I have the Madness, the March Madness!

Quom

So the brackets have been done, the players are excited, the fans are crazed. But there can only be one team to win it all. Who will this be? Who should it be? Who is shaving points? Who is still too young to shave? The excitement! The heartbreak! The other stuff!

But I am having an issue. To select the winners of each bracket I need to know what each team looks like. I cannot find anywhere that has team photos. This is just silly. The only team I found one for is Kentucky. They have 5 okay looking players and no standouts. So does anyone know somewhere that has team photos? I have scoured, but I may not have scoured everywhere. Help me out EWB. Or I shall send Anthony Davis to invade your sexy time dreams.

HAHA Anthony Davis and his mono-brow...

Usually you can see individual pictures of each player on the ESPN site, I think anyway if you just click on their name it brings up their stats and info with a picture... I could be wrong there but I thought it used to be like that...

We going to do an EWB bracket again this year?