Bonnaroo 2012

tristy

Line-up is due in the next few weeks, but until then...

RADIOHEAD / PHISH / RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

I had an offer to work the festival, and get paid to drive a shuttle bus, but I can't miss Radiohead. With the shifts I was told I'd likely be doing (9pm - 9am), I would definitely miss the best part about Bonnaroo (late night sets, headliners). It wasn't even a sure thing, but now I'm kind of hoping I never hear word back about doing the driving. Fuuuuuck. I get to see Radiohead live :w00t: :w00t:

Oh and some other bands like the War on Drugs and the Civil Wars will be there too.

(sorry to Lowerdeck btw, I didn't get to meet up with ya last year because I was on ecstasy all weekend. If it makes you feel any better, I had to stay home on Saturday because I was so drained of energy :P)

• 2 weeks later...

401482_243153725766233_100002148218063_537437_1857833754_n.jpg

Could be a fake. Could not be. The headliners are correct, though. Even the 2 Phish shows. If it's a fake, it's impressive considering that poster came out like 15 minutes after Bonnaroo.com got a redesign.

Scratch that... Radiohead is playing Friday, Phish on Sunday (only playing one show!) and apparently there's another big act besides RHCP on Saturday. I'm pretty sure you post on Inforoo, don't you Lowerdeck?

Scratch that... Radiohead is playing Friday, Phish on Sunday (only playing one show!) and apparently there's another big act besides RHCP on Saturday. I'm pretty sure you post on Inforoo, don't you Lowerdeck?

Yeah, I'm on Inforoo.

I take it you saw Insider too? http://bonnaroo.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=gotopost&board=music&thread=25903&post=994223

Yeah, I did. Thank god for Insider, otherwise I wouldn't be able to win so many bets with my friends about the line-up :P I'm left wondering who the other big non-current act could be. Last year they tried to get Prince and almost succeed... but Paul McCartney IS touring and has a new album...

I really hope it's not Paul Simon. In other news, Maynard James Keenan told the Nashville Scene that Puscifer was offered a spot but didn't want to play in the same tent as Alice Cooper and Danzig :unsure:

I'll still be there, but I have little interest in any of the headliners.

Skrillex and Foster the People in the top 10 is a scary thought. Foster is good, but only have what... three songs? Skrillex on the other hand... :rolleyes:

I wonder if there's another headliner and some 2nd/3rd/4th liners to be announced.