The Continuing Chronicles Of Jay Feaster's Incompetence

Ruki

Isles deserved this one, they outplayed Pittsburgh from the start, even when they were down. Not worried though, I figured the Isles would win at least one, so we'll see how it goes. My prediction is still Pittsburgh in five.

3770771.jpg?size=620x400s

Damnit Torres, you're supposed to be scoring on the other net! You got it right in game one.

Damn, what a disappointing first period. Isles get off to a quick 2-0 start and the crowd is absolutely shit hot. Then they give back the lead in 19 seconds after a couple of dumb penalties and the Pens pull ahead to close out the first. Crowd now sitting on their hands.

I was getting worried that the Pens got off to a slow start, but glad to see them pull ahead, hopefully it continues in the second. Fleury's made some good saves, and didn't let in any real bad goals, so lets see what happens. It's still too close right now.

This is a really good game. I'm a huge Penguins fan, but this is straight up good hockey.

Islanders are their own worse enemies. They take dumb penalties and pay for it. I knew the game was over that last penalty. Was just dumb dumb dumb. They've turned the dial up, but it can lead to them being in bad situations like that.

Goddammit. Knew this game was over when that penalty came in.

Isles have played the Pens tough, but they need to win the next 2 if they want to score the upset for the series. They aren't winning back to back games in Pittsburgh.

Hockey goes 2-2-1-1-1, not 2-3-2 like basketball.

I'm just hoping Pittsburgh realizes they can't let the Islanders get to a fast start, or let up on them one bit, they need to play like they did in game one.

I'm confident Pittsburgh wins this series, but I don't want it to be a long one. I'd love it to be over in five.

I'm now 100% convinced that 100% of the people who say Crosby is a diver, are 100% correct... Such a great player, such a respectable guy off the rink, but such a classless piece of shit on the ice.

I'm now 100% convinced that 100% of the people who say Crosby is a diver, are 100% correct... Such a great player, such a respectable guy off the rink, but such a classless piece of shit on the ice.

I wouldn't say "classless". It's not like he is Marty McSorley-ing people out there.

He also gets some calls other players don't, just because he is Sidney Crosby.

So, 7 fights and 232 penalty minutes in the Montreal/Ottawa game. Didn't see that coming.

Josh Gorges cursing out Paul McLean with murder in his eyes was wild. Usually he keeps a pretty even keel. But then, McLean appears to be a bit of douche, so I'm not surprised.