EWR 2012 Stats Update: January ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I have one question shouldn't TNA be a Global company already or at least close to that since they have done a TV show in London, England.

I'd argue that makes them high national at best (Inter-National, if ya wheeeel), they aren't big enough to warrant global in my mind.

I have one question shouldn't TNA be a Global company already or at least close to that since they have done a TV show in London, England.

I'd argue that makes them high national at best (Inter-National, if ya wheeeel), they aren't big enough to warrant global in my mind.

RoH have done shows in the UK, you wouldn't call them Global.

• Like 1

many people discuss in the tew section whether or not tna should be a cult or international promotion technically they would be a low level international promotion (tew) or a low level global (ewr) a few of the reasons being the talent swap they have with aaa & njpw the new promotion in india ring ka king they draw more then the wwe in the uk house shows and tv ratings they air shows in 120 countries wwe airs shows in 145 everyone seems to judge tna & wwe by how well they draw and the ratings just in the USA when tna draws high ratings everywhere else same with wwe when sin cara debuted that episode of raw drew a 9.8 rating in mexico.

• 2 weeks later...

TNA is shown in over 100 countries around the world. TNA definetly global.

TNA barely leave Orlando.

TNA barely leave Orlando.

Hmm what means global? Global = worldwide and thats the case. Is an independent promotion global because the promotions do shows arround the world and all over US? I dont think so. The TV and PPV situation should be the indikator.

• Like 1