EWR 2011 Stats Update: November ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Orton doesn't necessarily no sell things. The RKO just pops out of no where. I remember Cena selling a shot from a bottle of water like he got hit by a chair!

Have you ever taken a water bottle to the head? Those things fucking hurt man!

It hurts if it's full and has a lid screwed on. Otherwise its like a tin cooking pan. Makes a good noise but hurts as much as a sheet of paper would.

-Add Robert Anthony to CZW. He just returned after a long absence. Heel, Mid Card, Egomaniac. Raise his overness to 44.

-Raise Sami Callihan's overness to 48. Make him an Upper Mid Card in CZW and a Mid Card in DGUSA. He is the new CZW World Junior Heavyweight Champion. Raise its image to 43.

-Check SS Look for Bandido Jr. Raise his overness to 34. Add him as a Lower Mid Card, Face, Luchadore, to CZW.

-Add Azrieal to CZW. Face, Lower Mid Carder, Old School Face.

-Does anyone have any stats for Matt Tremont and Cole Callaway?

-Add Homicide to CZW. Face, Main Event, Street Fighter.

-Add Eddie Kingston to CZW. Face, Main Event, Bad Ass. Make him a Main Eventer in Chikara.

-Raise Joker's overness to 39.

-Raise tHURTeen's overness to 30 and brawl to 44.

-Change Nui Tofiga's name to Mr. Tofiga, adjust alter egos accordingly. Raise his brawl to 61 and overness to 26. Change his CZW gimmick to Enforcer. Make him a Lower Mid Card wrestler in CZW.

-Raise Masada's overness to 40.

-Raise Larry Legend's stiffness to 31, selling to 56, overness to 19, and charisma to 79. Raise his age to 29 (Guess, based on his FB saying he graduated high school in '99).

-Raise Akira Tozawa's overness to 48 and charisma to 77. Put Yes for Speaks.

-Raise Ricochet's brawl to 49, charisma to 62, and overness to 42.

-Raise PAC's overness to 46.

-Raise AJ Kirsch's overness to 28.

-Raise Martin Casaus' overness to 25.

-Raise Ivelisse Velez's overness to 28 and brawl to 68. I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but add her to a developmental contract with WWE.

-Raise Ryan Howe's overness to 25.

-Raise Michael Nakazawa's brawl to 58, stiffness to 44, overness to 38, and charisma to 79.

-Raise Devon Moore's overness to 45 and charisma to 74. Check SS Look.

-Lower Sabu's brawl to 73 and speed to 58.

-Raise Brodie Lee's speed to 47 and selling to 64.

-Add BJ Whitmer to DGUSA, Face, Mid Card. Lower his overness to 44.

-Add a tag team of Azrieal and Bandido Jr., 5 exp. Make them CZW World Tag Team Champions.

-Add the Chikara Grand Champion, 56 prestige, champion Eddie Kingston.

-Johnny Gargano is the new Open the Freedom Gate Champion.

Edited by KrisClassic

-Add Uhaa Nation to the game:

Uhaa Nation

Uhaa

Male, 24, August (Source: his FB)

Heavyweight

B 60

S 76

T 54

Stiff 42

Sell 64

Over 34

Charisma 59

Att 90

Behav 90

Check SS Look, Menacing.

$8,000

Finisher: Standing SSP (Ground)

Secondary: Rolling Cutter(Impact)

Add him to DGUSA and CZW, Lower Mid Card, Face Man Beast.

Loyalty to Mr. Hughes.

Friendship to AR Fox.

-Check Announcer for Mr. Hughes. Raise his charisma to 66.

-Raise AR Fox's brawl to 45 and technical to 50. Raise his wages to 12,000.

-Raise Scotty Vortekz's brawl to 64, speed to 70, stiffness to 48, selling to 74, and overness to 40.

-Uncheck SS Look for Scott Hall. Raise his selling to 72. Lower his Attitude to 66 and Behavior to 25.

-Raise Kota Ibushi's overness to 44 and charisma to 42. Raise his wages to 19,000.

-Raise Undertaker's speed to 34.

Edited by KrisClassic

There was a pretty heated incident backstage at last night's Ohio Valley Wrestling event in Louisville, Kentucky at the Davis Arena between OVW star Mohammad Ali Vaez and former WWE star Cliff Compton.

