TEW05: Women of Wrestling

This started off as a personal database for a game I wanted to do but as I was expanding things using the real world data I thought it might be an idea to make it public and use it to help with stats for female wrestlers in the real world as well as be a start for those currently not included.

The basic idea is simple, in this database there is only female workers, I've initially based the game on real world promotions but if there is any interest and suggestions I'm looking at putting in some other promotions possibly some fictional and making this a semi-fictional database, the main bits I want kept real are workers details (where available) and worker stats, the rest I'm open to changes for the database as a whole.

Data: MEGAUPLOAD & RAPIDSHARE

- If you know of any real world workers not included please mention (especially if their in the real world database), if their not in the real world database all I want is a profile (especially off of a promotions site) and a picture.

- Their isn't a picture pack specifically for this database yet however the real world pack should work and all workers pictures are set to their main profile name.

- This database is not designed to be directly imported to the real world database, their might be name doubles and most workers in this database have slightly higher base overness.

Looks interesting.

The main problem seems to be that there are no referees in it.

In your real world data there are 4 female referees, so maybe add them to this data.

Carly Rae (works for shimmer)

Mia Martinez (is in this data, but as a wrestler and not as a referee)

Megumi Grace Asano (japanese referee)

Nikkan Lee (japanese referee)

Other staff notes:

Leticia Cline could be added as an announcer (she worked for TNA a few years ago)

Leticia Castro is in your real world data as an announcer, could also be added to this data

Missy Hyatt (currently is a manager and authority figure) could also be a colour commentator

I'll try it tomorrow, thanks.

Ps: do you have any information about iDom 2011/12 data?

iDOM is made by a different board member, and the 2010 version was only released this year (maybe late last year, I can't remember), so I doubt there will be another one for a while. At least until he decides to create it, at which point there will be a thread specifically devoted to it.

I'll try it tomorrow, thanks.

Ps: do you have any information about iDom 2011/12 data?

I am not the guy behind iDOM, that’s Idol, I only really helped out for the international scene.

Looks interesting.

The main problem seems to be that there are no referees in it.

In your real world data there are 4 female referees, so maybe add them to this data.

Carly Rae (works for shimmer)

Mia Martinez (is in this data, but as a wrestler and not as a referee)

Megumi Grace Asano (japanese referee)

Nikkan Lee (japanese referee)

Other staff notes:

Leticia Cline could be added as an announcer (she worked for TNA a few years ago)

Leticia Castro is in your real world data as an announcer, could also be added to this data

Missy Hyatt (currently is a manager and authority figure) could also be a colour commentator

Main problem was referees, I was thinking of adding in a bunch of generic referees just to make up some numbers.

Since both WWE and TNA in game seems to sign a load of talent in the first week I’m going to add the following to their rosters.

WWE

- Amy Dumas

- Ashley Massaro

- Candice Michelle

- Jillian Hall

- Maria Kanellis

- Maryse Oullet

- Michelle McCool

- Nora Greenwald

- Stacy Keibler

- Taryn Terrell

- Torrie Wilson

- Trish Stratus

- Vickie Guerrero

TNA

- Christy Hemme

- Daffney

- Lacey Von Erich

- Shantelle Taylor

- Trensha Biggers

EDIT

After looking at womens promotions that shut down the following are some promotions that are in line to be added for an update

- ARSION

- All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling

- AtoZ

- ChickFight

- CRUSH

- Dangerous Women of Wrestling

- Exotic Ladies of Wrestling

- Fabulous Ladies in International Rings

- GAEA Japan

- Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling

- Hottest Ladies of Wrestling

- IBUKI

- Jd' Star

- Ladies Major League Wrestling

- Ladies Professional Wrestling Association

- Lucha Libre Femenil

- Magnificent Ladies Wrestling

- Powerful Women of Wrestling

- Professional Girl Wrestling Association

- Queens of Chaos

- Slammin Ladies

- Universal Woman's Pro Wrestling REINA

- Women's Extreme Wrestling

- Women's Pro Wrestling

- World Association of Women's Wrestling

- World Independent Ladies Division Wrestling

- World Women's Wrestling

Edited by TheWho87

Katie Kincaid (CWF Mid Atlantic), Kristina McGraw (All Pro Wrestling), Donna Derring (Ohio Valley Wrestling), Isis (Women Etreme Wrestling) and Anne Gogolok (Athletik Club Weinheim - german promotion) where referees in the past. But I don't know if they are still active.

