Good versus Evil

Benji

I tend to make good choices most of the time. But, my character tends to be a whore and sleep with people if that's avalible in the game that's being played.

InFamous 1 I prefered the evil part and in the 2nd it was good. Guess I was trying to make up for how much I fucked empire city up.

Fallout. Sometimes in conversations I'm good. But other than that most of the time its the law of the wasteland. You have something I want then I'm going to take it by any means. Plus I don't well with others and if anyone gets in the way then if they die it then so be it.

If I can talk my way out of the situation then I will. But it depends on what I know of the person or character I'm dealing with.

With InFamous it was the whole why save the world? The problems will never go away. Time to purge everything and start a fresh attitude style.

Fable 2. Well I was the loveable fool with an amazing dog who made rent too high for pesasnts and had many wives.

I tend to have female characters be the evil slayers of all, and the guys play the hero simply because I like seeing the smaller character make all of the heartless decisions. My only regret was seeing Female Shepard's face in ME2. Not so cute.

I tend to lean to the very very good side. Do anything I can for my in game friends, pretty much doing anything for any random that asks for help, always try to save everyone let no innocents die. I seriously think the worst thing I ever did in a game when I wasn't trying to play bad on purpose was kill that hunter and her dog in Skyrim.

I play like this too. I have some friends who just be evil bastards for the sake of it and I can't really bring myself to play like that, mostly because I find it a bit dull.

Yeah I imagine if I was all lol murderspree in every game I wouldn't have felt so gutted killing the dog and woman in Skyrim. I just get so invested sometimes and it was such a spur of the moment thing. I didn't think boy I need this tusk maybe I should kill her. It was oh man I don't have the money this sucks and then seconds later she was dead and the dog was coming at me. I just kind of sat there shocked for a couple minutes. When that happens you know you're playing a classic.

Oh god the memories are coming back again! :crying:

• Like 2

I'm the opposite of most I guess then...

I'd rather be an ass first playthrough and be the bad guy down the evil route... Always more enjoyable to me for some reason...

Completely different from real life which is why I go that route first and then the second play through ill be the good guy...