Vaez was said to have been upset regarding the finish of their match and started loudly complaining about Compton after returning to the locker room. The storyline was that Compton was fighting for the honor of one-legged veteran turned wrestler Michael Hayes, who Vaez had injured. Hayes showed up leading to Compton lowblowing and pinning Vaez for the finish.

When Compton returned to the back, Vaez tore into him in front of the locker room, which led to a near physical incident. The locker room held back Compton and there was no physicality.

There was a lot of talk about the incident today among the wrestlers. The feeling among those I spoke to today was that even if Vaez was upset, that wasn't the time or place to voice it. There was a feeling that Compton, as a veteran, didn't deserve to be spoken to in that way in front of the boys.

Cliff Compton:

"Yeah some tool tried to yell at me at OVW, if anything the story that was reported was toned way down. I should have broke his neck.#C**T"

Add a dislike between Cliff Compton and Mohammad Ali Vaez.

There was a pretty heated incident backstage at last night's Ohio Valley Wrestling event in Louisville, Kentucky at the Davis Arena between OVW star Mohammad Ali Vaez and former WWE star Cliff Compton.

Vaez was said to have been upset regarding the finish of their match and started loudly complaining about Compton after returning to the locker room. The storyline was that Compton was fighting for the honor of one-legged veteran turned wrestler Michael Hayes, who Vaez had injured. Hayes showed up leading to Compton lowblowing and pinning Vaez for the finish.

When Compton returned to the back, Vaez tore into him in front of the locker room, which led to a near physical incident. The locker room held back Compton and there was no physicality.

There was a lot of talk about the incident today among the wrestlers. The feeling among those I spoke to today was that even if Vaez was upset, that wasn't the time or place to voice it. There was a feeling that Compton, as a veteran, didn't deserve to be spoken to in that way in front of the boys.

Cliff Compton:

"Yeah some tool tried to yell at me at OVW, if anything the story that was reported was toned way down. I should have broke his neck.#C**T"

Add a dislike between Cliff Compton and Mohammad Ali Vaez.

Hate is probably appropriate here, considering the way Compton responded and everything.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Based on the situation, I would also drop Compton's attitude by 5 and Ali's by 10. Both acted wrong. Compton in his reaction to Ali's and Ali for making his opinion known to the locker room at the wrong moment.

Edit:

I am trying to create a Split scenario based on this update.

Origionally I wasn't going to do it because of the whole RAW superstars on SD! and SD! superstars on RAW.

However I have decided I am going to run with creating a split scenario for myself so that I can play this update.

An what I am going to do is basically have all the RAW superstars have an open contract with SD! and visa versa.

Then when I start playing as either RAW or SD! I can hopefully sign who i want to whichever promotion I am playing as and hopefully I can release superstars I don't want or they will sign with the other promotion.

Of course if this doesn't work my alternative idea in order for me to play this update with RAW and SD as sperate promotions is to alter reality and have Johnny Ace (sorry I meant John Laurinaitis) end the supershows as of September 1st and have RAW suyperstars stay on RAW and SD! superstars stay on SD!

Anyway.

At the moment I am in the proccess of turning FCW from RAW and SD's development territories into an actual single promotion with a few workers on open contracts with RAW and SD! but only people who where working for either RAW or SD and FCW up until November 1st.

However I am not 100% sure how big of a promotion FCW should be.

So I was wondering if somebody could tell me what size I should have FCW be out of the following sizes

Cult?

OR

Regional?

OR

Small?

Thank you in advance

First off, It should be Regional.

Off-topic conversation on split-data notes

This is a little off-topic, I would think that it should have been posted in another thread. I think there was a post for a Split data

-Raise Ivelisse Velez's overness to 28 and brawl to 68. I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but add her to a developmental contract with WWE.

-Raise Michael Nakazawa's brawl to 58, stiffness to 44, overness to 38, and charisma to 79.

-Add a tag team of Azrieal and Bandido Jr., 5 exp. Make them CZW World Tag Team Champions.

-Add the Chikara Grand Champion, 56 prestige, champion Eddie Kingston.

-Johnny Gargano is the new Open the Freedom Gate Champion.

Ivelisse is fine where she is. I know that she is a martial artist but I don't think that she should be that high.

I don't think that Nakazawa's overness and charisma are over-rated. I would put him at 30 and 68.

