The Hunger Games

Ruki

Foxface was by far my favorite when I read the first book. The downside with the book being married to first-person perspective by far is that I would have loved to see what made characters like Foxface and Thresh tick. I like that Foxface's actress got the part because she was friends with the casting agent's daughter and helped give him insight on the characters.

Still haven't watched the movie. It's full-on Netflix material for me because I know I'm going to be skipping entire scenes. Read Catching Fire in a bookstore over the course of a couple days and there was good stuff and all the stuff I didn't give a shit about I just skipped outright. I definitely approve of a lot of their casting choices, though I wish that actors campaigning for roles in movies would work just once so Naya Rivera could have gotten Johanna like she wanted.

Mockingjay I'm not going to bother with at all, though.

Mockingjay was different to the other 2, but it was the best in the series. You should read it.

Nah. I'm pretty zen with not bothering. There was way too much in the second that I couldn't even remotely be bothered with, and much of it had to do with central characters.

And mostly I'm biased because holy fuck, Naya Rivera needs to be on something better than Glee already.

Mockingjay was different to the other 2, but it was the best in the series. You should read it.

Nah. I'm pretty zen with not bothering. There was way too much in the second that I couldn't even remotely be bothered with, and much of it had to do with central characters.

And mostly I'm biased because holy fuck, Naya Rivera needs to be on something better than Glee already.

She does need to be on something better than Glee, I totally agree. But if that was why you disliked Catching Fire, you'll hate Mockingay, it revolves around

The characters that survived the second book and how they have a rebellion.