TEW05 Real World Update: December 2011

- Increase DGUSA/EVOLVE's money to $750000. Increase their popularity to 50% in all of the US, except 60% in the Tri State.

- Increase ROH's popularity to 55% in all of the US, except 60% in the Tri State.

Didn’t notice that ROH was still a regional promotion, I’ve upped them to 65% Tri State, 50% US and 40% Canada, they may be on a good TV station now but its still not a big network, also I’ve increased their money to 5 million (was 1.5).

As for DGUSA/EVOLVE, I feel that for a company that has a limited PPV audience and still relies on DVD’s that your popularity increase is a little high, I don’t see them bigger than a regional promotion (with Chikara, CZW, JCW, OVW, PWG & Shimmer).

Talking about that a lot of promotions need a popularity overhaul so expect that for the next update.

Edited by TheWho87

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Increase DGUSA/EVOLVE's money to $750000. Increase their popularity to 50% in all of the US, except 60% in the Tri State.

- Increase ROH's popularity to 55% in all of the US, except 60% in the Tri State.

- Add 'The Skullkrushers' with Keith Walker & Rasche Brown as a tag team. Set their experience to Medium.

I have to extremely disagree with the popularity for DGUSA/EVOLVE. Neither promotion ran that big of venue that 55 or even 30-40% would have the game run them at. I guess it's just a matter of preference on whether or not you want the promotion at its real size on the game, or at its real popularity.

Edited by tougie

- Add Taishi Takizawa to FCW as a Lower Midcard Babyface with Foreign Star as his gimmick. Set his FCW contract name to Jiro. Set his finishers to Moonsault (pinfall) & Tiger Driver (pinfall) on his profile & all contracts.

- Add KAZMA to FCW as a Lower Midcard Babyface with Foreign Star as his gimmick. Set his FCW contract name to Sakamoto.

- Add 'Jiro and Sakamoto' with Taishi Takizawa & KAZMA as a tag team in FCW. Set their experience to None.

- Remove Jack Korpela from WWE.

- Lower Ryan Reeve's leg condition to 75% he has had multiple ankle surgeries recently.

- Add 'Team Richards' as a stable in ROH. Members are Davey Richards, Tony Kozina, & Kyle O' Reilly.

- Remove Bobby Dempsey from ROH.

- Raise Cedric Alexander's popularity to 10% in all of the US, except 15% in the Great Lakes & Tri State.

- Raise Caprice Coleman's popularity to 10% in all of the US, except 15% in the Great Lakes, South East, & Tri State.

- Tick Very Religious for Caprice Coleman.

- Set Terex's finisher to 400-lb. Standing Moonsault (pinfall) on his profile & all contracts.

- Shaun Rickers' finisher is named Evil After Dark (pinfall).

- Eric Watts' finisher is named Murder Bomb (pinfall).

Edited by DoubleJ13

Are there any more suggestions for promotions to add to the game, this is my current list based off of suggestions and my views.

- Absolute Intense Wrestling

- Anarchy Championship Wrestling

- Capital City Championship Combat

- Desastre Total Ultraviolento

- Inter Species Wrestling

- Resistance Pro Wrestling

- Stampede Wrestling

- Squared Circle Wrestling

- Urban Wrestling Federation

Preferably should have a majority of workers in game, I dont want a fed where I have to add the whole roster.

Edited by TheWho87

- Increase Teddy Hart's Popularity to 20% in all US and 25% in all Canada.

EDIT:

- Change Jon Moxley's description. It still says he's portraying a football player gimmick. Use the following:

Jon Moxley is currently signed to WWE, wrestling in their developmental territory, Florida Championship Wrestling under the ring name Dean Ambrose. Has wrestled in DGUSA, CZW, Chikara, EVOLVE and FIP.

Edited by ThTmp4

PWG Fear spoilers

- Super Dragon & Kevin Steen are the new PWG tag team champs.

- Add 'Team Sleazy' as a stable in PWG. Members are Joey Ryan, Scorpio Sky, Peter Avalon, & Ray Rosas.

- Add B-Boy to PWG as a Upper Midcard Face.

- Raise the Fightin' Taylor Boys I tag team experience to Low.

- Raise the Fightin' Taylor Boys II tag team experience to Low.