Still barely enough to cover the promotions in game.

Anyone know of any female sports referees or any site with a list of them I could use to pad out the list?

Also thinking of making a picture pack on a background, this is just something quick I put together.

Aja_Kong.jpgAllison_Skipper.jpgAllison_Wonderland.jpgAllysin_Kay.jpgAllysin_Kay2.jpgAmazing_Kong.jpgAmy_Dumas.jpgAmy_Dumas2.jpgChyna.jpgJessicka_Havok.jpgLinda_McMahon.jpgMichelle_McCool.jpgRebecca_Bayless.jpgStephanie_McMahon.jpgTrish_Stratus.jpgTrish_Stratus2.jpg

Edited by TheWho87

Still barely enough to cover the promotions in game.

Anyone know of any female sports referees or any site with a list of them I could use to pad out the list?

Online World of Wrestling has a page listing referees, but I'm not sure how many female refs you're going to get out of that.

After looking at womens promotions that shut down the following are some promotions that are in line to be added for an update

I thought "Women's Extreme Wrestling" simply morphed into "Women's Erotic Wrestling", which still appears to be active.

I thought "Women's Extreme Wrestling" simply morphed into "Women's Erotic Wrestling", which still appears to be active.

Originally they were on the promotion list but got cut to make things simpler for a release.

• 1 month later...

Was a little late putting up the update on this as I wanted of finish off a few Aussie workers I recently added.

Main changes from the previous some new promotions, workers and that I’ve knocked down a few looks/superstar quality stats since there were too many with overly high stats.

Data: RAPIDSHARE

Tag Teams you could add

WSU:

Midwest Militia I (Sassy Stephie & Allysin Kay) - Low

Midwest Militia II (Sassy Stephie & Jessicka Havok) - Low

Midwest Militia III (Allysin Kay & Jessica Havok) - Low

International Home Wreckin Crew (Rain & Jetta) - Low

WWE:

The ChickBusters (Miss April & Celeste Bonin) - Low

Team Blondetourage (Barbie Blank & Taryn Terell) - Low

Eve and Kelly Kelly (Eve Torres & Barbie Blank) - Low

TNA:

TnT (Lisa Marie Varon & Brooke Adams) - Low

Stables you could add

WSU:

Midwest Militia (Allysin Kay & Jessicka Havok & Sassy Stephie)

Shimmer:

International Home Wreckin Crew (Lacey & Rain & Jetta)

Since you renamed TNA iMPACT to TNA Knockouts maybe rename WWE RAW to WWE Divas

• 3 months later...

Here is an update on my Women of Wrestling update, main additions in terms of promotions are the inclusion of Association de Lutte Feminine (ALF), Passion Red and Universal Women’s Pro Wrestling REINA (REINA). There are also now over 1000 workers including at least 10 referees for each region. Now each promotion has 12 events already listed as well as 3 titles, this is to reduce the game automatically making weird titles and putting events on stupid days.

One other change is that the database has now moved to a bit more of a fantasy style, workers stats, relations and teams will be pretty much as real life but rosters, promotions and champions will now be completely fictional. As such I’m open to any roster suggestions as well as champions; one thing I would like to improve is to reduce some working commitments of workers to at least 3 maybe 4 but that’s more of an issue in Japan. Also any suggestions on a roster for the National Women’s Wrestling Association would be good.

