TEW05 Real World Update: June 2012

THIS IS THE JUNE UPDATE

I accidently forgot to rename the topic after copying and pasting from the previous topic, can someone who can change the topic title rename this to June?

Data: DIRECT (under TEW05 Index) / RAPIDSHARE

Pic Pack: DIRECT (under TEW10 Index)

Belts & Logos: RAPIDSHARE

Previous databases hosted on EddieG's site at GNETWORK.TK and Idols's at EWWAREHOUSE.INFO along with other EWR and TEW databases.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 2

Thanks for the update

WSU update

- release Angel Orsini

- release April Hunter

- release Dawn Marie

- release Lacey

- release Mickie Knuckles

- release Missy Hyatt

- release Portia Perez

- release Rick Cataldo

- release Sumie Sakai

- release Sean McCaffrey (he steps down as the owner/promoter of WSU after the june 16th ippv - no word yet who takes over)

- release Traci Brooks

- add Kalamity as a lower midcard heel

- add Cherry Bomb as a lower midcard heel

- add Sweet Cherrie as an opener face (needs to be imported from your WoW scenario)

- add Kimber Lee as lower midcard face

- add Kellie Skater as a lower midcard face

- add Terra Calaway as a lower midcard face(needs to be imported from your WoW scenario)

- add Jamilia Craft as a lower midcard face and rename her to Jenny Rose

- add Roxi Cotton as a lower midcard and rename her to Gabby Gilbert

- add Nikki Styx as a lower midcard heel and rename her to Nikki Syx (needs to be imported from your WoW scenario)

- add a tag team of Jamilia Craft & Jessie Brook with no experiance (Bones and Roses)

- add a tag team of Annie Social and Kimber Lee with no experiance (C.U.N.T.)

- set Cindy Rogers favorite role to colour commentator usually

- turn Annie Social face on her WSU contract

- turn Jennifer Cruz heel on her WSU contract

- rename Jamilia Craft to Jenny Rose on her profile

Sal Hamaoui, Gabe Sapolsky and Dave Prazak created a new female promotion called SHINE. It will held monthly iPPV's on WWN Live out of Florida. Lexie Fyfe (as road agent) and Daffney are also heavily involved in the project. They will announce their roster over the next few weeks. The first three wrestlers are Sara Del Rey, Reby Sky and Santana Garrett (is in your WoW scenario as Santana G). It is considered as a sister promotion to Shimmer. Don't know if you want to add the promotion for the july update.

- Remove Alex Shelly, Traci Brooks, Matt Barella, & Scott Steiner from TNA.

- Set The Chickbusters tag team in WWE to inactive.

- Add the tag team 'Prime Time Playas' with Thaddeus Bullard & Fred Sampson to WWE. Set their experience to Low

- Add Paul Heyman to WWE as a Heel Manager, with Sports Agent or Lawyer as his gimmick.

- Mistico needs to be set back to active on his contract.

Sal Hamaoui, Gabe Sapolsky and Dave Prazak created a new female promotion called SHINE. It will held monthly iPPV's on WWN Live out of Florida. Lexie Fyfe (as road agent) and Daffney are also heavily involved in the project. They will announce their roster over the next few weeks. The first three wrestlers are Sara Del Rey, Reby Sky and Santana Garrett (is in your WoW scenario as Santana G). It is considered as a sister promotion to Shimmer. Don't know if you want to add the promotion for the july update.

I will say this now, any promotion must be active for between 2-3 months before I would consider adding them, its just a precaution about adding promotions that would fold.

Wrestling New Classic is also on the list of promotions to be added soon,

Sorry I was just asking in general not asking you specifically but I am sorry for offending you.

I wasnt directing that at you I was just making the point that every month someone starts moaning that the other database isnt up in the one that goes up, just wait and it will be put up, either that or follow G Network on Facebook thats where we upload all the updates from EWR, TEW05 and TEW10 and it gets announced when they get uploaded each month.

Does Maximum Pro Wrestling even run anymore? Their site is never updated so I don't know. If they aren't going anymore maybe replace them with NCW Femmes Fatales. That would put a women's promotion in every area except Europe.

I thought NCW Femmes Fatales was under the NCW banner so possibility of a brand split?

EDIT

I have a report of an Maximum Pro Wrestling show from March 2012.

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=77682

Edited by TheWho87

Does Maximum Pro Wrestling even run anymore? Their site is never updated so I don't know. If they aren't going anymore maybe replace them with NCW Femmes Fatales. That would put a women's promotion in every area except Europe.

I thought NCW Femmes Fatales was under the NCW banner so possibility of a brand split?

EDIT

I have a report of an Maximum Pro Wrestling show from March 2012.

http://www.cagematch.../?id=1&nr=77682

The problem with the brand split is it just gets rid of it if they aren't a certain size, it happens with DGUSA/Evolve. Also it would fire the majority of the women & most of the actual NCW roster isn't in the game.

Chikara Spoilers

- Nick and Matt Jackson are the new Campeonates de Parejas.

- Change MMArchie back to Archibald Peck. He and Colt lost a loser leaves town match, but they'll obviously be back.

- If not done yet, change Veronica to a heel.

Not from the UK so I don't know if it was a one time deal but Rene Dupree and Finlay both worked tonight's All Star Wrestling event. Possibly add them to the promotion?

Edited by tougie

Not from the UK so I don't know if it was a one time deal but Rene Dupree and Finlay both worked tonight's All Star Wrestling event. Possibly add them to the promotion?

Well I was there, Rene is a posiblilty but I think Finlay was mainly there because it was a legends show.