Which set of logos is better?

IDOL

Which logo is better?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which logo is better?

The first one is way more professional. The second one looks like a theme park's logo. Or a cartoon.

Just a thought, you might make your customer/boss happy by combining the two. Instead of the bullseye-ish logo, use the castle, but still keep the format of the first one. Also, try and pick a color fewer people are using, seems like red is pretty common (but for a good reason).

The first one is way more professional. The second one looks like a theme park's logo. Or a cartoon.

Just a thought, you might make your customer/boss happy by combining the two. Instead of the bullseye-ish logo, use the castle, but still keep the format of the first one. Also, try and pick a color fewer people are using, seems like red is pretty common (but for a good reason).

Yeah, replacing the castle with the bullesye seems like a good option. Pretty much agree with KONG on the cartoon-ish look of the second one.

I also did the first logo in blue, and purple versions but their corporate colors were red already. I think your suggestion would be good about replacing the double c, wireless signal design with the castle.

I agree with the above. the first logo is the professional one. I've learned though that sometime no matter how much your idea is superior to theirs in the end they have the final call. Just do your best to persuade them over to your side without running them off lol

I pretty much agree with the others. First is more professional looking, while the other is more family-style.

I do think it would look good though if you put the castle in the first logo, in the top-right section of the bullseye instead of the 3 bars (if that's comprehensible)