Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

• Admin

I'd settle for a slim away win tbh, thats what matters,

EDIT - that Cockfosters bloke is right, Zokora and Huddlestone do looks capable of filling Carrick's hole.

Jenas playing well too. Finish them with another, then relax in 2 weeks.

Edited by Messiah-Dice

Not a bad result, was good to be able to watch the new team.

I liked Zokora, hopfully now he's settling in he can impact on some more premiership matches in the same way!

And in Huddlestone he's got the perfect midfield foil. Built like an brick outhouse, powerful and strong in the tackle.

Jenas did well tonight, the lad gets a lot of stick, hopefully he can be a bit more consistant this season. He took his goal well.

Mido looked competetive and hungry, Defoe had a quiet night, but the team's performance made up for it and I think we've got one of the best center back pairings in the Premiership in Dawson and King.

Just about the only concern I had was Davids. It took him a while to get into the game after he came on, with a few misplaced passes.

Darn, couldn't find it the other day (the kits). AND the pictures I DL'ed were too big! Shame I had to re-format my HDD cos I had loads of cool skins and backgrounds and pics.

Thank's anyway, I'll take another look.

And On Topic:

Liverpool. This weekend. Traditionally a time of me and my best mate 'not talking' (he's a Liverpool fan you see).

They seem to be having a tough time of it, and we're both about the same part of the table. Anyone think we could nick it? I'm thinking we'll have another goal-less draw on our hands.