As for the title changes I think they SHOULD be under spoilers in case people could not watch the shows like for pay-per views in WWE and TNA. IMO, the rules exist for one and so should exist for all.

Uhaa Nation

Uhaa

Heavyweight

Brawl 60

Speed 76

Technical 54

Stiff 42

Sell 64

Over 34

Charisma 59

Att 90

Behav 90

Check SS Look, Menacing.

$8,000

Loyalty to Mr. Hughes.

Friendship to AR Fox.

I am not sure (as I have not seen much of him) but something seems wrong here. His charisma seems fine (based on reports from the most recent IheartDG Podcast,) not sure if he should be as over as AR Fox. I've seen clips of him and I don't think he is as fast or technical. No idea where the stats SHOULD be but I don't think it should be that high.

Update: Add Uhaa Nation to have a commitment to Toryumon (Dragon Gate) Also perhaps make him a tweener and add him to Blood Warriors as in Dragon Gate he will be a member of the stable.

High Noon Spoiler:

Ophidian turned heel after Amasis announced his retirement. I am guessing Hieracon is going to revert to Jonathan Gresham so perhaps rename him to Jonathan Gresham and remove him from CHIKARA.

Add Princesa Sugheit and Princesa Sugeith as alter egos for Princesa Sugey's alter egos.

Raise Princesa Sugey's speed to 64 and technical to 52.

Add Arana De Plata:

Name: Arana De Plata

Short Name: Arana

Birth Month: May

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: Mexican

Wage: $5,000

Primary Finisher:

Secondary Finisher:

Contract Type: None

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: None

Card Position: Lower Midcard

Disposition: Face

Manager: None

Gimmick: Luchadore

Stats:

Brawl: 29

Speed: 65

Technical: 32

Stiffness: 34

Selling: 68

Over: 20

Charisma: 55

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 85

High Spots: Ticked

Alter Egos: Arana De Plata Jr.

Add Ciclope (DTU):

Name: Ciclope DTU

Short Name: Ciclope

Birth Month: March

Primary Finisher:

Secondary Finisher:

Employer 1:

Stats:

Brawl: 31

Speed: 69

Technical: 35

Stiffness: 28

Over: 22

Alter Egos: Arana De Plata Jr.

Add Eterno:

Name: Eterno

Short Name: Etnero

Birth Month: September

Primary Finisher:

Secondary Finisher:

Employer 1:

Stats:

Brawl: 34

Speed: 67

Technical: 40

Selling: 66

Over: 23

Relationships:

Loyalty: Negro Navarro

Add Hormiga:

Name: Hormiga

Short Name: Hormiga

Birth Month: August

Wage: $4,000

Primary Finisher:

Secondary Finisher:

Employer 1:

Stats:

Speed: 65

Over: 20

Relationships:

Loyalty: Crazy Boy, Paranoiko, Taz El Feroz

Add Venum II:

Name: Venum II

Short Name: Venum

Birth Month: Unknown

Wage: $8,000

Primary Finisher:

Secondary Finisher:

Employer 1:

Card Position: Opener

Stats:

Speed: 71

Stiffness: 31

Over: 23

Charisma: 52

Alter Egos: El Rey Dragon Venum

Relationship:

Love: Princesa Sugey

Add an active tag team for Ciclope DTU & Eterno called Los Mazisos at 8 exp.

Add an active tag team for Arana De Plata & Ciclope DTU called Los Mazisos II at 8 exp.

Add an active tag team for Arana De Plata & Eterno called Los Mazisos III at 8 exp.

The team name for the Venum Black/Mike Segura team should be Cadetes Del Espacio XIII.

Add an inactive tag team for Discovery and Venum II called Cadetes Del Espacio XIV at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Ludxor and Venum II called Cadetes Del Espacio XV at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Discover and Kevin/Polifacetico called Cadetes Del Espacio XVI at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Ludxor and Kevin/Polifacetico called Cadetes Del Espacio XVII at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team for Kevin/Polifacetico & Venum II called Cadetes Del Espacio XVIII at 10 exp.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Thank you The Phenomenal Red for answering my question.

An if what you say is true

This is a little off-topic, I would think that it should have been posted in another thread. I think there was a post for a Split data

Then the next time I have a split scenario question i will look for the split scenario post and would like to apologise in advance for posting this topic

in the wrong place.

