TEW05 Real World Update: June 2012

Not from the UK so I don't know if it was a one time deal but Rene Dupree and Finlay both worked tonight's All Star Wrestling event. Possibly add them to the promotion?

Well I was there, Rene is a posiblilty but I think Finlay was mainly there because it was a legends show.

Dupree has a long term visa to come over here and work and will be working a lot with Southside Wrestling Entertainment by the looks of things as he's just won their belt.

Is there a relationship status to signify jealousy? Spud refused to work a show because he wasn't getting paid as much as Dupree.

Christ. I haven't been here in forever, haven't played TEW05 in forever. Tried to get this database into the game and remembered about the massive headache this thing causes. Could anyone direct me to a "how-to" so I can get this thing going again? Thanks in advance, guys.

http://ewwarehouse.info/tutorials.html

Is there a relationship status to signify jealousy? Spud refused to work a show because he wasn't getting paid as much as Dupree.

That's more of a personality/attitude issue than a relationship one - Spud's problem isn't with Dupree as a person, it's to do with his perceived value. So maybe tweak Spud's personality a little to reflect that?

- Add Samuray del Sol to DGUSA/Evolve as a Midcard Babyface.

- Add Drew Gulak to DGUSA/Evolve as a Lower Midcard Heel.

- Add Jake Manning to DGUSA/Evolve as a Lower Midcard Heel.

- Add Tony Nese to DGUSA/Evolve as a Midcard Heel. Set him to Brand 2.

- Add Christina Von Eerie to DGUSA/Evolve as a Heel Manager. Set her to Brand 1.

- Add Christina Von Eerie to the Mad Blankey stable in DGUSA.

- Add the stable 'The Gentleman's Club' to DGUSA/Evolve. Members are Chuck Taylor, Drew Gulak, & Jake Manning.

Christ. I haven't been here in forever, haven't played TEW05 in forever. Tried to get this database into the game and remembered about the massive headache this thing causes. Could anyone direct me to a "how-to" so I can get this thing going again? Thanks in advance, guys.

http://ewwarehouse.info/tutorials.html

Ah, cheers, good sir.

- Set Steven Walters to Heel on his RPW contract.

- Add 'The Sheik and Walters' with The Sheik & Steven Walters as a tag team in RPW. Set their experience to None.

- Add Marshe Rockett to RPW as a Lower Midcard Heel.

- Add Willie Richardson to RPW as a Lower Midcard Heel.

- Add Acid Jaz to RPW as a Lower Midcard Heel.

- Add C-Red to RPW as a Heel Manager.

- Add the stable 'Da Soul Touchaz' to RPW. Members are Marshe Rockett, Willie Richardson, Acid Jaz, & C-Red.

- Add 'Da Soul Touchaz I' with Marshe Rockett & Willie Richardson as a tag team in RPW. Set their experience to Medium.

- Add 'Da Soul Touchaz II' with Marshe Rockett & Acid Jaz as a tag team in RPW. Set their experience to Medium.

- Add 'Da Soul Touchaz III' with Acid Jaz & Willie Richardson as a tag team in RPW. Set their experience to Medium.

- Remove Dany Only, Frightmare, Hallowicked, & Teddy Hart from RPW.

Reby Sky update

Brawling-20

Power-28

Strong Style-3

Hardcore-5

MMA Style-0

Mat Work-10

Chain Wrestling-10

Submissions-8

Ariel-40

Flashiness-50

Microphone-64

Charisma-64

Acting-54

Looks-80

Superstar Quality-40

Basics-35

Psychology-20

Safety-70

Consistency-65

Selling-55

Athleticism-60

Toughness-55

Stamina-60

Intensity-25

Stiffness-30

Resilience-80

Menace-2

Refereeing-0

Business Skill-0

Booking Skill-0

Respect-1

- Set her primary finisher to SkyHard DDT (Pinfall) & her secondary finisher to Sky Dive (Pinfall) on her profile & all contracts.

