World Wrestling Alliance

Hey sycodmn. I like this diary so far. It's interesting. BTW, I'd like to see you use The King again (as well as try to maybe recruit some of the WWE's 'fringe talent' (like The Rock) for 1-off appearances).

To follow the trend, here's some predictions on match outcomes:

WWA Heavyweight Title Match

Scott Steiner d. Samoa Joe

WWA Jr. Heavyweight Title Match

Juvy d. Psicosis

Ten Man Pinfall, Submission, or Over the Top Battle Royal

Stevie Corino wins

CW Anderson and Simon Diamond versus Diamond Dallas Page and Rick Steiner

Page and Steiner d. Dimond and Anderson

Sean Waltman versus Brian XL

Sean Waltman d. Brian XL

'The Modern Day Warrior' Chris Kanyon versus 'The Straight Edge Icon' CM Punk

Kanyon d. Punk

Hardcore Ninjaz w/ Joel Gertner versus The Rock n' Roll Express

RNR Express d. Hardcore Ninjaz

Edited by DigificWriter

I really didn't want to comment on this until I thought it had solid legs to stand on, but it's got a great feel to it. The summarized results are easy to breeze through but of course, I'm anxious to see how well ELE's done. Didn't like Rick Steiner in a match that involved barb wire and thumbtacks, even if Credible did take both those bumps. Love the fact that Page is already beat up because we all know he's at his best when his ribs are taped. Why does Samoa Joe's standing in ROH effect him getting the World Title shot? I may have missed something somewhere.

WWA Heavyweight Title Match

Scott Steiner

WWA Jr. Heavyweight Title Match

Juvy

Ten Man Pinfall, Submission, or Over the Top Battle Royal

Justin Credible

CW Anderson and Simon Diamond versus Diamond Dallas Page and Rick Steiner

CW/Diamond win via Diamond over Steiner

Sean Waltman versus Brian XL

Sean Waltman

'The Modern Day Warrior' Chris Kanyon versus 'The Straight Edge Icon' CM Punk

Kanyon

Hardcore Ninjaz w/ Joel Gertner versus The Rock n' Roll Express

Hardcore Ninjaz

user posted image

Samoa Joe to Miss Extinction Level Event

Dateline, Philedelphia. In a match against Homicide, in Ring of Honor, Samoa Joe suffered a groin injury, that though minor, will keep him off the September 26th PPV, Extinction Level Event. What this means to the WWA World Heavyweight Title match remains to be seen, but WWA Officials are simply saying 'Watch the show, it will be resolved there'.

Rumors abound, from former WWE star, Test, under his real name Andrew Martin, recently released from WWE, to such major WWA stars as Sean O'Haire, or the possibility of a Scott Steiner rematch with Jerry 'The King' Lawler. No indication which way WWA may be leaning, however.

credit ~ antistraightedgewrestling.com

Just for the record, his status in Ring of Honor came into play as both he and O'Haire were undefeated, and I needed something to put one over the other, since they both only had one match.

Yes, Simon Diamond and CW Anderson, along with Justin Credible were also undefeated, but, in storyline, Credible went into the Battle Royal to aid Corino, and Diamond and CW were otherwise occupied.

• 1 year later...