My next big RPG purchase?

Your Mom

Ok the DLC isnt coming anytime soon for Skyrim and I really dont care to play Mass Effect 3 again so I am looking for a new RPG. I like the Bioware games and I liked Skyrim a lot so its going to be that type of game. I narrowed it down to 3 and any help on these or anything else that might be good in this type of game would help. I am choosing right now between The Witcher 2, Game or Thrones, or Dragon's Dogma.

I am leaning toward Witcher 2 at the moment. It was supposedly pretty awesome on PC. Any opinions? Would also be great if there is maybe one I missed you guys could suggest too.

Srar: Not sure how the storyline flows, or if it flows. I am avoiding as much media as I can so that I can avoid hype and expectations, which ruin everything from games to movies to wrestling.

BUT using D1 to D2 as an example: You did not need to have played D1 to understand D2. It adds to the lore and whatnot, but Blizzard has shown that they can keep the story to within one game.

I'm a little hesitant to drop 60 bucks on a PC game though. If I dont like it I cant trade it in or anything like that. It seems like the kind of game I like but thats a lot of risk

I am almost certain that you will not have to pay 60$ on Diablo 3. I preordert it years ago and will be getting it for about 30€ from amazon.co.uk. I expect a ton of good deals to pop up when it gets released, just because it´s one of those rare PC moments were people actually care that a new title is released. (you could see this when Starcraft 2 was released, how often do you see midnight openings with big lines for PC only game releases these days?)

As for not being able to resell the game you can at least be sure that blizzard will support it for a VERY long time. So if you end up likeing it you might still be plaing it regularly many years from now. If you like it it´s not a game you finish once and never touch again. (many reasons like random level generation, multiplayer, hardcore mode, special online events ect.)

Add me to the Diablo 3 crowd, going to be a game I waste days in once it comes out. Plus I can cast it and the world can hear us bitch at each other :shifty:

Amalur like Dragsy said is good from what I've seen, not for me personally but it does have fun for a lot of people. Then there's always dark souls :pervert:

I didn't want to take this too far off topic but, eh, we're already seemingly at that point. Any idea what the server situation will be on D3? Like, on 2 there was Euro, Asia and US East/West. If it were regions again, I guess we'd all have to pick on to play on if we wanted to play together, not sure how that might effect lag or whatever though.

Add me to the Diablo 3 crowd, going to be a game I waste days in once it comes out. Plus I can cast it and the world can hear us bitch at each other :shifty:

Amalur like Dragsy said is good from what I've seen, not for me personally but it does have fun for a lot of people. Then there's always dark souls :pervert:

It will be like the time we casted Portal 2....but with more swearing, violence, and name calling.

• Like 2