- Change her roles to wrestler usually, manager to sometimes, & announcer to rarely.

- Change her profile gimmicks to Diva (Face) & Bitch (Heel).

Reby Sky update

Brawling-20

Power-28

Strong Style-3

Hardcore-5

MMA Style-0

Mat Work-10

Chain Wrestling-10

Submissions-8

Ariel-40

Flashiness-50

Microphone-64

Charisma-64

Acting-54

Looks-80

Superstar Quality-40

Basics-35

Psychology-20

Safety-70

Consistency-65

Selling-55

Athleticism-60

Toughness-55

Stamina-60

Intensity-25

Stiffness-30

Resilience-80

Menace-2

Refereeing-0

Business Skill-0

Booking Skill-0

Respect-1

- Set her primary finisher to SkyHard DDT (Pinfall) & her secondary finisher to Sky Dive (Pinfall) on her profile & all contracts.

- Change her roles to wrestler usually, manager to sometimes, & announcer to rarely.

That the same update from last month, if so only remembered after uploading and was first thing I updated, also for next month she has been renamed Reby Sky since she is using that on the indies now from what I’ve seen.

EDIT:

Right I’ve just done a Chikara update based off of their website (mainly to double check workers and alignments) and have a few issues.

The following are on the roster on the website but not on the in game roster.

- Archibald Peck

- Steve Weiner

- Sugar Dunkerton

The following are on the roster in game but not on the website.

- Daizee Haze

- Delerious

- Dieter VonSteigerwal

- Harlem Bravado

- Hieracon

- Lance Bravado

- Nick Papagiorgio

- Tadasuke

The following are missing from the database (based off the website)

- assailANT

- combatANT

- deviANT

- Jakob Hammermeier

- Jonathan Barber - Referee

- Mark Angelosetti

- Saturyne

- The Shard

- Veronica

- Wink Vavasseur

Edited by TheWho87

Reby Sky update

Brawling-20

Power-28

Strong Style-3

Hardcore-5

MMA Style-0

Mat Work-10

Chain Wrestling-10

Submissions-8

Ariel-40

Flashiness-50

Microphone-64

Charisma-64

Acting-54

Looks-80

Superstar Quality-40

Basics-35

Psychology-20

Safety-70

Consistency-65

Selling-55

Athleticism-60

Toughness-55

Stamina-60

Intensity-25

Stiffness-30

Resilience-80

Menace-2

Refereeing-0

Business Skill-0

Booking Skill-0

Respect-1

- Daizee Haze

- Delerious

- Dieter VonSteigerwal

- Harlem Bravado

- Hieracon

- Lance Bravado

- Nick Papagiorgio

- Tadasuke

You could leave off Tadasuke (Only appeared for the Young Lions Cup last year and never defended it), Hieracon (Hasn't appeared in months and probably won't after losing his mask to Ophidian), Dieter and Daizee Haze. The others should be added.

TNA Signed a new TV deal in Asia with ASN [All Sports Network]

The show will air every Friday at 11.30pm (Hong Kong) with replays on Sunday and Thursday. TNA's monthly PPV events will go out LIVE on Mondays at 08:00am (Hong Kong) being repeated later that evening, as well as the following Thursday and Saturday.

Not sure if you want to add that.

Yeah that's the same info on Reby.

Archibald Peck is on the Chikara roster in game as Mixed Martial Archie. He was doing a double gimmick but Archibald Peck lost a loser leaves Chikara match. Sugar Dunkerton just came back after being gone for a bit. Daizee Haze should have all her contracts removed & put on Hiatus, she hasn't done anything in a while I don't think.

I'll go over some CHIKARA stuff;

Right I’ve just done a Chikara update based off of their website (mainly to double check workers and alignments) and have a few issues.

The following are on the roster on the website but not on the in game roster.