The pic pack is still a work in progress but a lot should carry over using my logo and belt packs and your own worker pics.

Data: RAPIDSHARE
Edited by TheWho87

Thanks for the update

possible roster for NWWA

Alere Little Feather

Alexa Thatcher

Amy Hennig

Brandi Alexander

Buggy

Candice LeRae

Davina Rose

Debbie Combs

Erica Porter

Heather Savage

Hailey Hatred

Leilani Kai

Lexie Fyfe

Liz Savage

Lizzy Valentine

Lucky O'Shea

Malia Hosaka

Miss Natural

Taeler Hendrix

Tasha Simone

Tab Jackson

Terra Calaway

Tiffany Roxx

Wendi Richter

Gonna give this a whirl when I get home. Do you need a license to convert TEW 2005 data to 2007 and eventually on to 2010? I prefer the layout of 2010 so I wanna play this but on my preferred game of choice. Thanks for the hard work :)

Since I'm not really a fan of the kyky background pics, I started to create my own set of pictures.

I already have the WWE and TNA roster complete and also some of biggest stars from WSU and Shimmer. Also 96% of the retired wrestler and non-wrestler have a picture (except the fictional ones).

The only retired wrestlers/non-wrestlers missing are: Emily Read, Itsuki Yamazaki, Miss Feelgood and Rumi Yasuda.

I uploaded the pictures to photobucket: http://photobucket.com/WofW_Pics

I will continue to upload pics and also add a name to each picture.

Since I'm not really a fan of the kyky background pics, I started to create my own set of pictures.

I already have the WWE and TNA roster complete and also some of biggest stars from WSU and Shimmer. Also 96% of the retired wrestler and non-wrestler have a picture (except the fictional ones).

The only retired wrestlers/non-wrestlers missing are: Emily Read, Itsuki Yamazaki, Miss Feelgood and Rumi Yasuda.

I uploaded the pictures to photobucket: http://photobucket.com/WofW_Pics

I will continue to upload pics and also add a name to each picture.

That’s awesome; I am working on an exclusive pack on an exclusive background but it’s just finding quality pics to cut from.

Here is a little prieview

21st_Century_Fox.jpgAddy_Starr.jpgAida_Marie.jpgAiden_Riley.jpgAika_Ando.jpgAi_Fujita.jpgAja_Kong.jpgAKINO.jpgAlda_Moreno.jpgAlere_Little_Feather.jpgAlexa_Thatcher.jpgAlissa_Flash.jpgAllaylah_Silky.jpgAllison_Skipper.jpg

Also thanks for the NWWA roster suggestions.

Gonna give this a whirl when I get home. Do you need a license to convert TEW 2005 data to 2007 and eventually on to 2010? I prefer the layout of 2010 so I wanna play this but on my preferred game of choice. Thanks for the hard work :)

I don’t think so but I do know there are some issues with converting, especially with European workers since it became more detailed in later games, also all Australian workers are mostly set to work North America and current TEW’s include Australia as an active area.

EDIT

Anyone got some suggesgions on who could be added to Wrestlicious with some Wrestlicious/GLOW styles names.

Also any names for the monthed events would help out.

Edited by TheWho87

- rename Talia Madison to Velvet Sky on her TNA contract

- rename Lauren Thompson to Lauren Brooke on her TNA contract

- rename Cameron Lynn to just Cameron on her WWE contract

- rename Jillian Hall to just Jillian on her WWE contract

- rename Maryse Ouellet to just Maryse on her WWE contract

- Melanie Cruise, Courtney Rush and Leva Bates should be in Shimmer and not in Sparkle

- Jessica James and Jessie Brook can go from Shimmer to Sparkle

- Kalamity should have a contract with Sparkle

- Carly Rae should be a referee in Sparkle and/or Shimmer

Also Kalamity needs a little stats update

- raise Strong Style (5 points), Mat (3 points), Chain (6 points), Submission (5 points) and Superstar Look (12 points)