The Continuing Chronicles Of Jay Feaster's Incompetence

Ruki

Gonna need a memoriat for that cup.

I say very little chance the Preds match this offer. I read a blog post earlier that mentioned that the first 2 years of the contract ($26 mil) is literally 16% of Nashville's entire net worth as a franchise.

16%.

Seriously?! Fucking OUCH.

In a single summer Nashville went from cup contender to rebuilding team with an awesome goalie.

You mean okay goalie who is overrated because he plays behind an excellent defence. (Y)

He used to.

What the fuck happened?

And I find this funny...coming up almost a month after the trade:

@StapleNewsday

Lubomir Visnovsky has filed a grievance through the NHLPA to void his trade to #Isles, claiming his no-trade clause is still valid.

It was filed June 30.

You know, if Nashville had the money to sign someone like Semin or trade for someone who could add offence, I'd actually like their chances to make the playoffs, and maybe even contend for the division. Trotz always gets the most out of that line-up.

If the Leafs can clear out some players, I wouldn't mind them getting Semin. A Kuli-Grabs-Semin line would be pretty sweet.

But, at the same time...I want Kadri and Frattin (and for Ross to get some 3rd/4th line call ups) to make the team, and signing new players would kinda put a stop to that.