- Raise the Fightin' Taylor Boys III tag team experience to Low.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Toscano, Texano Jr., LA Park, and Mascara Ano 2000 Jr. should be in a stable in AAA named "El Consejo". The gimmick is, essentially, that they're 'invaders' from CMLL.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Worker Notes:

Edit: Add Aereo

Full Name: Aereo

Short Name: Aereo

Nationality: Mexican

Based In: Mexico

Style: Luchadore

Size: Small

Born November 1987

Bio: An Mexican professional wrestler, best known for his time in CMLL's Minis Division.

Popularity: 15% in all of Mexico

Brawling: 30

Power: 25

Strong Style: 17

Hardcore: 12

Mat Work: 55

Chain Wrestling: 53

Submissions: 35

Aerial: 79

Flashiness: 80

Microphone: 38

Charisma: 50

Acting: 50

Looks: 40

Superstar Quality: 40

Basics: 63

Psychology: 58

Safety: 60

Consistency: 73

Selling: 75

Athleticism: 80

Toughness: 58

Stamina: 70

Intensity: 42

Stiffness: 44

Resilence: 69

Menace: 35

Finishers: None

Face Gimmick: Mini Tecnico

Heel Gimmick: Mini Rudo

Set as Protege to Virus (Virus trained him)

Contract with CMLL

Position: Opener

Align: Face

Gimmick: Mini Tecnico

Edit: Add Aeroboy

Full Name: Aeroboy

Short Name: Aeroboy

Preference: Hardcore

Size: Small

Born August 1990

Bio: An Mexican professional wrestler, best known for his hardcore battles in DTU.

Popularity: 10% in all of Mexico

Brawling: 40

Power: 25

Strong Style: 17

Hardcore: 72

Mat Work: 38

Chain Wrestling: 33

Submissions: 35

Aerial: 79

Flashiness: 80

Superstar Quality: 40

Psychology: 48

Safety: 58

Selling: 72

Athleticism: 75

Toughness: 78

Finishers: Psycho Driver (pin) Canadian Destroyer (pin)

Face Gimmick: Tecnico

Heel Gimmick: Rudo

Set as Protege to Crazy Boy(Crazy Boy trained him)

Rename Amadeus to Polvo De Estrellas

Remove Amnesia from AAA.

Remove Anthony W. Mori from Dragon Gate and make him inactive.

Remove Antifaz Del Notre from AAA.

Rename Azteko to Rocky Romero for Lucha Libre USA.

Edit: Add Barba Roja

Full Name: Barba Roja

Short Name: Barba Roja

Preference: Tradition

Size: Lightweight

Born December 1983

Bio: An Mexican professional wrestler, best known for his time in AAA. Now wrestles in IWRG

Popularity: 12% in all of Mexico

Brawling: 42

Power: 35

Strong Style: 27

Hardcore: 22

Mat Work: 38

Chain Wrestling: 33

Submissions: 25

Aerial: 49

Flashiness: 60

Superstar Quality: 45

Psychology: 54

Safety: 65

Selling: 72

Athleticism: 75

Toughness: 78

Finishers: None

Face Gimmick: Tecnico

Heel Gimmick: Rudo

Set as Protege to Crazy Boy(Virus trained him)

Remove Carlito Colon from Lucha Libre USA.

Remove Christina Von Eeries from AAA.

Change Cibernetico from heel to babyface in AAA.

Add El Texano Jr. to AAA. Make him an upper midcard Rebel heel.

Add Hector Garza to AAA. Make him an upper midcard rudo heel.

Remove Histeria III from AAA.

Rename KAGETORA to Jimmy Kagetora for Dragon Gate. His finishers should be Genkonitteki and Ikkitousen. He has been in Dragon Gate for three years so make that his years of service. Tick works for America and Mexico. He has worked in Toryumon in Mexico and PWG in America.

Add Karen Angle to AAA. Make her a bitch manager heel.

Kenichiro Arai should be a face in Dragon Gate with a fun drunk gimmick.

Edit: Kzy should be able to work in America and Mexico.

La Parka should be a heel rudo for AAA.

Add Lin Bairon to CMLL as Ray. Make her an opener tecnico face.

Rename Lizzy Valentine Lizzy Valentine-Carter for Lucha Libre USA and set her as a manager. Put her as a sometimes manager.

Add Mark Jindrak to CMLL as Marco Corleone. Have him be a main event face with a tecnico gimmick. Air Corleone should be his only finisher in CMLL. Put the Mark of Excellence as his first finisher in LLUSA and Air Corleone as his second finisher in LLUSA.

Add Mascarita Dorada to AAA as a midcard mini luchadore

Rename Mistieriocito to Misteriosito. His luchawiki does not list any finishers so perhaps remove them.

