TEW05 Real World Update: February 2012

Tyson Kidd needs to be face(so I've heard) and there has to be a better gimmick for Daniel Bryan.No gimmick needed doesn't suit him as a weaselly, manipulative heel.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Dragon Gate & DGUSA Updates:

Remove Junction III as a stable for Dragon Gate and DGUSA.

Remove Genki Horiguchi and Ryo Saito as Blood Warrior members in Dragon Gate and DGUSA.

Some bad news.

PWinsider:

SMASH, The Japanese promotion run by former WWE and ECW star Yoshihiro Tajiri, announced that they would be shutting down operations this March. Tajiri noted that the company was closing due to "creative" issues within management and all shows through March would take place as scheduled.

The word making the rounds in the last week has been that WWE has reached out to a number of Cruiserweight style wrestlers that had worked for the company in the past for their planned Cruiser series that would debut as part of the WWE Network. While nothing is confirmed, Tajiri would fit that bill.

AAA Notes

- Turn Argos heel in AAA and add him to El Consejo. He turned by attacking his brother Argenis.

- Remove Alan Stone from La Milicia and La Sociedad. He quit after getting bitched at by Konnan for numerous losses.

- Daga needs to be at least an upper mid carder. His finisher should be "Flipping Piledriver" aka the Canadian Destroyer.

Edited by tougie

Dave Lagana is apparently the new head booker for TNA (Thank god). He's replacing Russo. Before anyone mentions it, Prichard is not and never was the head booker.

Add Chuck Taylor to CZW as a Midcard heel.

NJPW Spoilers

- Kazuchika Okada (Yes the one from TNA) is the new IWGP Heavyweight Champion.

- Hirooki Goto is the new Intercontinental Champ.

-Edited-

TNA reported that Jesse Sorensen sustained a fractured C-1 vertebrae (upper neck) and spinal cord edema. He is slowly regaining movement in his arms and legs.

I'd say put him on hiatus and obviously adjust his head and body health accordingly.

Edited by tougie

Just an update on next months data Smash will still be there since they're running shows next month from what I gather. Most of what I've done this month is stat work, so if there is anyone you want looked at let me know & I'll look into it. I'm thinking about putting Brodus Clay in FCW since they have supposedly scrapped plans for him for the time being. Also thinking about closing out Pro Wrestling Respect since they have not run a show since February of last year.