Thanks again though for answering my question even if I did post the question in the wrong place.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Thank you The Phenomenal Red for answering my question.

An if what you say is true

Then the next time I have a split scenario question i will look for the split scenario post and would like to apologise in advance for posting this topic

in the wrong place.

Thanks again though for answering my question even if I did post the question in the wrong place.

I am not exactly sure but it is something that is done sometimes when a data is done and not others (normally when there is a draft.) I wish like others it was regular because a LOT of people ask for it, though like Bill's updates, it does take A LOT of time.

AAA Spoilers:

2) Mini Monster Clown, Mini Murder Clown, Mini Psycho Clown b Mascarita Divina, Mini Charly Manson, Octagoncito

Rudos won, planchs n all the tecnicos. After the match, Mascarita Dorada returned to AAA and got the better of the Psycho

Circus.

Add Mascarita Dorada to AAA as a face midcard with a show stealer gimmick.

3) Electroshock & Extreme Tiger b Silver King & Último Gladiador

Earlier, Electroshock came out to announce the Maniacos had fractured Heavy Metal’s skull back at Ecatepec (where Metal didn’t wrestle), and it turned into a brawl with random people. Lokillo is now with Electroshock, for the purpose of feuding with Trolli. Extreme Tiger got the pin with a 450 splash on Ultimo Gladiador.

I am going to work on stats for Lokillo (Heavy Metal's former mini companion who is now with Electroshock) and Trolli who are the mini companion for Los Maniacos. Trolli is on luchawiki as Maniaquito and but not Lokillo.

6) El Mesías & Jack Evans b Chessman & el Hijo del Perro Aguayo

Jack got the pin with the 630 senton on Perro (!) “To everyone’s surprise”, Hector Garza returned to AAA, as part of Los Perros. They destroyed Jack.

Add Hector Garza to AAA as a upper midcard heel. Add him to the Perros Del Mal stable and La Sociedad (barring room.)

Off-topic banter about the debuts:

Dorada working here probably has no impact on his Santo agreement or whatever he has going with WWE. He’s already listed on the next Santo show. AAA and Santo do not get along (and may still be suing each other, there was never a mention if that was resolved), but AAA doesn’t appear to have the same “us or him” mentality as CMLL. The “Mascarita Platedata” identity is probably there to separate the two, but surely one of Dorada’s conditions for coming back here was the ability to control his own schedule. AAA minis not being on every show isn’t as a big a deal because Dorada probably won’t be around for every show anyway.

I had heard rumors of Mascarita Dorada going to AAA as far back as early spring, when CMLL attendance was relatively great; there was a long stretch where he quietly disappeared from CMLL cards where it seemed like he might turn up at any AAA TV taping. Mini Psicosis is a clear transitional champion, and a pretty clear sign that someone was coming in to win the minis title down the line, though Dorada was not the only name considered. Anyway, I think the point is quite often takes a long time from the first hints of a rumored luchador promotional jump until it actually happens; just because people haven’t talked about in a while doesn’t mean people aren’t still thinking about it.

The Hector Garza appearance would’ve been more of a surprise if we all didn’t kinda of know it was coming four days ago; it’s his third surprise appearance in that time. It will still be a big surprise to the majority of AAA fans who don’t follow lucha gossip on Twitter, aren’t aware of Perros del Mal shows, and aren’t reading about AAA tapings before they happen. Same thing with Dorada. It’s fine.

Edit:

Raise Fenix's overness to 32

Raise Dark Dragon's overness to 28.

Raise Ronin AAA's overness to 26.

Add Ronin AAA to La Sociedad (space permitting)

up Mason Ryan's brawl to 74, speed to 30, technical to 27 and charisma to 68.

I really was NOT impressed by him at all on Raw last night or even recently in the last month or so. Not sure why he would deserve a 74 in brawl... that's extremely high. He's pretty slow and bland, and I don't think he has great wrestling. He's mostly been in short matches, anyway. Speed at 30 and tech at 27 seem a stretch as well, and the guy doesn't really even cut promos, so a 68 in charisma is weird. Really, I think he deserves much lower...

• Like 2

I am not exactly sure but it is something that is done sometimes when a data is done and not others (normally when there is a draft.) I wish like others it was regular because a LOT of people ask for it, though like Bill's updates, it does take A LOT of time.