Nicho el Millionario should be a heel rudo for AAA.

Add Nick Aidis to AAA as Brutus Magnus. Make him an anti-heritage midcard heel.

Octagon should be a heel midcard rudo for AAA.

Add Phil Shatter to AAA as Gunner. Make him a hired gun midcard heel.

Add Super Cameleon to CMLL as a opener face with a tecnico gimmick with the name Cameleon.

Super Fly should be a face tecnico for AAA.

Edit: Super Shisa should be able to work in America and Mexico.

Rename Susumu Yokosuka to Jimmy Susumu for Dragon Gate. He has been in Dragon Gate for 11 years so make that his years of service.

Add Taku Iwasa to Dragon Gate as a lower midcard face with no gimmicks needed as his gimmick.

Remove Takuya Sugawara from Dragon Gate.

Rename Takuya Tomakomai to Tomahawk T.T for Dragon Gate. His finishers should be Night Ride and Outsiders Edge. He should be an heel opener with an old school heel.

Add Toscano to AAA. Make him an upper midcard Reble heel.

Add Tzuki to Lucha Libre USA as Dragoncito. Make him an opener face mini luchadore. Switch him to a rarely manager.

Add Vampiro to AAA as upper midcard goth face.

Promotion notes:

Perhaps look to add Perros Del Mal as a promotion. It is a smaller Mexican indy based around Los Perros Del Mal.

Stable notes:

Add a new stable called Blood Warriors (DG) to Dragon Gate. Put their formation as January 2011. Their members include Akira Tozawa, BxB Hulk, CIMA, Genki Horiguchi, Kzy, Naoki Tanisaki, Naurki Doi, Richochet, Ryo Saito, Tomahawk T.T(Takuya Tomakomai) Uhaa Nation & Yasushi Kanda.

Rename Blood Warriors to Blood Warriors (DGUSA). Put their formation as January 2011.

Remove Deep Drinkers.

Remove Doi Gundam.

Add Vampiro and remove La Parka from El Inframundo.

Add a new stable called JUNCTION THREE (DG) to Dragon Gate. Put their formation as June 2011. Their members include Dragon Kid, Gamma, Jimi Kagetora (KAGETORA), Jimi Susumu (Susumu Yokosuka), Masaaki Mochizuki, Masato YoshinoPAC, Rich Swann, Shingo Takagi, YAMATO

Rename JUNCTION THREE to JUNCTION THREE (DGUSA). Put their formation as June 2011.

Remove KAMIKAZE

Add Brutus Magnus, Jeff Jarrett, Karen Angle, La Parka & RONIN to La Socedidad.

Add Dark Dragon, El Guapito & Octagon and remove Super Fly from La Milcia.

Add Hector Garza and Nicho el Millionario to Perros del Mal (AAA)

Add a new stable called The International Alliance to Lucha Libre USA. Put their formation as July 2011. Their members include Marco Corleone, Magno, Rocky Romer & Super Nova.

Add a new stable called The Latin Liberators to Lucha Libre USA. Put their formation as March 2011. Their members include Magno, Rocky Romero & Super Nova.

Add Lizzy Valentine-Carter to the The Right. Set The Right's formation as December 2010.

Set Treachery's formation as June 2010.

Remove Veteran Army

Remove Voodoo Murders

Remove Warriors

Remove WORLD-1

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

How do you decide what name people go by in the worker list?For example outside WWE Christian is Christian Cage not Jason Reso. How do you decide between a old gimmick name and their birth name?

How do you decide what name people go by in the worker list?For example outside WWE Christian is Christian Cage not Jason Reso. How do you decide between a old gimmick name and their birth name?

It depends on the worker, the general idea is to have their main profile as the names they use for independents, if they haven’t worked on the independents or have only used a name in say WWE or TNA that wasn’t their real name then they would be listed as their real name.

EDIT

Promotion notes:

Perhaps look to add Perros Del Mal as a promotion. It is a smaller Mexican indy based around Los Perros Del Mal.

They were included some time back but it was removed, i dont know why i think because of it was rarely updated.

Edited by TheWho87

I know it's too early to ask, but will 'Ring ka King' be added to the database when it'll go on air this january?

Ring ka King is TNA's project in India..

It hasn’t been asked but since its being made primarily for India what’s the point, there is no region within the game to cover India so there is no logical way to add it in.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Promotion notes:

They were included some time back but it was removed, i dont know why i think because of it was rarely updated.

I can update them as often as they run shows. I follow them through luchablog.