EWB Fantasy Baseball

sahyder1

I take it we're not scoring the Japan series? Because, you know, that starts on Thursday.

It's easy as pie to look at the highest ranked player, see he shares a position with someone you also have, and look down one spot to the next.

But anyway, I'd prefer to have the opportunity to make my picks. Obviously do it at a reduced hourly limit, and if I miss it then just give me the highest ranked player at a position of need. Maxx does this to perfection with the football league and we usually have both full participation and never run out of time.

Guest mr. potato head

I just completed a live draft (only six teams, but 23 rounds to the draft) in 55 minutes for another league. A little more irked about this one than I was before. :shifty:

Perhaps we find a time in the next day or two when those who want to make their picks all the way through get together on MSN? The "Follow the rankings" people's spots get autopicked, the rest of us can have the experience of a very abridged live draft, and rosters are full by the time the Japanese are nauseated by having to sit through the first game of A's/Mariners.

Double post, but if we followed the rankings:

Hickey would get 1B Paul Konerko and LF Alex Gordon.

Srar would get 1B/LF Mike Morse, filling her utility spot.

Eddie G would get CF B.J. Upton.

Berober would get SS Jimmy Rollins and CF Michael Bourn.

And we'd be back to damshow's pick.

Good for everyone?

I'm fine with the above proposal. I'll have the next round up in the next 15 minutes. Going through it now.

How do we want to proceed? If half the people are going to autopick anyways (including our international participants) is everyone else up for finishing this up in a live draft? I can enter these picks as "keeper" picks and we'd automatically jump to whatever the next round is.

I don't buy the football comparison. Football we essentially load up on 3 positions. QBs, WRs and RBs for stats. Much easier to auto draft there.

Edit: Somehow I skipped the MSN suggestion earlier. I'm up for doing that tonight whether it is here on the board, MSN,twitter, e-mail chain, whatever.

Edited by sahyder1

Edit: Somehow I skipped the MSN suggestion earlier. I'm up for doing that tonight whether it is here on the board, MSN,twitter, e-mail chain, whatever.

Any time after 9 PM Eastern works for me this evening.

Order of preference:

1) Live draft

2) Twitter (I'm @4QuartersRadio)

3) MSN

4) Board