Scenraio I'm working on

So I'm working on a scenario where Vince has a heart attack and dies (or something in that nature, basically he dies). He dies a month before Mania and Triple H and Steph want to continue on as planned. Linda and Shane want Mania to become a memorial show for Vince. They butt heads and things get heated and when all is said and done Linda and Shane sell their stock to Paul Heyman and Eric Bishoff/Hulk Hogan (I know not the most creative idea and Bish and Hogans contracts dont expire until oct but for my purpose they get to weasle their way out of their tna deal). So in the agreement after selling their stock it also states they cant start produciing shows until the day after Mania as to not compltley screw over Triple H and Steph by luring away talent.In the meantime there will also be a fantasy style type draft between the 3 parties involving all WWE talent. Bishoff and Hogan are re-opening WCW, mainly because they would already have a partial fan base and they claim they want to make a WCW into what it should have been instead of what it was and not be known as that farce WWE tried to do with the invasion. Heyman however is a forward thinker and instead of re-opening ECW like many thought he would do he wants to try and create something new and unique. So here is where I need your help. I need a promotion name that sounds unique and a new focus for him as he has stated in the past that hardcore wrestling isnt the big thing anymore. Any help is apreciated.

I think if Heyman really wanted to do MMA, that he would just open up a MMA company rather than a wrestling company with a focus on an mma style but thank you for the suggestion.

In my mind he is dieing but really all that happens is he is delted from the game so if you wanted to use the data you could say he is in a coma. The offical writeup will be that he dies though.