EWB Fantasy Basketball

I could increase roster sizes, but it would undo draft settings and then I'd have to manually set every team. Then there's the mess of starting free agency to fill the remaining spots and that being naturally unfair because not everyone will be online to start at the same time.

The only person who should be complaining is JStarr, as the computer spent 147 on LeBron and Pau Gasol for him.

My team is perfectly acceptable, I had money left over, but mostly because our rosters were so small and everyone else burned through their cash early, so I didn't have to spend much.

This man speaks truth.

I have a lot of $1 and $2 specials that I think might be nice players, but nothing to consider a third option on a fantasy team. I'd be ready to dangle LeBron and Pau in trades, but I doubt I'd get enough for them to make marked improvements.

As commish I take full responsibility for you having that problem JStarr. I could have tweaked rules as well as roster settings to not make that as crippling as it seems. Your best hope is to wait for someone to go down with an injury and then you can unload one of them for some depth.

I can't really see reason for complaints. I had to take the day off work to participate. Sure I'm weird but it was at a doable time for people in other countries. Plus it's just a bit of fun. It's also a roll of the dice anyway. I also think Pau will have a big season, Lakers lost Odom so will get more minutes, if he's traded to Orlando he'll be vital. I also think he'll feel like he has something to prove after his playoff performance and near trade.

Yeah, I can't really complain. If it wasn't for the ESPN Bottom Line during a college hoop game, I would have missed the draft totally. It was just senility, rather than any problem with the game.

Besides, I've puked and rallied from worse.

But I am getting killed in 3PM :angry:

Tall guys have: O&D rebounds, Blks, FG%

Short guys have: Asts, Stls, FT%, 3PM,

TO, PF and Points being evenish across the board (I'd argue Fouls slightly favour short guys and TO talls)

So I guess it is even when I compare categories. It just seems weird that 3PMs are measured and FTA/M or FGA/M aren't. I'm getting killed in FT% but my guys threw up 32 in comparison to Bigshot's 8. I also took 25 more FGs. In short I'm losing and I don't approve one little bit. Skew the league so I win!