Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Bale/Lee, King, Woodgate and Hutton is a much much better defence than we've had for quite a while...

Of course two of those could get injured plenty but Kaboul could turn into a decent centre back and when Dawson's actually on form he's not too bad.

I'm most excited about Jenas though who, apart from still being useless at shooting when through on goal, is actually turning it on for our new boss. Lennon's also scythed the Premiership's best two defences wide open in the last couple of games too and Keaneo just keeps on scoring. I'm a much happier bunny right now but we still need to get something out of the Everton game to avoid being pulled back down again.

• Admin

Bale/Lee, King, Woodgate and Hutton is a much much better defence than we've had for quite a while...

Of course two of those could get injured plenty but Kaboul could turn into a decent centre back and when Dawson's actually on form he's not too bad.

I'm most excited about Jenas though who, apart from still being useless at shooting when through on goal, is actually turning it on for our new boss. Lennon's also scythed the Premiership's best two defences wide open in the last couple of games too and Keaneo just keeps on scoring. I'm a much happier bunny right now but we still need to get something out of the Everton game to avoid being pulled back down again.

..and on that note, we play out a nil-nil, the first in what, 2 years or so?

EDIT: 'Canadian defender Paul Stalteri, 30, who has played just seven times for Spurs this season, moves to Craven Cottage on loan until the end of the season.'

6970-6.jpg

And as one full back leaves, another joins - Gilberto has completed a move from Hertha Berlin. Fantastic! Oh, and Anthony Gardner has gone on loan to Everton for the rest of the season.

Edited by Woodgate

Back to annoy everyone in this thread .. The Slickman !!

Yeah, Derby away next up. Have lost in the past two tries up there but I think we should be strong enough to push them aside and grap a 2-0 win.

I Was so annoyed when we signed Woodgate but looks like hes fit now and im very impressed by him.

• Admin

You missed a Spurs game? You're not a real fan >_>

He basically went up to claim a cross-turned-shot, seemed to lose concentration with a player rushing in and being so close to the crossbar, dropped the ball and their player tapped it in.

Best mates birthday, went up to town on the lash <_<

And Robbo to play in the final, yes?

Robbo's back and captain tonight against Slavia Prague. Bent starts up front with Berbs, looks like Keane, Jenas & King are rested.

Apparently Lamps & Terry may not play in the LCF, ace.

Don't listen.

The apparent "stand-in's" will pick up convenient knocks, and Grant will play them anyway.

Though I'm sure Ramos will include Terry & Lamps in his thoughts ahead of the game, as he should.

• 1 month later...

Robinson has to go. That effort off Geremi's free kick was just embarrassing. If it's a reflex save he's usually good with it, but give him more than two seconds to think about it and he goes to shit. We must have conceded the most of set pieces this year, especially direct free kicks.