- Archibald Peck

- Steve Weiner

- Sugar Dunkerton

Sugar Dunkerton only returned recently, and has yet to actually wrestle, but he is back. If he's in your data, he should be on the roster.

Archibald Peck (though probably now under the name of Mixed Martial Archie instead of Peck) is also still definitely with the company.

Steve Weiner, if he is in the data, should be on the roster but not as a full-time active wrestler, as he's more of a general staff member and very rarely actually wrestles.

- Daizee Haze

- Delerious

- Dieter VonSteigerwal

- Harlem Bravado

- Hieracon

- Lance Bravado

- Nick Papagiorgio

- Tadasuke

The Bravado Brothers, Delirious, and Nick Papagiorgio should all be on the roster, though Papagiorgio doesn't show up that often any more.

Hieracon hasn't been seen in a long time, and even then it was pretty much a token appearance to write him off. So he can go.

Daizee Haze is on hiatus due to health issues, and has since returned to college - as far as I'm aware, she's not actively wrestling anywhere at present. Definitely shouldn't be on the roster.

Tadasuke isn't in CHIKARA and never was. He's an Osaka Pro talent, who appeared a few times through their working relationship. I'm guessing he's been kept on because he's the current Young Lion's Cup champion, but he hasn't been in the company since winning that. As the YLC tournament for this year is just about to start, I'd say it's safe to vacate that title and remove Tadasuke from the roster.

Dieter Von Steigerwalt should be removed. He was the BDK's Director, and hasn't been seen since he was removed from power quite some time ago. He's definitely not on the roster. However, CHIKARA identity spoiler;

Most people are pretty certain that Steigerwalt is the man better known as Hydra or Leslie Butterscotch, so can probably be removed from the game altogether if Hydra is in the data

The following are missing from the database (based off the website)

- assailANT

- combatANT

- deviANT

- Jakob Hammermeier

- Jonathan Barber - Referee

- Mark Angelosetti

- Saturyne

- The Shard

- Veronica

- Wink Vavasseur

All of these really need to be in. I don't play '05, and I'm not familiar with your stats in general, so I can't give too specific stats for any of this lot, and will leave that up to somebody else if they want to pick up where I leave off. As a quick overview, though;

Jakob Hammermeier has been around for a couple of seasons now. He's a comedy heel, very charismatic and entertaining, but not overly polished in the ring.

Jonathan Barber is pretty much second to Bryce Remsburg in the referee heirarchy - nicknamed (by Bryce) "the sherriff of CHIKARA Town". He should be a pretty talented ref, and that's about it.

Mark Angelosetti - better known as Mr. Touchdown - is currently one half of The Throwbacks with Dasher Hatfield, having replaced Sugar Dunkerton. Some fans have called him the best CHIKARA rookie since The Osirian Portal, or even since Larry Sweeney. He's entertaining, charismatic, plays his gimmick to perfection, and is very athletic and strong too, if a little rough around the edges.

Saturyne is a "rookie sensation" - lacking in psychology and experience, but she's a damn good high-flyer, and very acrobatic. Not much technical skill, and no brawling ability to speak of, but a lot of fun to watch.

Wink Vavasseur is the current Director Of Fun - no known background in wrestling, so really just a personality, with reasonably good mic skills.

Veronica is the former valet of Archibald Peck, currently trying to win over Mr. Touchdown. No known wrestling ability, but presumably a WrestleFactory graduate. Quite good on the mic, but rarely given the opportunity to showcase it.

17, The Shard, and The Swarm (the three ANTs) are difficult ones - they're an invading heel stable, made up of unknowns, roughly correlating to heel doppelgangers of The Colony (The Swarm), Jigsaw (The Shard) and 17 (Mike Quackenbush).

- Remove the FCW TV show.

- Rename Taylor Rotunda to Bo Dallas on his FCW contract.

- Rename Windham Rotunda to Bray Wyatt on his FCW contract. Set him to Heel & give him Weirdo or Religious Zealot as his gimmick.