If done correctly, it can take about an hour from scratch.

If done monthly (like I used to do) it can take about 30 minutes as you already have some of the data already done in previous versions. I.e belt/event.dat etc.

add former SWE Champion Alan Smith AKA Mr. News (makie him a British Heavyweight BM December Age 28 fun babyface overness max of 30

add relationship with Jeff Jarrett and zach ryder as he has met them both and was fist pumping with Ryder just last week

http://www.sweonline.co.uk/roster.php

Edited by teddybear28

Ivelisse is fine where she is. I know that she is a martial artist but I don't think that she should be that high.

I don't think that Nakazawa's overness and charisma are over-rated. I would put him at 30 and 68.

As for the title changes I think they SHOULD be under spoilers in case people could not watch the shows like for pay-per views in WWE and TNA. IMO, the rules exist for one and so should exist for all.

Uhaa Nation

Uhaa

Heavyweight

Brawl 60

Speed 76

Technical 54

Stiff 42

Sell 64

Over 34

Charisma 59

Att 90

Behav 90

Check SS Look, Menacing.

$8,000

Loyalty to Mr. Hughes.

Friendship to AR Fox.

I am not sure (as I have not seen much of him) but something seems wrong here. His charisma seems fine (based on reports from the most recent IheartDG Podcast,) not sure if he should be as over as AR Fox. I've seen clips of him and I don't think he is as fast or technical. No idea where the stats SHOULD be but I don't think it should be that high.

Update: Add Uhaa Nation to have a commitment to Toryumon (Dragon Gate) Also perhaps make him a tweener and add him to Blood Warriors as in Dragon Gate he will be a member of the stable.

I think Ivelisse is a great brawler, but we can agree to disagree and split the difference. As for Nakazawa, he always get a great reaction in the United States (every time I've seen him he is very over) and he has a great non-verbal charisma, especially with his "oil man" gimmick, that is funny and gets the fans engaged. He should have at the least the high 70s IMO.

As for Uhaa, aside from seeing clips online, I've seen him live at a few shows. His reaction was literally one of the loudest of the nights, even more so than AR Fox. I think it would be fair to say Uhaa is at 35 and Fox is at 40. As for his stats, I've seen him hold his own very well in technical matches (more so than Fox), and from what I saw of him live on Saturday, I think his speed stat is fine as is.

-Raise Adam Cole's overness to 46. Make him a Mid Carder in CZW.

-Raise Kyle O'Reilly's overness to 45.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

add former SWE Champion Alan Smith AKA Mr. News (makie him a British Heavyweight BM December Age 28 fun babyface overness max of 30

add relationship with Jeff Jarrett and zach ryder as he has met them both and was fist pumping with Ryder just last week

http://www.sweonline.co.uk/roster.php

I think his overness should be 20 tops. The guy is mainly known in Britain, the game's universe is North America. Also I don't think that meeting someone warrants a relationship unless they hit it off or does something to piss off others like Jay Phoenix did with a LOT of people.

Uhaa Nation

Uhaa

Heavyweight

Brawl 60

Speed 76

Technical 54

Stiff 42

Sell 64

Over 34

Charisma 59

Att 90

Behav 90

Check SS Look, Menacing.

$8,000

Loyalty to Mr. Hughes.

Friendship to AR Fox.

I think Ivelisse is a great brawler, but we can agree to disagree and split the difference. As for Nakazawa, he always get a great reaction in the United States (every time I've seen him he is very over) and he has a great non-verbal charisma, especially with his "oil man" gimmick, that is funny and gets the fans engaged. He should have at the least the high 70s IMO.

As for Uhaa, aside from seeing clips online, I've seen him live at a few shows. His reaction was literally one of the loudest of the nights, even more so than AR Fox. I think it would be fair to say Uhaa is at 35 and Fox is at 40. As for his stats, I've seen him hold his own very well in technical matches (more so than Fox), and from what I saw of him live on Saturday, I think his speed stat is fine as is.

After looking at Nakazawa's stats, I think they are fine as is at 74.

I am fine about the stats for Uhaa. I was trying to come up with stats for him but only saw him Jackhammering AR Fox and a few matches that seem to be from earlier in the year.

Perhaps add Uhaa to NWA Anarchy as a midcard face man beast.

More Uhaa Nation matches to judge:

• Like 1