just to keep Italy out. Even if the game was 1-1 Italy still wouldn't be going through. Face it, Italy did not play well enough to get through plain and simple.

You are kidding me right? You are going to tell me that two countries would conspire to have a tie score just to keep Italy out. Even if the game was 1-1 Italy still wouldn't be going through. Face it, Italy did not play well enough to get through plain and simple.

Its happened before - it was on Top 100 World Cup Moments in the UK - I think it was 1990, with Germany? But I'm not too sure. Italy didn't play well enough, but all I said was it was weird how it just happened that the exact result needed was gained. And 3 of the Sweden/Denmak goals were results of defensive mistakes. Obviously, I'm not conclusive proof, but it is somewhat suspicious.

I mean why would two teams want to eliminate the potential winners? That's a stupid idea... That is the sort of thing that happens in football; it can sometimes be very unfair. If this happened to England we'd be going mental - have some empathy for our Italian friend.

I'm so sick of hearing of you, JohnnyPerfect, and all of the italians bitching about that we and Sweden had a fucking conspiracy against you. Watch the fucking game, and then make your conclusion. If you still feel that the game was rigged, then sorry to say this, but you need to shut the fuck up and go lay down.

The reason that Italy went out was because of bad luck and shitty refeereing (sp?). Not because we had a conspiracy against you.

EDIT: This post also applies to you, fineintent.

Edited by BookerTbrl