- Rename Dee Edwards to Darrick Moore on his FCW contract.

- Remove Kipp Christianson from FCW. Set him to On Hiatus.

- Rename the EVOLVE: June event to EVOLVE: Style Battle Tournament as it is a annual thing they are doing.

- Add Colt Cabana to DGUSA/Evolve as an Upper Midcard Face. Assign him to brand 2.

- Add Lince Dorado to DGUSA/Evolve as an Lower Midcard Face. Assign him to brand 2.

Edited by DoubleJ13

- Remove the FCW TV show.

- Rename Taylor Rotunda to Bo Dallas on his FCW contract.

- Rename Windham Rotunda to Bray Wyatt on his FCW contract. Set him to Heel & give him Weirdo or Religious Zealot as his gimmick.

- Rename Dee Edwards to Darrick Moore on his FCW contract.

- Remove Kipp Christianson from FCW. Set him to On Hiatus.

- Rename the EVOLVE: June event to EVOLVE: Style Battle Tournament as it is a annual thing they are doing.

- Add Colt Cabana to DGUSA/Evolve as an Upper Midcard Face. Assign him to brand 2.

- Add Lince Dorado to DGUSA/Evolve as an Lower Midcard Face. Assign him to brand 2.

Don't remove the FCW TV show, the tapings they just had were the final tapings in that venue. They're not shutting down the show, just changing venues.

I really like these updates. You guys do a great job collaborating and doing your best to keep this as accurate as possible. I've got a few questions, though.

What was the reason for combining DGUSA and EVOLVE? I mean, it makes complete sense, but it's just...not something that ever would have crossed my mind. Just wondering what brought you guys to that decision, cause it's one of those logical things that would make you go, "why didn't we think of this forever ago" ya know?

Also, I noticed two things missing, and probably will later: What happened with Jersey All Pro? I noticed it isn't on my game. They still book alot of top name guys, what's the reason for removing the promotion? I also noticed there's no Ring Ka King. Another more notable promotion missing. Could be useful as a "development" promotion for TNA. But, with the lack of "Asia" as a region, I could see why it hasn't been added yet.

Anyway, you guys are great at this, and many thanks for your efforts.

I really like these updates. You guys do a great job collaborating and doing your best to keep this as accurate as possible. I've got a few questions, though.

What was the reason for combining DGUSA and EVOLVE? I mean, it makes complete sense, but it's just...not something that ever would have crossed my mind. Just wondering what brought you guys to that decision, cause it's one of those logical things that would make you go, "why didn't we think of this forever ago" ya know?

Also, I noticed two things missing, and probably will later: What happened with Jersey All Pro? I noticed it isn't on my game. They still book alot of top name guys, what's the reason for removing the promotion? I also noticed there's no Ring Ka King. Another more notable promotion missing. Could be useful as a "development" promotion for TNA. But, with the lack of "Asia" as a region, I could see why it hasn't been added yet.

Anyway, you guys are great at this, and many thanks for your efforts.

I believe that DGUSA and EVOLVE merged because they started using the same crew/have a core roster that was mixed and was easier to work together.

JAPW and IWA Mid-South are two promotions that will have to be active for at least one full year before they get back in the game, this is mainly due to the fact they kept opening and closing about 2-3 times over the past couple of years and its easier just to not include them when you knew they would shut down in 2 months.

- Remove Bryce Remsburg from DGUSA/Evolve.

- Add Brandon Tolle to DGUSA/Evolve.

- Add Frank Gastineau to DGUSA/Evolve.

- Tick Mexico as an active area for Reby Sky.

- Add a Strong Friendship between Jake Manning & Caleb Konley. Since their doing $5 Wrestling together.

- Add a Strong Friendship between Jake Manning & Colt Cabana. Since their doing $5 Wrestling together.

- Add a Strong Friendship between Caleb Konley & Colt Cabana. Since their doing $5 Wrestling together.

Edited by DoubleJ13