Reading/Leeds

Jook

Tomorrow, festival virgin Jook embarks on a magical journey. A journey to a wet, sodden, far away place.

Jook is going to his first ever festival, and he's pretty fucking excited.

So, discuss either how much you're jealous of me, or how shit the line-up is, or something.

:kiss:

Guest PlagueUK

ooooh I'm going to Leeds, however having to work 2moro and friday til 2 sort makes me into me rush and see if there is any places left to pitch me tent.

Going on friday stinks and I'm back at work monday at 7am as well : /

i most likely wont know any of the bands playing there, but whats the lineup? Also, by festival you mean like a couple days, and you stay there right?

Guest PlagueUK

I shall have with me my Summer Tour 2004 RHCP T-shirt, the black one with the venues on the back in red. Other than that I can't think of any other noticable thing I'll have with me lol I'll think of something.

Guest PlagueUK

I know how to find FSF now lol, Just listen out for the masterbating and orgasm noises.

The list the site provides does say to remember condoms lol, I wonder how many babies were concieved at last years event through drunken people who didn't read the list.

Festivals are incredibly overrated.

Brixton Academy > Shite trodden fields in ooh arr land.

Astoria (because I am seeing Mad Caddies there) > Brixton Academy > Shite trodden fields in ooh arr land.

My girlfriend is going Reading tomorrow and she was getting all worked up because she couldnt find someone to share a tent with or get a lift with. I couldnt get a ticket because I am a broke ass bitch :(

And how dare The Darkness be billed higher than Offspring. An OUTRAGE, I tell you.

Probably not many, I'm convinced 90% of people who claim to have pulled at festivals are talking bollocks, you can tell by looking at em. I'm annoyingly not going to Leeds, it took me so long to get a few people interested tickets sold out, and I'm going to be absolutely gutted all weekend now. It'll be a 2 year hiatus for me too until next summer since my uber-festival summer of 2002. T in the Park and Leeds, best summer of my life.

Guest PlagueUK

Hey my tent maybe grotty, but it's got our lass in it with me. Plus I got me wellies.

I was thinking of getting "Smith 14" on the back of my new Man Utd shirt for the weekend but thought against that lol

Boooooo, you're a Darlo boy, you should where your Darlington shirt and be proud. You should carry Hartlepool shirts of a stick, rause them above your head and burn them, for they are the bastards of the North East. :shifty:

And at the end of the day, even if it's got your lass in with you, I wouldn't feel comfortable shagging in a tent, with lots of people within close proximity, eugh. Not saying you're going to necciserilly shag her but if I wanted to shag one of my mates (1's female, 1's female, 1's female. I don't swing that way) I could at least do it in comfort, with a cheap painting on the wall and a TV that gets BBC1, 2, ITV, C4, a German News channel and a half assed Eurosport :shifty:

And two other people in the room, if your above post is accurate. Tenting is so the way to go, my festival tent has seen some sights I tell thee. And my official festival mini football rules too (one of those size 2 jobbys, perfect for whiling away the first day before the bands come on, and skinning Scots up at T in the Park).