Euro 2004

pigeon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watching the game on ITV again and just see the goal again and this time around I don't really think its a foul. I honestly don't want to get into it because its already happened. Terry certainly didn't seem to do anything wrong though, but it did look like he was kind of in the way, but then again that's not classed as a foul so I dunno to be quite honest.

Maybe its just me but I think this gives Czech a better chance to win. I think they can take Portugal if the two were to meet in the final, whereas I could of seen it harder if it was England Vs Czech. I cant see Portugal not making it to the final now, but there is one thing you can see, they could be classed as doing a south korea who cheated there way to the semis in the world cup, the bastards :angry:

Quit trying to change the subject.

get the dimmensions

one disagreement on a soccer game with you being a strong supotrter of one team vs war including giganic massmurder

you just prove more and more that you are just over your head shouting annyone down that dossent cry and shout with you guys, i prever not to be called anny kind of nazi, hitler suporter ore annything in that direction, if you ever atended history classes you might get why, so better shut up now ore keep this to the it should be, it was JUST A GAME.

this is just something i do not like to be called and there is no good reason on this topic to bring it up (nore is there anny mentaly suporting conection betwen me and what went on n the history of germany) so just stop it.

Look how quiet Matzat has gotten now that someone kicked him in the nads like he was doing for ages.

i did not call you the suporter of massmurder

Plus, they knocked out Matzat's babies, which is always good.

i am still not suporting the german national team, i have no idea why you need to make that up over and over again . . .

Edited by Michael Matzat

I went for sweden at the start, but the Czechs and dutch where asome in that game.

i did not call you the suporter of massmurder

Which statement did he call you a supporter. He was referencing the way you ignore valid points.

Edited by VersionDan

I always see Baros as slow until his goal against Germany which shocked me. I don't mean slow in speed but I dunno he always seemed like a poor player, maybe that's because he never did anything much at Liverpool. He certainly changed my mind against Germany. I never thought they were a big team till I see them in this Euro, they have some great players. Obviously one of them being the super Nedved who seems to find shooting from 40 yards pretty easy :)

Reverse it. Say that the roles for the dissalowed goal switched, and Johnny be honest, how would you feel?

Like I did against Greece. Pissed off, disappointed, but I wouldn't dwell on it. Like against Greece. The main difference is probably this: I have no faith in the Portuguese team, and I did not expect them to take the win, hell, I didn't even expect them to get this far, and I know they won't win the Euro, so I'm not that disappointed when they lose. I'm thrilled when they win, but don't care much if they lose. I just move on. Like I said, it's just a game. Please, can't we just stop the trolling and move on? Things like this happen all the time in football/soccer.

:realizes that trying to be a peacemaker is like kicking himself in the nuts and walks away:

That doesn't even make sense.

Which dimensions? The dimensions of the small box?

6 yards by about 12. There we go.

the dimensions betwen acousing someone as a massmurder and disagreeing about a football desicsion, that just not fun. get some sleep and think about what you are acousing me of.

Whoever brought up the war, that was pathetic. I'm not bothered to go back and check, but it was wrong, and entirely irrelevent. Let's leave it at that.

And let's try to drop all of the unnecessary nationalistic fire here people. Whether you're pro-English, anti-English, pro-German, anti-German, anti-Swiss ( :shifty: ) or whatever the hell, there's no need for it. Discussing the relevant points of the rules of football concerning a specific incident is one thing, but that is all it should be. Hopefully we can remember that from now on.

Jesus, guys, calm the fuck down, it was just a game! There'll be others, you can kick our asses next time, yadda yadda yadda. When Portugal lost to Greece I was pissed, yet accepted the defeat and moved on. This trolling is getting out of hand, really  :ohwell:

I knew this was going to happen, Johnny. This is why the rest of the world hates us English fans.

Guest Angry Baboon

Oh my god.

Seriously Matzat.

SHUT UP.

He wasn't literally accussing you of being a jew killer and you know it, whilst Reilly was far too extreme in his terminology he obviously pointing out the fact that you refuse to acknowledge any of our points, and just go off on a blind tirade of your own self-righteousness.

You're like a fucking vulture, you come into this topic and just mindlessly troll, trying to provoke a reaction from the British footy fans. You know BUGGER ALL about football, anyone, British or not, will tell you that after seeing a few of your posts. You don't know crap. You never specify or back up your argument, your understanding of the rules is pathetic.

The term 'nazi' is used for a troller quite often, German or not. Reilly was far too extreme towards the end, but don't act like you're the innocent fucking cherub.

My thoughts on the game; from how we played we didn't deserve to win the game. But Campbell's goal was fine, no questions.

David Beckham wasn't fit, I don't think he's been the same since Real Madrid. He just wants to go down at every chance. Other irritations: why we defended for 70 minutes, why we play long ball to two men who aren't 6ft.

Vassell shouldn't feel it was his fault. Anybody who steps up for the pen in that situation has a lot of respect from me.

And for Matzat and his "people with English glasses", I watched the game with my girlfriend's family, all of Portugese dissent. They supported Portugal and thought the game was over when Campbell scored, they saw no problems at all.

Matzat, I don't post in the graphics forum because I don't know anything about it, can you see how the same theory applies to you posting in here? You haven't a clue what you're posting about, you're just trolling. Any other member would be warned for it, seemingly you're not. I've no idea why.

Edited by supergrass